• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Legend of Zelda downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
fetchimage

Also, wasn't agreed Majora can keep the Universal+ range via corruption?

Was it?

I don't even remember - if you want to change it back, them change it.

I just want to put this thread down.

Age of Calamity is it's own separate thing, no?
Kinda but no, it's canon I'm almost certain if that's what you're asking. Kinda exntensive Spoilers but
time travel, the little robot goes back in time to before the calamity, the game takes place before BOTW but it's a timeline split, exactly the same way the adult and child timeline is, much like how Link went back in time to stop Ganon, Terako went back in time to stop the destruction of Hyrule. It's canon but it's a timeline split, the only part of the game that is connected to the original timeline is opening cutscene and the champions from the future temporarily get brought back in time. Also i guess Ganon's malice helped old Ganon too. In regards to BOTW and the original timeline, the only thing that stay relevant for the sequel is the future champions should have some memories of time travel shit. Though there's a few things that may effect og like Zelda having the triforce.

Age of Calamity was marketed as a prequel to BOTW, but it ended up being a "change the future" time travel game where the story started to deviate slightly before finally diverging drastically by the end. FF7 remake was marketed as a ff7 remake but ended up being a time travel change the future game, but to a far more drastic degree than age of calamity to the point there's literal plot ghosts trying to keep the game the same as the original.

This also means that there are 2-3 more timelines in the Zelda Universe, 1 where Age of Calamity takes place, 1 where Terrako comes from, and 1 where Sidon and the descendants came from. The last one could just be the universe where BOTW takes place, hence why i said 2-3.

>1 where Terrako comes from, and 1 where Sidon and the descendants came from.
I'm pretty sure that's the same timeline. Tera comes from the original BOTW timeline while the Calamity is happening, and the future champions are from the same timeline I'm pretty sure, just further into the future a tad after BOTW actually takes place. So I'd say we're only looking at two, only two is confirmed anyway, in a loading screen the only new timeline mentioned is the split created by the time travel the first time.

it could be a different timeline, the one Terrako came from could be during the Great Calamity, and the one where Sidon came from could be post-BOTW/divine beasts, since Teba does say that it was an honor to fight alongside Link again.

>it could be a different timeline, the one Terrako came from could be during the Great Calamity, and the one where Sidon came from could be post-BOTW/divine beasts, since Teba does say that it was an honor to fight alongside Link again.

That's the same timeline though? The future champions and the good tera come from the original BOTW timeline where the calamity happened, just at different points in time about 100 years apart but still the same timeline, while the game takes place in a new split timeline. There's only two timelines, the new one created when he went back in time and the BOTW one where the opening cutscene takes place and where the champions were plucked from and eventually return to.

Guys, drop the Age of Calamity discussion.

All that should be mentioned here is if the changes I made are accurate. If so, then I will close this thread. If not, then we will change them, look at them again, and then close this thread.

Thread's basically over, what's the harm in friendly discussion in anticipation for a future CRT while we wait for the thread to be closed?
Besides, you did ask for clarification and now you know more or less.

Though just to double check, in regards to Majora, AP or durability not withstanding obviously, it was agreed upon that he keeps the space-time hax and corruption correct?

Thread's basically over, what's the harm in friendly discussion in anticipation for a future CRT while we wait for the thread to be closed?
Besides, you did ask for clarification and now you know more or less.

Though just to double check, in regards to Majora, AP or durability not withstanding obviously, it was agreed upon that he keeps the space-time hax and corruption correct?
I would like this thread to be finished. Discussions like that belong on the Zelda discussions thread.

And again, I don't know. I don't care enough to try and argue that - you can put them back or add the abilities or whatever needs to be done with that.

I just made a bunch of edits to profiles, and I want to make sure they are right and not look like a moron. So can someone double check my edits, please?

Fantastic.

@Chariot190
You have a Majora thread, correct?

Could you add the corruption, Space-time hax, and universal range for that - so then you can add them all to Majora's profile all at once?

Edit: Seems you've already done that - great work.

Might want to include the range too, btw.

It's almost about time to close this and link what ever new threads are available pretty much.

Fantastic, I will do the honors then and close this.

I will make the CRT for the Triforce within the next few days. As I said, I had some problems with some of the scaling that I want to CRT on already, so this is kinda perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back