• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Symbol of Fear (Mash Burnedead vs Tomura Shigaraki)

Seeing as how people were saying that this was a fairer match than Deku vs Mash, I guess I should go with this.

Mash is in his Divine Visionary Selection Exam Arc key

Shigaraki is in his All for One key

Both start 35 meters away from eachother

Speed is equalized

The Divine Visionary candidate: 0

Whole lotta hands: 0

Incon:

Idk what to say, Mash has the massive advantage in LS, Tomura is only like 5 MT’s higher in durability and AP, but tomura does have the bad touch, and I don’t know how well Mash can avoid a wave of instant death that spreads for kilometers

Idk what to say, Mash has the massive advantage in LS, Tomura is only like 5 MT’s higher in durability and AP, but tomura does have the bad touch, and I don’t know how well Mash can avoid a wave of instant death that spreads for kilometers
I mean, Mash can fly. Though that wouldn't be helpful if he does get touched by the decay. I also see that Tomura has attack reflection, would that be of any help at keeping Mash away? Also, Shiggy has regen, so that could help right?

I mean, Mash can fly. Though that wouldn't be helpful if he does get touched by the decay. I also see that Tomura has attack reflection, would that be of any help at keeping Mash away? Also, Shiggy has regen, so that could help right?
Attack reflection would help, while impact recoil isn’t full nullification on Tomura’s part super regeneration means it doesn’t really matter.

I’m leaning towards Tomura for now simply because I think him getting one touch with decay (he doesn’t need five fingers after awakening, so a simple graze may work) is easier than Mash fully just beating him into oblivion

Mash best chance is to either find a way to crush Shigaraki's head entirely, or outlast him long enough for his body to start shutting down.

Which means crap like this will suddenly happen to him, and his regen will start slowing down.

He seems smart enough to tell that Shigaraki's touch would be bad. Especially since city wide decay is Shigaraki's first move, and Mash will avoid it with flight. So he'll quickly realize that Shigaraki has bad touch.

I'm not knowledgeable in grapples or holds, so I do not know if there is a hold that can prevent Shigaraki from touching Mash. But obviously ignoring decay, Mash has the advantage in LS.

Impact Recoil is something Shigaraki should have, but he's never used. So it isn't something he'll try unless he feels like it is necessary. And that only works on physical blows, like punch or kicks. Reflect is unknown, it could be mirror based, or work like a spoiler movie villain who's Quirk is also called Reflect.

Mash seems to have the skill to avoid Shigaraki's direct touch. Shigaraki was able to physically exert himself for around an hour at most, since Machia's stated running speed was 100 km/h and it'd take 48 minutes. As they were about 80 km away. However Machia was slowed down along the way for some time.

We know that fighting the Nomu lasted over 30 minutes, and they were called out after Machia began moving. So I think an hour of exertion is about the highest I can say. Though this depends on how hard Mash will push him, thrown projectiles are necessary to cause any injures without any danger to himself.

How long has Mash ever fought for?

thrown projectiles are necessary to cause any injures without any danger to himself.
Well, Mash does have "Shoulder Magic: Missile Throw", it's just an attack he named where he can throw an object at his opponent with a lot of force.
Well there really aren't any time statements for any of the fights in Mashle. However, he can go on fighting even after getting cut deeply multiple times, getting stabbed directly through his stomach, sustain internal damage from sound based attacks, and still fight on like nothing happened.

The head is Shigaraki's weakness, since he cannot regenerate if his brain his destroyed.

Thrown projectiles can be avoided or decayed, so he'll have to be clever with them. Though I see his curving shots are rather... absurd.

Mash's iron wand, would it be possible for him to use to restrain Shigaraki? Considering he can make it into a tennis racket and a baseball glove, I assuming just having it tie around Shigaraki's arms would be no issue. Though that'd be difficult to accomplish without being touched, and hiding from Shigaraki is impossible if he tries too.

Since search will let Shigaraki know his location at all times. I'd like to see what some supports of Mash think about this fight.

The head is Shigaraki's weakness, since he cannot regenerate if his brain his destroyed.

Thrown projectiles can be avoided or decayed, so he'll have to be clever with them. Though I see his curving shots are rather... absurd.

Mash's iron wand, would it be possible for him to use to restrain Shigaraki? Considering he can make it into a tennis racket and a baseball glove, I assuming just having it tie around Shigaraki's arms would be no issue. Though that'd be difficult to accomplish without being touched, and hiding from Shigaraki is impossible if he tries too.

Since search will let Shigaraki know his location at all times. I'd like to see what some supports of Mash think about this fight.
Don't worry, I already contacted two of the four supporters of Mashle.

Yeah, Mash's curving feats are insane. He was once able to throw a ball multiple times consecutively and have it curve so much it was practically creating an oval.

Don't worry, I already contacted two of the four supporters of Mashle.
Sad that there are only four supporters of the verse

Impact Recoil is something Shigaraki should have, but he's never used. So it isn't something he'll try unless he feels like it is necessary. And that only works on physical blows, like punch or kicks. Reflect is unknown, it could be mirror based, or work like a spoiler movie villain who's Quirk is also called Reflect.

Mash seems to have the skill to avoid Shigaraki's direct touch. Shigaraki was able to physically exert himself for around an hour at most, since Machia's stated running speed was 100 km/h and it'd take 48 minutes. As they were about 80 km away. However Machia was slowed down along the way for some time.

We know that fighting the Nomu lasted over 30 minutes, and they were called out after Machia began moving. So I think an hour of exertion is about the highest I can say. Though this depends on how hard Mash will push him, thrown projectiles are necessary to cause any injures without any danger to himself.

Mash has dealt with an opponent that has an ability similar to Impact Recoil where they transfer any damage they take to his opponent but Mash just continues to punch him numerous times and by the end was not affected by the damage transfer back to him. Unfortunately, I can't recall if it was ever stated how Mash can fight for

I mean, given he can turn his small wand into a cue stick, baseball gloves, etc..., he can probably shape it into something that can restrain Shigaraki. He usually shape his wand into whatever tool he need in a situation, for example, he create the baseball gloves in order to catch spiked magnet balls, he created the cue stick due to circumstances that prevented him moving too much otherwise he would set off explosive and needed to separate his enemies, etc... Although it would be difficult given he can't Shigaraki touch him when attempting it

Back