• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masada Match Ban Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
Its that time bois.

Now that many of the major Masada CRTs have gone through including the Main Tier CRT (Which was the main reason for the match ban) so there is really no longer a need for the full verse match ban so it can be removed.

Just be ready for the Masada match spam people have been itching for

I would however like to keep the Tenmas banned since their profiles are extremely bad, outdated and just not up to standard.

Although if we cant thats fine.

Please elaborate regarding the full context for this.

@Antvasima

I'll explain it in his stead.

Several months ago Masada knowledgeable members announced that Masadaverse matches will be banned from being made so that they can focus mainly on revising the verse as a whole. We then asked you to add a rule in this sectio so that people would know. Now, the major revisions are already finished and implemented, we ask that you remove that rule from the page.

As for the second part, PsychoWarper believes that a bunch of characters from Masadaverse should still be banned due to their vastly outdated profiles. Though, he's unsure whether that can be applied or not, which is why he is asking you.

Thank you.

Well, I can insert a new version of the rule that only includes certain profiles instead if you wish. Somebody else will have to write it first though.

That works for me, but I gotta sleep so either someone else will have to do it or we'll have to wait.

Actually having thought on it more no one really uses the Tenmas for fights so we should be good not specifically banning them so just remove the rule and this can be closed.

I can't recall a single match involving the Tenma's, really.

Aside that, it's been quite a long time of them being banned so it can just removed at this point.

Not that I really participate in these matchups unless it's to maybe clarify a thing or two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back