• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Martial Artists of Monkey style are going to clash

I really hope this doesn't turn out to be a stomp lol.

Son Goku(DBZ) VS Mori Jin

Rules set:​

• Buu Saga SSJ Goku is going to be used.
  • High 4-C for Jin's MKM state, anything higher than the proposed tier is restricted.
  • Speed is, of course, equalized.
  • Battle music.
855293413_StruggletoHeatUpSuperSaiyanGokuRenderDragonBallZDokkanBattle.png
latest.png

Humanoid Monke:

God Monke:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
You shouldn't make Goku matches right now since DBZ is undergoing revisions.
But this match is so cool, I read mori jins profile and he's so simar to Goku.
They are very even in terms of skill and power.

You shouldn't make Goku matches right now since DBZ is undergoing revisions.
I already heard something about the revisions, since Shin's feat of creating celestial bodies is actually debunked, how far would Goku scale in this key? This is Buu Saga SSJ Goku so he should be stronger than the time he fought Cell.

I already heard something about the revisions, since Shin's feat of creating celestial bodies is actually debunked, how far would Goku scale in this key? This is Buu Saga SSJ Goku so he should be stronger than the time he fought Cell.
If the revisions go through then Goku will be 4 foe in this key and will upscale massively enough to one shot, he'll also be comparable in terms of speed.

Mori can multiply his power and grows stronger as the fight goes on. Also, Mori has ways to negate durability like acupuncture and the gourd.

Also I'm going to assume Mori's LS is far stronger than Goku so he can just drop Yeoui on him. All this not including the fact that the moment Mori enters Speed Mode he blitzes Goku.

Like I said we should wait for the dbz revisions first because the profiles and the explanation blog for dbz show 2 completely different values and both of them are totally wrong. Then we can debate the match.

Do you have a link to the revision? I wanna see the changes.

Back