• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated, before you accuse me (pretty much those new accounts are starting to accuse me I did not add disagreement, but they are somehow blind or don't want to accept I did not start counting after page 2), if you find any wrong number or duplicate votes, just tell me. It was a lot for my eyes, so I am sure I made a mistake.

But now for this CRT, two staff members agreed with 5D and one is neutral, while 1 staff disagreed with 6D and the other is neutral and has not seen my message or input.
I will be DMing Ultima and DT for the 6D discussion. I hope I don't want to see any derailment, or I will start reporting.
dread you forgot to add mine (agree with the 5d neutral on the 6d)

Bubble world is small and not birted bubble if compare to silver bubble world. As long as the bubble world not evolve to silver bubble is impossible to proof their existance, thats mean in silver sea bubble world is nonexistance or not birted world, and the evolve to silver bubble is make the world exist

The gap between bubble and silver bubble is nonexistance and existance

「泡沫世界は未進化の小世界。この銀水聖海においては、生まれていない世界と言えます。なぜなら、泡沫世界には主神と元首がおりません。主神がいなければ、小世界の秩序を完全に制御することはできず、元首がいなければ小世界の住人たちは争い続けます。行く末は、想像に容易いでしょう」
The bubble world is small, unevolved world. In this silver water sacred sea, it can be said that it is a world that has not been born. Because there is no main god and head of state in the bubble world. Without the chief god, the order of the small world cannot be completely controlled, and without the head of state, the inhabitants of the small world will continue to fight. It's easy to imagine how it will end
泡沫世界だったため、ミリティア世界があると証明することも不可能だっただろう。
Because it was a bubble world, it would have been impossible to prove the existance of Militia world
Add this too in OP, just combine this in elmade explanation

Honestly, I don't see a solid ontological difference portrayed from the quotes.

My gripe is there is the system in those in those deeper bubbles basically gets empowered through the shallower worlds magic, obtained from a related thread, where they gained things like stronger matter. If the shallower world-destroying magic can't destroy a ship, doesn't it that it can destroy those smaller, which brings to question in the significance question.

From the tiering system FAQ:

So, silver worlds are more real than bubble worlds and seem to be some kind of R>F points, but it doesn’t seem like it is portrayed as the cases for characters like Eques and deeper inhabitants, to me.

You could say I am largely skeptical.

If I am outvoted by others like staffs, that is that.

My gripe is there is the system in those in those deeper bubbles basically gets empowered through the shallower worlds magic, obtained from a related thread, where they gained things like stronger matter. If the shallower world-destroying magic can't destroy a ship, doesn't it that it can destroy those smaller, which brings to question in the significance question.

So, silver worlds are more real than bubble worlds and seem to be some kind of R>F points, but it doesn’t seem like it is portrayed as the cases for characters like Eques and deeper inhabitants, to me.

Thanks for your time. I guess 5D it is then.

Problem is that though things of deeper worlds are stronger then those of shallower worlds, the difference so far hasn't shown enough evidence to be qualitative. It's great, with world destroying magic not destroying mundane objects, but not uncountable infinity levels of greater based off what we have been shown.

Alright, mind pinging or DMing Ultima to have a last look into it? If you don't mind, after his evaluation, we can start applying the changes then.

Problem is that though things of deeper worlds are stronger then those of shallower worlds, the difference so far hasn't shown enough evidence to be qualitative. It's great, with world destroying magic not destroying mundane objects, but not uncountable infinity levels of greater based off what we have been shown.
Not trying to argue for the 6D, this is just me being curious but does the size of what it destroys even matter? After all its a simple object (finite size) compared to infinity.
What difference would it make if it was said to only destroy something like subatomic particles?

Not trying to argue for the 6D, this is just me being curious but does the size of what it destroys even matter? After all its a simple object (finite size) compared to infinity.
What difference would it make if it was said to only destroy something like subatomic particles?
To reach into Tier 1 and higher levels of Tier 1 you need to prove that their is an qualitative difference, either one that is through comparing the lower level to some form of fiction compared to the higher level, or by the difference between levels being uncountably infinite.

Despite Elizhaa speaking of Reality-Ficiton relationships and deeper worlds being more "real", their is no such context in the quotes linked to. It's simply a matter of deeper objects being stronger and sturdier, not more real, based off the quotes presented.

The only other way the relationship of shallow and deep worlds would be relevant to Tier 1 is if the difference between the two is uncountably infinite, but the likes of world destroying magic not destroying a mundane ship, while impressive, is not the level of showcasing an uncountably infinite difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back