• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou gakuin Layers low 1-C upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anos Maou gakuin Tier1

So it was said that each layer is 2A because it can have infinite number of bubbles inside of it

And in this one it was proven that every bubble is 2A because it have the size that can have infinite number of spacetimes inside it

So i have a question
Doesn't this make the layer low 1-C because it have infinite number of bubbles inside of it
And im not saying that the infinite number of bubbles is low 1-C this is just infinite number of 2A
But the infinite space(layer) that can have all this bubbles inside of it
Isnt it a bigger infinity ( low 1-C)?

Yeah fiction has had cosmologies in celestial objects, literal houses, literal rocks, literal simulations/games.... and even more cosmologies encompassing them. It doesn't mean anything to have cosmologies outside cosmologies, unless there is a comparison made between the two to prove they are at all relatable or qualitatively superior to them in the way that would be required for Low-1C.

Also, one of those threads isn't even concluded yet. I agree you should have been more patient.

Wait he is making sense tho?
This is a case of uncountable infinity (infinity above infinity)
Countable infinite low 2-C universes = 2-A
Uncountable infinite low 2-C universes = low 1-C

I'm pretty sure this is countable infinite universes *2 though, which is not nearly enough to be uncountable.
Correct me if i am wrong i am not too knowledgeable on this stuff.
But as far as i know being an infinity of infinite 4D is low 1-C here right?
Can any of the knowledgeable staff answer this?

R^5 (Low 1-C) is R^4 (Tier 2) times by uncountable infinity. Not just infinity, but uncountable infinity. Infinity x infinity =/= Uncountable Infinity.

R^5 (Low 1-C) is R^4 (Tier 2) times by uncountable infinity. Not just infinity, but uncountable infinity. Infinity x infinity =/= Uncountable Infinity.
When has OP said that?
If the bubbles are accepted to be 2-A Then they will be countably infinite low 2-C
The silver sea is an infinite amount of these 2-A bubbles (infinite amount of 2-As which consist of countable infinite universe. as in the tiering system) this would logically qualify layers of the silver sea to be uncountably infinitely above 4D.
Or, 5D.

As i said i dont know much about this stuff but as far as i know i do think this is how it works?

Last edited:
So the argument is that the Silver Sea has layers and each layer has an infinite x infinite size. So the difference between layers have to be a qualitative one.

This is wrong and isn't how it works. Just being bigger then a infinite x infinite size realm does not make uncountable infinite times larger.

So the argument is that the Silver Sea has layers and each layer has an infinite x infinite size. So the difference between layers have to be a qualitative one.

This is wrong and isn't how it works. Just being bigger then a infinite x infinite size realm does not make uncountable infinite times larger.
I mean why not tho?
Correct me if i am wrong again, Countable infinity is omega, or the set of all natural numbers. which are countably infinite

So, Something larger then all of natural numbers is uncountable.

This is whats happening here, a 2-A structure is countably infinite amounts of low 2-C universes, which is a “set of all natural numbers" anything that is logically above that is uncountable.
Like, an infinite amount of 2-A structures.

You know what an integer is? It's all natural numbers, zero, and negative numbers. It is still only countable infinity. As are the rational numbers, which the integers are part of.

Just being "bigger" then countable infinity is not uncountable infinity.

You know what an integer is? It's all natural numbers, zero, and negative numbers. It is still only countable infinity. As are the rational numbers, which the integers are part of.

Just being "bigger" then countable infinity is not uncountable infinity.
I mean yes? you dont need negative numbers and zero to be a part of positive uncountable infinity. Thats pretty much adding 0 to all natural numbers, nothing really changes.
It is a fact that something literally being above all natural numbers is uncountable

Even in a type of a “mathematical space"
“negative” and ”zero" spaces cant even exist

this would leave us with only a “all natural numbers" space
which being above all of them, would, as i said be above countablity, or uncountable.

I mean yes? you dont need negative numbers and zero to be a part of positive uncountable infinity. Thats pretty much adding 0 to all natural numbers, nothing really changes.
It is a fact that something literally being above all natural numbers is uncountable

Even in a type of a “mathematical space"
“negative” and ”zero" spaces cant even exist

this would leave us with only a “all natural numbers" space
which being above all of them, would, as i said be above countablity, or uncountable.
I know I'm not staff but I think you're misunderstanding something. The natural numbers' cardinality= Aleph null, yes, but baseline Aleph null.

That is, the real numbers beyond them is not just another level, but separated by a recursion or "replacement" of omega numbers to staggering notations forever like w^w^continue on forever countably. Only then do you reach epsilon null. This also continues for yet another countable infinite levels of notation.

Only then uncountably above that do you have the omega 1 or the aleph 1. So just being above all natural numbers is not very impressive from a tiering point of view.

I do think the tiering requirements is just a theoretical/mathematical portrayal of what fictional franchises with reality>fiction differences, or with higher dimensions that show similar superiority would look like in reality and not a hard expectation for the tier. I do not see any franchise possibly qualifying.

You can argue Silver Sea itself is a higher dimension as Bubble world can't perceive it and had to evolve above the set limit to perceive outside world which is Transcendence itself but this is just rushing.

I think this should be closed for now as we are trying to upgrade a single bubble to 2A + we are readying a better explanation for layers having dimensional difference.

Trying to scale Silver Sea to 1C doesn't make sense.

i am just gonna say it tbh, I brought this question up, but to think infinite^infinite is uncountably infinite seems sus to me.

Now, sure "being bigger than a countably infinite is not uncountably infinite" but being infinitly bigger than uncountably infinite sure is. it's like infinite^infinite.

but, from what I know about infinity, multiplying it by any number should still be infinite.

sorry for bad english, i was working on a project the whole night so my brain isn't just right now.

Guys can someone tell me how to close this
This is my first time doing a thread so i don't know how to close it

i am just gonna say it tbh, I brought this question up, but to think infinite^infinite is uncountably infinite seems sus to me.
You're right, it's not.

From what I understand you can put infinity^infinity on a number line and immediately increase it by another notation of infinity on the next number line, then do this consecutively for an infinitely increasing notations and you will never reach it because ordinals are being described.

Infinite^infinite ordinals are just describing an infinite ensemble of infinite^n values in a certain order and thus it is always countable.

2^countable infinity(aleph-0) is uncountable infinite. Except not. It's complicated.

It needs context, that is cardinality needs to be described. This is where all functions from aleph-0 or omega to 2 are placed in a set which makes it uncountable infinite according to Cantor's diagonal argument. Despite the power it is, it's not actually related to aleph-0.
Now, sure "being bigger than a countably infinite is not uncountably infinite" but being infinitly bigger than uncountably infinite sure is. it's like infinite^infinite.
Sure, but there's no evidence of uncountable infinity here.
but, from what I know about infinity, multiplying it by any number should still be infinite.
Yes, you can only reach the higher cardinals by repeated application of power sets and the declaration of new axioms.

Yeah i actually did misinterpret that.
Thank you for explaining it to me
You're very welcome.

Infinity*2 is gonna be just 2 (2-A) bubbles coexisting in the same layer.
A layer of the silver sea has an infinite amounts of these bubbles.
Therefore infinity^infinity
Or, as you said, low 1-C
You need some work on your maths if you think what you said is infinity^infinity

even if 2a bubbles are accepted, CosmicWreck makes sense tbh. infinite^infinite should not be uncountably infinite

even if 2a bubbles are accepted, CosmicWreck makes sense tbh. infinite^infinite should not be uncountably infinite
Yeah this interpretation is completely wrong as Silver Sea doesn't work like that.

Layers are uncountably Stronger than one another. It's not infinite*infinite.

Well it will be addressed when Cosmology upgrade CRT us completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back