• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

First of all you guys have to actively participate as supporters, I have already added more than 1 but they never participate in CRT's or anything about the verse, other than that, just tell me your username on the wiki and I will add you.
Tatsumi504

Before arguing for any of these new abilities that are still iffy, can we talk about how Anos doesn't have resistance to corruption in his profile?
In the Anos vs ex death thread this caused a lot of issues

Before arguing for any of these new abilities that are still iffy, can we talk about how Anos doesn't have resistance to corruption in his profile?
In the Anos vs ex death thread this caused a lot of issues
Simple, there does not appear to be anyone who has used corruption against Anos in the novel or maybe there is anyone but we have not been broughted in a CRT.
Yeah and thanks
I've added you.

Simple, there does not appear to be anyone who has used corruption against Anos in the novel or maybe there is anyone but we have not been broughted in a CRT.
Arc 6 of the WN the high king of on of the subterranean countries tried using a parasitic dragon to take over anos

Arc 6 of the WN the high king of on of the subterranean countries tried using a parasitic dragon to take over anos
Well, you can always bring the scans here so we could evaluate it and then if it's correct put in a CRT.

First of all you guys have to actively participate as supporters, I have already added more than 1 but they never participate in CRT's or anything about the verse, other than that, just tell me your username on the wiki and I will add you.
Yeah supporters list has 15-20 members name on it but barely anyone participate in supporting MGF

Btw Yzark freezing future possibilities. Does that can be considered as immeasurable attack speed or something? Or is it just time manipulation?

Maybe I will ask Ant if I can remove those listed to supporters who have never participated/participate in anything related to the verse.

These ones IMO should be removed. PhantomØ4 Infinity Shun Zencha9 Cloozuma CrimsonStarFallen Lawiegg YuuxGod97 OnsokunoSonic Problem.exe Kuro4416

Maybe I will ask Ant if I can remove those listed to supporters who have never participated/participate in anything related to the verse.

These ones should be removed. PhantomØ4 Infinity Shun Zencha9 Cloozuma CrimsonStarFallen Lawiegg YuuxGod97 OnsokunoSonic Yzak Problem.exe Kuro4416
I think Yzark guy participated in few previous threads.

These ones IMO should be removed. PhantomØ4 Infinity Shun Zencha9 Cloozuma CrimsonStarFallen Lawiegg YuuxGod97 OnsokunoSonic Problem.exe Kuro4416
Don't know about the rest but I'm pretty sure I've seen onsokunosonic participate

I love this logic of Maou gakuin fandom, apparently any work that has a demon king op is a copy of Maou Gakuin, even when the work released even before Maou Gakuin, not ironically the WN of The Greatest of demon lord reborn released 3 months months after Maou Gakuin's WN, imagine calling it a copy when practically both released a few months after the other, we all know that Maou Gakuin is also a copy of Daimaou :v

Toxic fandom by the way. Lucky I'm not like that
It started when the anime launched there they started reading the novel, I miss when I read the novel in 2019, no one knew the work and there was only 1 chapter of the manga, good times, I even have profiles of Anos on other wikis in 2019, basically new readers only care about the power of the verse and forget that the work has a great story

It started when the anime launched there they started reading the novel, I miss when I read the novel in 2019, no one knew the work and there was only 1 chapter of the manga, good times, I even have profiles of Anos on other wikis in 2019, basically new readers only care about the power of the verse and forget that the work has a great story
I've only readed the manga so far and liked it... I'm also planning watching the anime soon, not interested in the novel for now cus I'm busy with other pure romance novels

I love this logic of Maou gakuin fandom, apparently any work that has a demon king op is a copy of Maou Gakuin, even when the work released even before Maou Gakuin, not ironically the WN of The Greatest of demon lord reborn released 3 months months after Maou Gakuin's WN, imagine calling it a copy when practically both released a few months after the other, we all know that Maou Gakuin is also a copy of Daimaou :v
Did you really think i called that anime a copy of maou gakuin just because both have op demon kings? Seriously it is not just an op demon king. It is also a reincarnation story like misfit. And to top it off? See how kid anos looks like:
Now see what that mc looks like:

Last edited:
Did you really think i called that anime a copy of maou gakuin just because both have op demon kings? Seriously it is not just an op demon king. It is also a reincarnation story like misfit. And to top it off? See how kid anos looks like:
Not really, Typical nobody design was released earlier than anos kid version. Also, I have read the first volume of it and the only similar things are reincarnation and demon king because syosetu is dominated by reincarnation stuff

Such toxicity with other series 🤦‍♂️.
How is it toxic? It's just stating opinions. Well if you were joking just ignore my reply.
I don't remember people saying every series is copy of MG🗿. Even this is the first time i even seen someone bringing the topic of some series copying MG.

I like how MG fandom treated very badly for having small opinion.

Did you really think i called that anime a copy of maou gakuin just because both have op demon kings?
I'm responding to what I saw from your review, you specifically only spoke of harem and or mc op, as if you don't have that in millions of other works, including Maou Gakuin

Seriously it is not just an op demon king. It is also a reincarnation story like misfit. And to top it off? See how kid anos looks like:
lmao, this Ard look released even before Maou Gakuin introduced the Anos child look😂
Is this really a reason to call it a copy? reincarnation is the most popular genre nowadays, there are thousands of works like this, most with op protagonists, literally 90% of Syosetsu (Site where WN publish is of this genre, including works that released before Maou), try to find another reason to call copy, because if you say that anyway, it's because you haven't seen any of the 2 works or just want to freehate the work

Last edited:
I don't remember people saying every series is copy of MG🗿. Even this is the first time i even seen someone bringing the topic of some series copying MG.

I like how MG fandom treated very badly for having small opinion.
you shouldn't visit reddit or other video platforms then because that's what i see most

Well, just happens that the proofs doesn't seems to be enough and that's... I feel a bit iffy cus IMO there was enough proof for at least 2-B. But staff say otherwise so we can't do nothing more than just accept it. Let's wait for further explanation from the novel next time to not rush the things like that CRT.

Well, just happens that the proofs doesn't seems to be enough and that's... I feel a bit iffy cus IMO there was enough proof for at least 2-B. But staff say otherwise so we can't do nothing more than just accept it. Let's wait for further explanation from the novel next time to not rush the things like that CRT.
And that's what I don't understand, even after proof that up to 4 shrines/realms have continuous space-time (the world of Nafta was already considered at least Low 2-C even before this topic if I'm not mistaken right?) it was useless, I'm still shocked that this was not accepted for the simple reason that in the world of traits there is not exactly mentioned a "future", this is possibly the dumbest reason why I saw 4 pages with over 300 comments and countless proofs being refuted from inconsistent way possible.

When people say that discussions of Maou Gakuin's verse are often silly and that's what I'm talking about, I've never seen so much proof ignored in just one topic. (from bubble world 2B or 2A)
According to them we don't have knowledge on the verse. That's kinda crazy. Seeing that even wanna makes me don't brother with any threads. No wonder MG lacks supporters. They takes one person POV and ignores everything.

Back