• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

20210516_140908.jpg

By this feat, anyone can tell, that Anos has 7A+ durability in his first key. And since his durability scales to his AP, he must be atleast 7A, in his first key.
can't see the scan

can't see the scan
From WN chapter: 35

A demon sword chooses its owner. It’s not normal to be able to use that many demon swords.
“Hmm. It’s the behaviour of a fool to look the other way on a battlefield.”
Without a sound, Gaius appeared behind me swinging his demon sword Grajeshion.
“Dodge well little chick!!”
Grajeshion swings down with great force and the tip of the blade hits my head directly.

The pressure from the sword makes a hole in the floor and a plume of dust rises up violently.

“Wh……………”

Gaius’ voice leaks out.

The tip of Grajeshion was broken off after hitting my head.

“You aimed at the wrong vital point Gaius. My heads pretty hard.”

“….Hard……such a level……this…. How? My sword is capable of splitting a mountain range in two.”

I slovenly set up my demon sword in a low position and said.

“Just because you split a mountain range you thought you could split my head?”

A demon sword chooses its owner. It’s not normal to be able to use that many demon swords.
Grajeshion swings down with great force and the tip of the blade hits my head directly.

The pressure from the sword makes a hole in the floor and a plume of dust rises up violently.

“Wh……………”

Gaius’ voice leaks out.

“….Hard……such a level……this…. How? My sword is capable of splitting a mountain range in two.”

Screenshot_20210516-234154_Samsung_Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210516-235335_Gallery.jpg

A question... Anos himself said that he suppressed the eyes of chaotic destruction by turning them into the Eyes of Ruin, then they should have the same haxes to a higher scale...

“Wh……………”

Gaius’ voice leaks out.

Gaios splitting the mountain statement is only capped him at 7-B

You need to pulverize mountain to get 7-A

But it can be supportive feats for anos being 7-A

Some ability was scaled to confusion (chaos)
I mean... Currently Anos passives with the Eyes of Ruin are 3-D, but the haxes of the Eyes of Chaotic Destruction are 4-D. Since the Eyes o fRuin is a weaker version than the original, shouldn't the Eyes of Chaotic Destruction have the same haxes and passives at a 4-D scale?

A question... Anos himself said that he suppressed the eyes of chaotic destruction by turning them into the Eyes of Ruin, then they should have the same haxes to a higher scale...
That's wrong. The Demon Eyes of Ruin aren't the suppressed form of the Demon Eyes of Chaotic Destruction. The Demon Eyes of Purple Destruction are the suppressed form. The Demon Eyes of Ruin are the weakest set of eyes, and they're just anti-magic.

Err, naousgalia case is not about the silver sea concept

It's very Different thing

Naousgalia is the lord god of militia world

If this ranted at type 2 , then silver sea would make it above baseline
Nousgalia isn't the Lord God of the Militia World. Eques is. Nousgalia is just the Heavenly Father God.

That's wrong. The Demon Eyes of Ruin aren't the suppressed form of the Demon Eyes of Chaotic Destruction. The Demon Eyes of Purple Destruction are the suppressed form. The Demon Eyes of Ruin are the weakest set of eyes, and they're just anti-magic.
The demonic eyes of ruin and demonic eyes of purple destruction are same. The names were differently used in the LN and the manga.

The demonic eyes of ruin and demonic eyes of purple destruction are same. The names were differently used in the LN and the manga.
No, they're not the same. The Demon Eyes of Ruin are the ultimate anti-magic, with a magic symbol appearing in the eyes. The Demon Eyes of Purple Destruction are able to contain and suppress the Order of the Gods, and are tinted in purple. These eyes are the suppressed form of the Demon Eyes of Chaotic Destruction. The Demon Eyes of Chaotic Destruction are completely chaotic, destroying reason and Order, and are powered further more by contradiction and chaos. These eyes are tinted in purple and have a dark cross floating in it's abyss.

The Demon Eyes of Chaotic Destruction are Anos' original eyes. He used this against Eques.

The Demon Eyes of Purple Destruction are the Demon Eyes of Chaotic Destruction with it's power suppressed to the utmost limit. He used this against Avos.

The Demon Eyes of Ruin were formed when Anos exchanged one of his Chaotic Destruction eyes with one of Aberneyu's God eyes, creating a weaker set of eyes. He used this against the God of Time.

Anos can go back and forth from utilizing his set of Demon Eyes of Ruin, to utilizing his set of Purple Eyes of Destruction, to utilizing his single Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction.

No, they're not the same. The Demon Eyes of Ruin are the ultimate anti-magic, with a magic symbol appearing in the eyes. The Demon Eyes of Purple Destruction are able to contain and suppress the Order of the Gods, and are tinted in purple. These eyes are the suppressed form of the Demon Eyes of Chaotic Destruction. The Demon Eyes of Chaotic Destruction are completely chaotic, destroying reason and Order, and are powered further more by contradiction and chaos. These eyes are tinted in purple and have a dark cross floating in it's abyss.

The Demon Eyes of Chaotic Destruction are Anos' original eyes. He used this against Eques.

The Demon Eyes of Purple Destruction are the Demon Eyes of Chaotic Destruction with it's power suppressed to the utmost limit. He used this against Avos.

The Demon Eyes of Ruin were formed when Anos exchanged one of his Chaotic Destruction eyes with one of Aberneyu's God eyes, creating a weaker set of eyes. He used this against the God of Time.

Anos can go back and forth from utilizing his set of Demon Eyes of Ruin, to utilizing his set of Purple Eyes of Destruction, to utilizing his single Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction.
Hmm, I think you are right,but the demonic eyes of ruin are able to destroy abstract powers and are passive. Also in Anos' profile, the things which you have said about eyes of Purple destruction are there within the demonic eyes of ruin. Anyways, in that case, his profile in Maou Gokuin wiki must be updated.

Quite good explanation, easy to understand

I think you've misread something... Nowhere in Anos' profile does it state the Destruction Eyes have the same power as the Purple Destruction Eyes.
I haven't told that they have the same power but I thought they were the same, till now. Also what he had said just now were included in his demonic eyes if destruction. And there is no mentioning about his purple eyes, so that must be included in his profile.

I haven't told that they have the same power but I thought they were the same, till now.
I might be misunderstanding what your previous message said then, but to me it seems like you said the description AncientKing gave for the Purple Destruction Eyes was listed under the description for the Destruction Eyes in Anos' profile, which isn't the case.

I might be misunderstanding what your previous message said then, but to me it seems like you said the description AncientKing gave for the Purple Destruction Eyes was listed under the description for the Destruction Eyes in Anos' profile, which isn't the case.
its a misunderstanding let's forget about it. Cuz it is my fault to confuse b/w the two eyes, sorry.

His newly reincarnated key really shouldn't be upgraded tho, since it completely messes with the verse's scaling.
I'd be fine with "At least 7-B, likely X", but anything else is likely a no from me.

Last edited:
Yeah, Anos is possibly higher than 7-B, but you fail to realize the consequences this will have on the verse's scaling. Mid tiers scale from a Newly Reincarnated Anos since they also have some 7-B feats. Making them 7-A by scaling from Newly Reincarnated Anos might still be acceptable, but anything past that would be wrong. If we upgrade him to "High 7-A, likely X", we'd have to fix all the mid tiers' stuff, which is a lot of unnecessary work just to make Anos a slightly higher tier.

Yeah, Anos is possibly higher than 7-B, but you fail to realize the consequences this will have on the verse's scaling. Mid tiers scale from a Newly Reincarnated Anos since they also have some 7-B feats. Making them 7-A by scaling from Newly Reincarnated Anos might still be acceptable, but anything past that would be wrong. If we upgrade him to "High 7-A. likely X", we'd have to fix all the mid tiers' stuff, which is a lot of unnecessary work just to make Anos a slightly higher tier.
ok then don't erase 7B, just add the remaining to it in his first key.( Also Anos' head broke a demonic sword Gadol. the sword is owned by Grajeshion, a demon emperor which is capable of spitting the Neil Mountain range into two.), add high 7A to every profile, that's all.

Since I proposed that same I agree with this... At least 7-B or 7-A likely "Insert any tier here"
You said 7A, when he has no 7A feats. His lake drying feat is 1.52 gigatons(high 7A), his breaking of demonic sword gadol(high 7A), his burning of country Delzogade(likely 6B). Now its upto you guys to decide, which one should be added to his profile.

You said 7A, when he has no 7A feats. His lake drying feat is 1.52 gigatons(high 7A), his breaking of demonic sword gadol(high 7A), his burning of country Delzogade(likely 6B). Now its upto you guys to decide, which one should be added to his profile.
I just said 7-B (actual tier) or 7-A (cuz null said it soo) anyway... At least 7-B likely "blah blah blah" 2-B with venuzdonoa... It will be a pain in the A** to scale mid tiers if 7-B is gone...

Back