• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

He can reborn the order again after the order of the world is erased and he predates it,he don't mind for the fundamental aspect of the world is erased because he can reborn it again and not being affected,but if he died, even for a short time, the world will collapse and destroyed

"The Order of Order creates new gods and order while also maintaining all other order in the world.
Merely disturbing the Order of Order indirectly causes the world to collapse, since disturbing the Order of Order would disturb and destroy all other order in the world.
Destroying the Order of Order would destroy all other order in the world, since all other order in the world can't be maintained/exist without the Order of Order, thus making all other order in the world dependant on the Order of Order.
The Order of Order would be independent of all other order in the world, since it both creates and maintains all other order in the world.
Since it both creates and maintains all other order in the world, it would naturally exist before and after all other order in the world."

Do you guys mean this?
Probably... I already call him to give his opinion

I have read it but still unsure if that's enough for type 2 or not,if the order of order created all orders that made up the entire reality then probably could work since it existed before the reality was born,which means it's unbound by reality I think so

I have read it but still unsure if that's enough for type 2 or not,if the order of order created all orders that made up the entire reality then probably could work since it existed before the reality was born,which means it's unbound by reality I think so
He create it all

You can find it on my scan or zeronull copypaste and he existed before all the order, that's why he called heavenly father

If the order dies, he can reborn it again at will (superior concept & independent)

If he dies, then world dies (govern reality)

Last edited:
Order = laws and concepts
Gods only maintain order, thus a God's death =/= destruction of their order, but a God's death = order not being maintained, which would disturb the order (remove the order from the natural cycle of the world).

Completely destroying an order would destroy the world as a by-product.

Normally, disturbing an order would not destroy the world as a by-product. There are two exceptions to this, namely the Lord God's order and the Heavenly Father God's order. The Lord God's order is the basic foundation for the world, and thus disturbing it would cause the world to collapse.

Details about the Heavenly Father God's order, namely the Order of Order:

The Order of Order creates new gods and order while also maintaining all other order in the world.
Merely disturbing the Order of Order indirectly causes the world to collapse, since disturbing the Order of Order would disturb and destroy all other order in the world.
Destroying the Order of Order would destroy all other order in the world, since all other order in the world can't be maintained/exist without the Order of Order, thus making all other order in the world dependant on the Order of Order.
The Order of Order would be independent of all other order in the world, since it both creates and maintains all other order in the world.
Since it both creates and maintains all other order in the world, it would naturally exist before and after all other order in the world.

Reasons why I think this possibly qualifies as a type 2 concept:

1. Type 3 concepts (normal order) are dependant on the Order of Order, and would be unable to exist in the reality they govern without the Order of Order.
2. I'm uncertain if altering the Order of Order would change all other order in the world (though it's possible), but I'm certain that destroying the Order of Order would destroy all other order in the world (This doesn't happen when destroying any other order in the world).
3. The Order of Order would exist prior to and after the existence of all other order in the world.
The main reasons the Order of Order possibly qualifies as a type 2 concept is listed above.
The Order of Order doesn't possibly qualify as a type 2 concept just because it created other order. Creating other order is simply proof that it exists before other order.

I think it would be fine to create a CRT for the cm2 upgrade after the concept types revision has been applied, since someone knowledgeable on concept stuff said this possibly qualifies as a type 2 concept.

Graham:
"It was a shame. You and I are very similar. If you have a defeat, it was born after me. Come on."

The blade of silence slashed the void in a chaotic manner.

"--It's the first defeat in my life. I'll heal your loneliness, Anos."

Graham laughs as if he was victorious.

I dreamed that the balance between destruction, emptiness, and the roots of each other would be tilted at once, and the potential guy turned his eyes to me.

The next moment--

Nothing happened.

“……………… Oh …………?”

I quietly take a step.

"Are you coming in such a state? I missed it earlier, but this time--"

Graham surprised the expression of that possibility.

"……What…………?"
"The turbulent god sickle slashes the void."

"I and you are so similar"

The blade of silence slashes the place, chaotically, over and over again.

"We can finally be not alone. In this crazy world, we are the only ones who are normal."

Many times, the order is disturbed and the scythe is tampered with.

However, no matter how many times I shake it, no matter how many times I cut the void.

Nothing happens in front of me.

I'm not really dissastified since I'm Anos wanker and I don't have time to make a thread to downgrade it,I just wonder why enduring a sword with NPI feat can have resistance to void manip
Maybe Null can answer that... I can't now since I'm going to sleep right now... 3 am here so ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

I found something interesting...

From Rimuru's profile:

Immunity to Mind Manipulation (Rimuru's memories are stored in his astral body, and as long as he retains his conscious soul and memory, he can be revived even when his body is completely damaged. In other words, he can think with his soul and is thus immune to mind control effects)

From Maou Gakuin LN Keyword:

The basic concept of existence, which is hidden in all living things. A good magician can be reborn with his original memory kept at his source, and even if his body perishes, as long as his source is intact, he can be revived.

So, is Anos getting Immunity to Mind Manipulation, since he can also store his memories at his source?

I found something interesting...

From Rimuru's profile:

Immunity to Mind Manipulation (Rimuru's memories are stored in his astral body, and as long as he retains his conscious soul and memory, he can be revived even when his body is completely damaged. In other words, he can think with his soul and is thus immune to mind control effects)

From Maou Gakuin LN Keyword:

The basic concept of existence, which is hidden in all living things. A good magician can be reborn with his original memory kept at his source, and even if his body perishes, as long as his source is intact, he can be revived.

So, is Anos getting Immunity to Mind Manipulation, since he can also store his memories at his source?
This can be very interesting, since it is practically the same case, so in order to affect Anos' mind you will need to affect his source.

Reasons I think Anos might have Immunity to Mind Manipulation, possibly even Soul Manipulation:

1. Memories =/= Mind and thoughts. Anos can keep his memories at his source, so affecting his mind =/= affecting his memories at his source.

2. The source is deeper than the body, soul and mind, so if Anos can cast magic with ONLY his source, then it obviously means he doesn't need his mind to cast magic.

3. In his fight with Ivis, he was killed by having his time accelerated infinitely. Basically, his body aged an eternity. Anos only has longevity, and he himself stated he can't live an eternity, so unless the soul and mind can remain intact after literally ageing past their limit, it's safe to say that Anos regened his body from ONLY his source. He himself also stated that he can use magic from ONLY his source.

4. In his fight with Wesnera, Anos was incapped. He was actively affected by paralysis inducement, power nullification, perception manipulation and mind manipulation. Despite this, Anos was still able to act as only a source.

So, Anos can either "think" with his source or his source can act on its own. Either way, I believe this can grant him immunity.

I think it would be 99+ CM2 Because militia world is still considered as shallow world on the silver sea

And silver sea concept is infinitely greater than militia worlds

That's why i said that, if it's ranted at type 2,then the potency can be much higher with how silver sea works
Militia world has a diff. evolutionary process than the others. All bubbles are mini-bubbles of its own, which is not in the case of Militia's world.

Reasons I think Anos might have Immunity to Mind Manipulation, possibly even Soul Manipulation:

1. Memories =/= Mind and thoughts. Anos can keep his memories at his source, so affecting his mind =/= affecting his memories at his source.

2. The source is deeper than the body, soul and mind, so if Anos can cast magic with ONLY his source, then it obviously means he doesn't need his mind to cast magic.

3. In his fight with Ivis, he was killed by having his time accelerated infinitely. Basically, his body aged an eternity. Anos only has longevity, and he himself stated he can't live an eternity, so unless the soul and mind can remain intact after literally ageing past their limit, it's safe to say that Anos regened his body from ONLY his source. He himself also stated that he can use magic from ONLY his source.

4. In his fight with Wesnera, Anos was incapped. He was actively affected by paralysis inducement, power nullification, perception manipulation and mind manipulation. Despite this, Anos was still able to act as only a source.

So, Anos can either "think" with his source or his source can act on its own. Either way, I believe this can grant him immunity.
Indeed, cuz Anos states that advanced magic users can cast magic from their origin only.

Currently Anos does not need his Soul to live I think.... To affect his mind you need to affect his source, so I think those 2 immunities would be fine.

Militia world has a diff. evolutionary process than the others. All bubbles are mini-bubbles of its own, which is not in the case of Militia's world.
Yes, and it's being deeper world in the later arc

But we talk about pre silver sea and post silver sea Concept , now should be stronger than militia concept

20210516_140908.jpg

By this feat, anyone can tell, that Anos has 7A+ durability in his first key. And since his durability scales to his AP, he must be atleast 7A, in his first key.

Back