• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

If the silver sea ship had a profile, would the speed be MFTL+ since it travels through universes in a few hours? Not to mention the universe was supposed to be endless, so i think if we use the baseline observable universe and take "few hours" as like 12 hours, it should be MFTL+
If the universe is endless then it's infinite speed.

Well the world was stated to be almost Infinite tho, with the space stretching endlessly.

"The farther away you go from this earth, the larger the black sky is stretched and the closer you get to nothingness. It is here, in this almost infinite sky, where the Divine Realm is located."

"Blue Sky of the Gods" is added in the black sky.

"This black sky, which stretches endlessly, has no end."

"What if we fly faster than the speed at which the black sky can be stretched?"

"When you fly up to the sky, you come out from under the depths of the earth."
It is also said that you can travel faster than the speed that the space are stretching.

Also, I thought you had to travel real Infinite space with finite amount of time to get Infinite speed, not just endless space. But, maybe could be wrong

How would we classify Graham's NEP when the changes are applied to the NEP page?
Nature Type 2.
Aspect Types 1, 2, 3.

Tho from what I understand Graham and Anos will still be affected by CM type 1 cuz they only lack concept type 2.
This makes no sense IMO.

We know that the source (type 2 concept) is the most fundamental aspect of a living thing in MGnF, and it has never been even slightly implied that there exists a more fundamental aspect of a living thing in MGnF, meaning we can't assume that living things in MGnF have a type 1 concept.

Therefore, to say that nonexistent Graham, i.e. Graham after his most fundamental aspect of existence (his source) is destroyed and he becomes nothingness, can be affected by cm1 because only his type 2 concept is nonexistent is literally equivalent to saying cm1 can affect a MGnF character's source after it was already destroyed without any feats of affecting nonexistent things, which is simply wrong.

I'm not saying MGnF characters suddenly have cm1 resistance or something. I'm saying they only have a type 2 concept and completely lack other types of concepts, meaning even if a character has cm1, it would only relate to potency (cm2 resistance can't resist cm1, even if cm1 is only affecting a type 2 concept), and they can still only affect MGnF characters' sources (type 2 concepts). If their sources are nonexistent, then there's literally nothing to affect.
Therefore, IMO cm1 can't affect nonexistent Graham without feats of affecting nonexistent things.

However, if the wiki assumes that all things have a type 1 concept or something despite it contradicting the actual story, then I guess nonexistent Graham can indeed be affected by cm1, tho I disagree with the previously mentioned assumption.

Last edited:
This makes no sense IMO.

We know that the source (type 2 concept) is the most fundamental aspect of a living thing in MGnF, and it has never been even slightly implied that there exists a more fundamental aspect of a living thing in MGnF, meaning we can't assume that living things in MGnF have a type 1 concept.

Therefore, to say that nonexistent Graham, i.e. Graham after his most fundamental aspect of existence (his source) is destroyed and he becomes nothingness, can be affected by cm1 because only his type 2 concept is nonexistent is literally equivalent to saying cm1 can affect a MGnF character's source after it was already destroyed without any feats of affecting nonexistent things, which is simply wrong.

I'm not saying MGnF characters suddenly have cm1 resistance or something. I'm saying they only have a type 2 concept and completely lack other types of concepts, meaning even if a character has cm1, it would only relate to potency (cm2 resistance can't resist cm1, even if cm1 is only affecting a type 2 concept), and they can still only affect MGnF characters' sources (type 2 concepts). If their sources are nonexistent, then there's literally nothing to affect.
Therefore, IMO cm1 can't affect nonexistent Graham without feats of affecting nonexistent things.

However, if the wiki assumes that all things have a type 1 concept or something despite it contradicting the actual story, then I guess nonexistent Graham can indeed be affected by cm1, tho I disagree with the previously mentioned assumption.
You can go to that thread and argue with DT since the thread still opens

Nature Type 2.
Aspect Types 1, 2, 3.

This makes no sense IMO.

I think this could be discussed when CRT is done to change the nature of Graham and Anos' NEP, and I also share the same opinion as Null, that Cm1 should not be able to affect Nonexistence without feats of being able to affect it

Hello, still many characters profile aren't created for Maou Gakuin right. You guys are waiting for something ?

Last edited:
Spoiler: That guy can crush it's enemies with the weight of an entire Space-time continuoum (4-D power).
Read anos profile. Eques creating a predetermined fate or something which affects even Acausality type 4. That's kinda crazy.

This guy really needs a profile.

Actually I had been planning to create a character profile for Maou Gakuin for a long time. Like Eques and other characters.
but towards the end of the year I was too busy, that I forgot this intention.

Null's comment is getting ignored by DT... He already answer everyone except Null's one

mashiro-shiina-sigh.gif

Just made a short summary on my understanding of Silver sea. Not saying it's correct but take a look at it tell me your opinions. Also ignore grammar mistakes English ain't my language.

It's stated as a world born in zero layer and continues to evolve and life can only exist inside a bubble. It's clearly mentioned that life can't exist inside the Silver sea. Silver sea is not a higher dimension. It's just a water-like thing. Concept of dimensions, worlds or realms exists inside the bubble.

Each world just evolves dimensionally and moves on from one layer to another. It's even backed up by novels that when bubbles evolve they sink deeper. Also if one bubble gets destroyed it will be replaced by a new one there is no end to it.

From WN bubbles in each layer have dimensionality differences. But because all bubbles are separate existence there is no reality fiction difference. So technically layer two bubbles are evolved to different dimensions than layer one bubbles.

Also the author introducing countless Bubbles is just to give layers of hax manipulation skill probably. Like if Anos can destroy whole layer one then he gets countless layers of hax manipulation and resistance on 4D or 5D scale like that.

BTW it does make Little sense. Otherwise he could have just introduced reality fiction difference Or just bigger size differences for dimensionality.

Just made a short summary on my understanding of Silver sea. Not saying it's correct but take a look at it tell me your opinions. Also ignore grammar mistakes English ain't my language.

It's stated as a world born in zero layer and continues to evolve and life can only exist inside a bubble. It's clearly mentioned that life can't exist inside the Silver sea. Silver sea is not a higher dimension. It's just a water-like thing. Concept of dimensions, worlds or realms exists inside the bubble.

Each world just evolves dimensionally and moves on from one layer to another. It's even backed up by novels that when bubbles evolve they sink deeper. Also if one bubble gets destroyed it will be replaced by a new one there is no end to it.

From WN bubbles in each layer have dimensionality differences. But because all bubbles are separate existence there is no reality fiction difference. So technically layer two bubbles are evolved to different dimensions than layer one bubbles.

Also the author introducing countless Bubbles is just to give layers of hax manipulation skill probably. Like if Anos can destroy whole layer one then he gets countless layers of hax manipulation and resistance on 4D or 5D scale like that.

BTW it does make Little sense. Otherwise he could have just introduced reality fiction difference Or just bigger size differences for dimensionality.
Huh.... Interesting, i can't tell if you are right or wrong ... You can also read Null's cosmology blog and compare it with your understanding

It's stated as a world born in zero layer and continues to evolve and life can only exist inside a bubble. It's clearly mentioned that life can't exist inside the Silver sea.
This is somewhat correct. Life can exist outside a bubble, but life cannot live outside a bubble for a long time, because the pressure of silver water is tremendously strong, and silver water also absorbs magic power, making it uninhabitable outside a bubble.

Silver sea is not a higher dimension. It's just a water-like thing.
I'm not so sure about this. I think the Silver Sea being a physically higher dimensional structure is definitely a possibility.

Concept of dimensions, worlds or realms exists inside the bubble.
I personally have never read anything in the novel that implied something like this.

Each world just evolves dimensionally and moves on from one layer to another. It's even backed up by novels that when bubbles evolve they sink deeper.
Yes, when a world first evolves it sinks deeper from layer 0 to layer 1 IIRC, but it doesn't evolve "dimensionally". The world and its inhabitants' overall power simply increase by an unquantifiable, presumably innumerable amount.

Also if one bubble gets destroyed it will be replaced by a new one there is no end to it.
This is correct IIRC.

No, this is simply incorrect as far as I can understand.
Trying to argue for "dimensionality differences" between layer from layer 1-99 doesn't make sense, since it's clearly shown in the novel that characters from those layers are 3-dimensional.
The only argument that could possibly work for deeper layers to qualify for Tier 1 or something would be reality fiction difference between layers, and the only possible statements for something like that would be the Silver Water Shogi game, tho I personally currently doubt that the Silver Water Shogi game was actually a feat of reality fiction difference between layers.
Deeper layers are still definitely more powerful than shallower layers tho.

I don't think it works like that...

Last edited:
This is somewhat correct. Life can exist outside a bubble, but life cannot live outside a bubble for a long time, because the pressure of silver water is tremendously strong, and silver water also absorbs magic power, making it uninhabitable outside a bubble.
Hm. They can't survive longer in Silver sea i see.
I'm not so sure about this. I think the Silver Sea being a physically higher dimensional structure is definitely a possibility.
I don't think it's a higher dimension because bubble world is born from zero layer and it evolve right. I thought it has something to do with platonic concept but i may be wrong because wiki doesn't use that.
I personally have never read anything in the novel that implied something like this.
Dimension, world or realms existing only inside the bubble was already in your blog also.
Yes, when a world first evolves it sinks deeper from layer 0 to layer 1 IIRC, but it doesn't evolve "dimensionally". The world and its inhabitants' overall power simply increase by an unquantifiable, presumably innumerable amount.
I was referring to the parrington statement. When he said "everything in the small world deeper than your small world" possible explanation i can give is a world evolved dimensionally and sink into deeper.
No, this is simply incorrect as far as I can understand.
Trying to argue for "dimensionality differences" between layer from layer 1-99 doesn't make sense, since it's clearly shown in the novel that characters from those layers are 3-dimensional.
As far i my understanding. Author kinda uses 3D word just to observation point of view probably.
The only argument that could possibly work for deeper layers to qualify for Tier 1 or something would be reality fiction difference between layers, and the only possible statements for something like that would be the Silver Water Shogi game, tho I personally currently doubt that the Silver Water Shogi game was actually a feat of reality fiction difference between layers.
Deeper layers are still definitely more powerful than shallower layers tho.
Yeah this too.

Btw i got the main idea of this because of DC Perpetua profile. From her scaling 6D is outerversal. I mean 6th dimension is outerversal in DC cosmology or something.

Dimension, world or realms existing only inside the bubble was already in your blog also.
Yes, "other dimensions" and "different worlds or realms" do exist inside bubbles. An example of this would be the Land of Traces IIRC.
I misunderstood what you meant when you said "Concept of dimensions, worlds or realms (only?) exists inside the bubble".

Yes, "other dimensions" and "different worlds or realms" do exist inside bubbles. An example of this would be the Land of Traces IIRC.
I misunderstood what you meant when you said "Concept of dimensions, worlds or realms (only?) exists inside the bubble".
Nah it's ok.

Btw worlds born in zero layer and concepts space time are created inside the bubble right?

Silver sea it's not going to be tier 1 anytime soon, we won't have tier 1 Maou gakuin yet. We just have to wait till next volumes to see if there are more evidances.

Btw worlds born in zero layer and concepts space time are created inside the bubble right?
Sorry, but I'm not entirely sure what you're asking.
To answer what I think you could be asking tho, all worlds are indeed "born" in layer 0 IIRC, and each bubble is presumably a separate space-time continuum, which is created when the world is "born" (created by the God of Creation from a white void). The space-time continuum is not inside the bubble, it IS the bubble, as far as I know.

I think if each layer is 2-A then Silver Sea should be low 1-C rn tho, I mean Silver Sea is downright bigger than 2-A structure and the only way to be bigger than countable infinity is being uncountable infinity (since standard about being bigger than baseline 2-A cosmology doesn't exist anymore)

Last edited:
I think if each layer is 2-A then Silver Sea should be low 1-C rn tho, I mean Silver Sea is downright bigger than 2-A structure and the only way to bigger than countable infinity is being uncountable infinity (since standard about being bigger than baseline 2-A cosmology doesn't exist anymore)
Unfortunately each layer is 2B😔

Sorry, but I'm not entirely sure what you're asking.
Sorry 😔 i am really bad at English
To answer what I think you could be asking tho, all worlds are indeed "born" in layer 0 IIRC, and each bubble is presumably a separate space-time continuum, which is created when the world is "born" (created by the God of Creation from a white void).
Each Bubbles are seperate realities with separate plane of existence. When bubbles in zero layer they evolve and moves on to layer 1( 3D or 4D however you refere it.) Same process repeats and when laws and order gets stronger and bubbles evolve there plane of existence evolves dimensionally.

The reason why I belive they dimensionally evolve is just simple. Because the bubbles keep evolving and parrington statement.

The various laws that make up the world, or the power of the gods that keep these laws normal. There are various orders such as “time”, “creation”, and “destruction”, and the same number of gods control them.

So my understanding is oder (concepts) of space-time exist within bubbles. I am not claiming Silver sea is outerversal. But layers are just planes of higher dimensional. Just a possibility though.

Furthermore, higher-dimensional entities can also qualify for higher tiers when the verse which they are from explicitly defines them as being infinitely above lower-dimensional ones in power and/or existential status. An example of this being verses such as Umineko no Naku Koro ni. However, lower-dimensional beings being stated to be "flat" in comparision to higher-dimensional aliens is not necessarily grounds for assuming the latter has infinitely more power (For reasons outlined in the answer above), and thus, such scenarios must also be analyzed case-by-case.

kinda matches Maou Gakuin cosmology

The space-time continuum is not inside the bubble, it IS the bubble, as far as I know.
Actually yes. But my point is each bubble has their own dimensionality. By evolving the dimensionality of bubbles changes.

BTW fully transcending Concept of space-time is outer right?

Silver sea it's not going to be tier 1 anytime soon, we won't have tier 1 Maou gakuin yet. We just have to wait till next volumes to see if there are more evidances.
First I need profile for Eques 👺. Yeah tier 1 or 0 we can upgrade it when we get more information in future.

Each layer can be 2-A that's why you can see the possibly 2-A thing on his profile
Is it not because the area between each layer is infinite but each layer only contains countless universes, but also for the possibility that it contains infinite universes, just as stated in AP venuz

So that's why anos got poss 2A?(cmiiw Delta) sorry to bother

Back