• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Creating this again

Discuss anything MG related.

Link for the Web Novel

latest

Alongside that spell, there is also another "world-ending" magic, Extreme Hell Destruction Ash Demon Mortar. Should we talk about that?

after seeing the newest thread, why doesn't anos have high godly regen negation via venuzdonoa, since the sword incapable the idea of graham coming back with his roots.

graham has high godly and yet venuzdonoa erased him completely. My point was graham having the same regen as anos and yet venuzdonoa completely negates that

the thing is, if he can't comeback even tho he has high godly and it shows that he didn't and got erased, even if it wasn't for good to where he still can reincarnate that's still high godly negation.

Caught up to to the recent WN translations, Anos being a chad never gets old.

Think Anos has either some sort of sealing or high godly regen negation with Venuzdonoa

“What’s wrong Nousgalia? According to your words you were going to show me the figure of God.” (Arnos)

I let go of Venuzdonoa to show my victory and cancel the three-dimensional magic formation.

“Or could it be perhaps you’ve noticed that the origin of God is only at 10%?” (Arnos)

“Don’t speak so rudely. Gods dignity is absolute.” (Nousgalia)

Nousgalia speaks but the power in his words is weaker than before.

“It was a mistake to parasitize Eldomade’s body and origin. While you’re in it you can survive with only 10% of your origin. The worlds order won’t collapse either even with the heavenly father only having 10% of his origin. You are a god, an immortal. It will be easy for you to regenerate your origin but not while Venuzdonoa is around.” (Arnos)

I made it so any magic used to restore his origin would only restore 10% so even when I used <Aggronemut> myself he only came back at 10%.-Chapter 114

Nousgalia who can regen his origin, can't regen when Venuzdonoa is around.

That could work. I remember Jerga being capable of coming back even after his origin got destroyed by Anos's Bebbzud, and then Venuzdonoa took care of him later

Shouldn't Anos have type 6 immortality? In chapter 137 of book 4, he demonstrates that he can separate his origin into fragments and can place it in people, so he can take over the person's body and fully incorporate his origin into that body

Should a profile be made for Shin? He's both extremely powerful and relevant within MG. He's almost definitely more powerful than Lay.

P.S: I was just making a suggestion for someone to make a profile. I'm not going to do it myself, as I have no idea how to.

Should a profile be made for Shin? He's both extremely powerful and relevant within MG. He's almost definitely more powerful than Lay.

P.S: I was just making a suggestion for someone to make a profile. I'm not going to do it myself, as I have no idea how to.
Yeah, I guess I'll make in the future if no one does it

For anybody who's read the Anos vs Parrington fight, can we talk about how Anos caught a world-destroying fire spell in his mouth, then shot the spell back at Parrington?

Shouldn't Anos have type 6 immortality? In chapter 137 of book 4, he demonstrates that he can separate his origin into fragments and can place it in people, so he can take over the person's body and fully incorporate his origin into that body
even the magic he uses to fragment his origin is the same that Ivis used to create Misha, well, does anyone approve of giving him that kind of immortality? although it is a bit limited, the chapter of the feat I left there

Reactions: mal
there are a few more things to put in your profile
Photographic Memory (In the 2nd book Anos makes a replica of his country in something smaller than a grain of rice. In the 4th book he read and decorated 1799 books in moments)

Tracking (At the beginning of the 4th book Anos used a magic to Track a character that invaded the school, the magic showed a screen in which the character appeared moving in such a place, after that Ray and Misa go after him)

Chain Manipulation (Well, you may already know, this is what he used to hold Jerga in that form with armor)

Sealing of Promises (I don't need to say anything either)

Transmutation (He can transmute humans into monsters, used it in Diego in book 3)

Can i ask question here?
Where you guys get nousgalia can regenerate after source destruction?
As i read it was Anos ressurect him after he killing him.

If the heavenly father is destroyed then the world’s order will be disrupted and eventually the world will be destroyed.

“Origin Regeneration <Agronemut>.” (Arnos)

I regenerate Nousgalia’s origin.

When used against an enemy it doesn’t matter that it’s not the second time since it originates from my attack.

The body of Eldomade that had disappeared reappears and he regains consciousness.

Can i ask question here?
Where you guys get nousgalia can regenerate after source destruction?
As i read it was Anos ressurect him after he killing him.

If the heavenly father is destroyed then the world’s order will be disrupted and eventually the world will be destroyed.

“Origin Regeneration <Agronemut>.” (Arnos)

I regenerate Nousgalia’s origin.

When used against an enemy it doesn’t matter that it’s not the second time since it originates from my attack.

The body of Eldomade that had disappeared reappears and he regains consciousness.
The reason that Nousgalia couldn't regenerate from source destruction in that instance was because Anos used Venuzdonoa to destroy his source.

Great news for all the fans of the series. Maou Gakuin is getting a Second Season which will be 24/26-episodes long (split into two cours). We still don't know when it will be starting though.
Oh god I might not watch it after 12 eps if I don't focus on that.

what kind of broken hax has anos? along with the feats

Conceptual Manipulation 3
HGR Negates

Conceptual Manipulation 3
HGR Negates
is he not resistant to cm 3? and also I've heard that anos has NEP 2 and void manip, is that true?

Back