• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manifold CRT 2: Electric Boogalo (Anna Edition)

I already had Rather's agreement on this if that helps?
If you are saying an infinite amount of time would absolutely come to pass, do you have any scans for that?

Also, I said either 3-A or H 3-A depending on what the standards are, which apparently don't exist. If everyone wants to go with 3-A, then I am perfectly fine with that.

If you are saying an infinite amount of time would absolutely come to pass, do you have any scans for that?
The fact it has to pass as the Downstreamers see that not as a possibility, but as a certainty. But regardless, clearly regarding this, there aren't any proper standards in place, and i would rather not scale Anna to such a pecarious ledge. So 3-A is fine (ironic i gave Effi so much shit for saying that, but this thread being up for so long is beginning to drag heavily on my sanity)

Okay, so have you reached an agreement here, and is it best if we wait a bit for further input from Ultima?

Okay. I suppose that what has been accepted by our staff here can probably be applied then. The wiki is likely still in lockdown mode right now though, due to system updates.

Okay. I suppose that what has been accepted by our staff here can probably be applied then. The wiki is likely still in lockdown mode right now though, due to system updates.
that is fine, i will apply the accepted hax and 3-A rating when i am able to.

Okay. That is good then.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.
i'll be sure to be 100% accurate
Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.
will do thank you for the advice.

Thank you, and no problem. Tell us here when you are done.

Yes, of course. No problem.
for the upgrade, is it worth having planet --> star --> universe since all feats came from the same attack, just that the attack came out quickly for the first two whilst the universe level took super long

Edit: seeing Ultima's comment is
Varies, will eventually become 3-A
It's probably for the best to not included the star feat (less work for me aswell so that's nice)

Last edited:
Possible Abilities
  • Void Manipulation (As it reduces energy to zero, the space within the bubble would be a void)
  • Existence Erasure; Not entirely sure on this one. Probably not as things don't necessarily get erased. They just have vastly different properties which aren't comparable to "existence" as we know it in our universe. Edit: It also erases all energy.
  • Transmutation (Matter drastically changes their properties under the new laws of physics, likely to fully deintigrate as not even chemistry will be applicable or at least as we know it)
id like more opinions on this, as whilst transmutation has been accepted Duedate is iffy on Void manip and Existence Erasure.

All edits that have been accepted have been applied: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Anna_(Manifold), all that is left is the dispute of ee and void manip.

(Also may i ask why a 12yr old was put at human level, when she should be below human level. Is it fine if i place her there in 10-C (Below average human) rather than 10-B (human level) as i don't really know why she'd be comparable to an adult)

Thank you for helping out. I am not a good person to ask regarding your questions though.

Thank you for helping out. I am not a good person to ask regarding your questions though.
No problem, its fine the answer is pretty self evident but ill make a q and a regarding it. Thank you all the support, it truly helped alot, and means alot to me aswell since you're so busy.

Okay. No problem.

Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Also, which, if any, wiki pages do I need to lock?

id like more opinions on this, as whilst transmutation has been accepted Duedate is iffy on Void manip and Existence Erasure.
this needs to be settled, but outside that everything is fine. Me, Pain and Rather agreed to this, but Duedate was iffy on it so perhaps a possibly rating should be given as a compromise?

Okay, and which staff members have helped out with this thread previously?

Possible Abilities
  • Void Manipulation (As it reduces energy to zero, the space within the bubble would be a void)
  • Existence Erasure; Not entirely sure on this one. Probably not as things don't necessarily get erased. They just have vastly different properties which aren't comparable to "existence" as we know it in our universe. Edit: It also erases all energy.
  • Transmutation (Matter drastically changes their properties under the new laws of physics, likely to fully deintigrate as not even chemistry will be applicable or at least as we know it)
this needs to be settled, but outside that everything is fine. Me, Pain and Rather agreed to this, but Duedate was iffy on it so perhaps a possibly rating should be given as a compromise?
@Duedate8898 @Ultima_Reality

Would you be willing to help out here please?

Due has already given his thoughts on the matter, afaik this is the current voting on this:

AGREE: Pain, Jibz, Rather
DISAGREE: Duedate

Not to echo Ant, but yes thank you for clarifying. I myself, am pretty iffy on EE aswell, but id be fine with void manip. Transmutation is something that was agreed with by all 4 of us so that's fine. So ig Void manip is the only thing needed to be discussed.

Back