• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manifold CRT 2: Electric Boogalo (Anna Edition)

Jibz

He/Him
Hax

Space-time/Spatial Manip: Anna's tinkerbell explosion caused an unreality bubble that distorted space-time
instance 1
instance 2

Law Manip: That which travels past the unreality bubble gets its physical laws changed
instance 1

Time manip?: Downstreamers protect Anna/Blue children as they need her to facillitate a mission
instance 1 (will get a better quality pic later)
instance 2

Alr time for some scaling

Star lvl: Soon after enveloping the Earth, the bubble envelopes the Sun
instance 1

Uni+ lvl: The Bubble will eventually envelope the universe
instance 1 —> Will go onto smother the universe
instance 2 —> Affects both time and space
Instance 3 —> Likened to the big crunch ( the universe collapses in on itself in the big Crunch)
instance 4 —> Universe is both infinite in terms of size and time

Last edited:
As always if more context is needed feel free to ask, and ill be sure to imgur all this if the crt is accepted

peep the fact she used to be just human lvl. Also if allowed can i change her intelligence rating to Supergenius with better justification, because she along with the other Blue chlidren:

Created a tardis esque home with an infinite volume and altered time flow, on the moon.
A planet destroying weapon with old car parts.
A weapon that recreated the cosmology —> Into a Low 1-A one.
A way to store billions of tons of neutron star in a small surface that a 16yr old could hold.
A brand new language that superseded all other languages in terms of efficency.
And a ship that travelled to the Moon in three days, with a ship that could withstand nukes.

Safe to say she’s literally the postergirl of supergenius, hell would be a good example to put for Supergenius aswell.

Manifold grind never stopping 🤫🤫🤫

peep the fact she used to be just human lvl. Also if allowed can i change her intelligence rating to Supergenius with better justification, because she along with the other Blue chlidren:

Created a tardis esque home with an infinite volume and altered time flow, on the moon.
A planet destroying weapon with old car parts.
A weapon that recreated the cosmology —> Into a Low 1-A one.
A way to store billions of tons of neutron star in a small surface that a 16yr old could hold.
A brand new language that superseded all other languages in terms of efficency.
And a ship that travelled to the Moon in three days, with a ship that could withstand nukes.

Safe to say she’s literally the postergirl of supergenius, hell would be a good example to put for Supergenius aswell.

Manifold grind never stopping 🤫🤫🤫
Would she be baseline low 1-A?

So Anna would have 2 keys right? One at low 2-c and other for low 1A.
One at star lvl that she does quickly
One at uni+ that takes a long time
One being Low 1-A because her explosion caused the expansion of the cosmology and takes even longer

Why haven't the downstreamers been downgraded yet?
a thread on Type IV multiverses is being hypothesised atm. If it goes through then the ratings for the verse would change, thus im waiting to see if it has a chance to br accepted or not.

Bump: i'm nuking my own Low 1-A Anna suggestion merely due to the fact it was an afterthought i havent properly thought out, so i need more time to find out if the scaling is legit, or if im just desperate to have more upper scaling for Manifold especially since im the only active supporter left. Star level, Uni+ and the hax are still on the table to be accepted though.

Sorry if this caused hassle, id rather have accurate scaling rather then scaling based on my own bias.

Bump: i'm nuking my own Low 1-A Anna suggestion merely due to the fact it was an afterthought i havent properly thought out, so i need more time to find out if the scaling is legit, or if im just desperate to have more upper scaling for Manifold especially since im the only active supporter left. Star level, Uni+ and the hax are still on the table to be accepted though.

Sorry if this caused hassle, id rather have accurate scaling rather then scaling based on my own bias.
It’s okay. I see your point. You can make a new crt when you are really sure.

bump (please dont let this die, i actually put effort for this one lol)

Only saw the claimed Low 2-C feat; It would only be 3-A
instance 2 —> Affects both time and space
It doesn't say that at all, if you destroy the universe then of course the future is destroyed.
Instance 3 —> Likened to the big crunch ( the universe collapses in on itself in the big Crunch)
A Big Crunch would be 3-A at best, also the way it's said seems like a guess but ig that doesn't matter.
instance 4 —> Universe is both infinite in terms of size and time
It's a very common hyperbole to call the universe infinite in size, that doesn't do much.

It would also be "Eventually 3-A" rather than simply 3-A alone since it takes forever for this to reach there.

It's a very common hyperbole to call the universe infinite in size, that doesn't do much.
Okay here we go

One, Two buckle my shoe
Three, Four Open the door (Sheena 5 is a cethalapod (squid) sent out to explore the vast unknowns of space, the "ocean" is just clever wordplay)
Five, six, pick up sticks (Downstreamers substrate is finite, universe is infinite thus they are subjected to the Berkenstein Bound)
Seven, eight, lay them straight
Nine, ten, begin again

Okay everybody, one more time (Sheena 5 2: Electric Boogalo)

Isn't counting with Barney just the greatest song ever? And there's enough scans to fit the whole thing. How fun.

Oh also here's the Big bang being referenced "infinite expansion"

Still think it's a hyperbole?

Now that has been corrected, would you be fine with L2-C? Or the proposed hax? The iffy one is time manip which personally i wouldn't mind if it was denied or not.

A sky being infinite isn't the same and it is easily poetic for possibilities/to make it look beautiful/to make it look bigger than what it is/etc.
Three, Four Open the door (Sheena 5 is a cethalapod (squid) sent out to explore the vast unknowns of space, the "ocean" is just clever wordplay)
Aside from being hyperbolic, this lightspeed thing that would destroy the universe taking time to do so kinda implies it likely has to be limited in size.
Five, six, pick up sticks (Downstreamers substrate is finite, universe is infinite thus they are subjected to the Berkenstein Bound)
You don't need to conclude that the universe is infinite based on this, it can very simply be that it's not and it changes nothing that that isn't infinite.
The wording around it clearly makes it a hyperbole.
This is the same you showed before.
Okay everybody, one more time (Sheena 5 2: Electric Boogalo)
This one is pretty good actually, if not good enough, and infinite can go as in, ever-growing, or just be false.
The universe always grows, starting in the Big Bang, if it keeps on growing forever then it is an infinite expansion while the size of the universe is finite.

A sky being infinite isn't the same and it is easily poetic for possibilities/to make it look beautiful/to make it look bigger than what it is/etc.
Sky is obviously a reference to space here. And i don’t see why it would be poetic imagery, Malenfant’s plan is quite literally exploring the expanse of the universe.
Aside from being hyperbolic, this lightspeed thing that would destroy the universe taking time to do so kinda implies it likely has to be limited in size.
Yes moving at light speed, warping space-time, changing the cosmology, literally law manniping the universe, which despite this, it is still described as taking a long time to do. Perhaps its due to the insane hax of it, perhaps they used infinite time to reach an infinite distance ( its the Downstreamers stated that there was infinite time for the attack), perhaps the attack merely increased in speed overtime, as it was stated to increase from near light speed --> to lightspeed.
You don't need to conclude that the universe is infinite based on this, it can very simply be that it's not and it changes nothing that that isn't infinite.
You make 0 sense here. Like at all within context. Clarify.
The wording around it clearly makes it a hyperbole.
Im sorry but how an Earth can all these consistent showings be “hyperbolic”. How many times must they hit you with a blatant descripition of “hey this is infinite!” before its NOT hyperbole
This is the same you showed before
Because its perfectly valid, with the only argument against the scan being “hyperbole!” which makes no sense as the statement is consistent,
This one is pretty good actually, if not good enough, and infinite can go as in, ever-growing, or just be false.
You’ve got to be kidding me.

a) Prove its a unfair source of information
b) The most logical and consistent interpretation is the fact its infinite in size. The story has clear descriptive differences when describing between the two:

Anna’s pocket universe is described as infinite in size
Big bang described as infinite expansion

So the story obviously differentiates between the two when using descriptors, so id so my stance here holds more weight.
The universe always grows, starting in the Big Bang, if it keeps on growing forever then it is an infinite expansion while the size of the universe is finite.
This is just supporting evidence of the notion.

Also if i came off harsh. Forgive me, i don't mean to be rude or bellitle, i was just baffled at the notion its hyperbolic.

Last edited:
Everyone ive spoken to about this, is just so utterly perplexed at your argument. Its stated infinite various times. You have any other interpretations such as “infinitely growing” or “they’re just lying lol” can go suck an egg until proof is shown to support such narratives.

The idea Manifold a book so utterly specific on its more analytical elements is just hyperbole is laughable. It makes no sense in narrative, nor with common sense. Its a completely ungrounded belief.

That's never how the wiki treats statements like these you claim it to be hyperbole that's a positive claim and you have to prove it

I hate to be that guy, but other verses have been accepted with far less evidence. Whilst Anna has an over-abundance of justification here. I truly see no reason for me to even care for this “hyperbole for the sake of it” argument when it makes 0 sense.

I think most of this is fine. At worst it's High 3-A, at best it's Low 2-C. It's fine regardless. I'd personally say that we let other staff handle what level the tiers are because the only current arguments against it vary from "You are wrong" with no explanation to some confusing hypothesis that shatters Occam's Razor over its knee.

Yeah literally everyone whose spoken to me about this in the discord is just utterly perplexed by Effi's logic. So yeah lets hope they can make a strong case in their next response.

Back