• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supes has a decent strength advantage, 550 Pettatons vs 375 Pettatons.

That said, IMs energy shields, overall Versatility and Far Better Range give him the Edge as well as intelligence added with his Supercomputer.

Tony 8/10 times.

Nah, I better give my own reasons:

Energy absorption and heat resistance for heat vision.

Resistance to ice agaisnt freeze breath.

Stats amps and forcefields for the AP and Dura disadvantage.

Electric, sound, and homing attacks from thousand of kilometers away to overwhelm Klark.

And good versatility with a A.I to know about his weaknesses.

Tony 8/10.

Superman has a large strength advantage and is more skilled than Tony, and both generally perfer close combat, giving Superman an advantage. I vote Superman.

>Large strength advantage.

Yes, he does, but is not gonna be a factor as Tony can amp and use forcefields for himself to close the gap easily and absorp kinetic and heat energy to reduce the damage taked.

>Better skill.

Would you mind to elaborate a little bit? Becuase honestly I feel that you just read hir intelligent section and said "Oh, this section is larger, therefor he's better".

Tony since his debut as almost always shown to have a keen intellected, always fighting with strategy and pacience, there's nothing that Klark has that Tony cannot deal (Add that he has a A.I who tell you information about his opponent).

>Both generally prefer close combat.

No, Tony does not like get close to his opponents, useless is necesary or he wants to. He's signature move is spamm range attacks, absorp energy to give himself lots of ammo and outmanuver his enemies.

You're using a version of Iron a Man from the movie compared to his comic counter part.

Edit: Ninja'd

Iron Man should win this with all of his weapons and energy shields giving him an advantage at long range, though he will have trouble if he's forced into close combat against Superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back