• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he speedblitzes Tatsumaki with Relativistic+ speed, so the speed would need to be equalised to avoid a speed stomp.

But aside from that, there could be a potential AP stomp, given how the Mother Boxes, which are empowering Clark, can terraform planets which is Tier High 6-A. But, if we ignore that and put them both at High 6-C, then it's a win for Clark.

First off, any of her good hax like Power Nullification only work on Esper, which Clark isn't, so he's working at full capacity. Her Chi Manipulation only works on those who have weak wills or are weaker than her, but Clark is (has) neither of those, which would render that useless. At this point, all Tatsumaki has left in her Telekinesis, but Clark has a greater Lifting Strength than her, which would allow him to resist it or even beat it. And then, he has Heat Vision, X-Ray Vision, Regenerationn, and Freeze Breath to use against her.

He's also smarter than her and has fewer weaknesses, none of which she is able to exploit.

So yeah, vote for Clark.

Her Chi Manipulation only works on those who have weak wills or are weaker than her, but Clark is (has) neither of those, which would render that useless

What willpower feats does Superman have thar makes him comparable to say, Garou? Plenty of monsters have strong wills, but she can still overpower them.

Presumably it's just her overpowering their wills. Although we don't know really know enough about that aspect to really see. But Blizzard made it out that strong wills resist TK, rather than the person themselves being strong. Garou implied something similar with Psykos and Fighting Spirit.

I think Clark is just supposed to have an indomitable will, given his extremely noble character and status as the all-American Man of Steel. But, yeah. There isn't enough evidence to support that.

His best willpower feat is probably the one where he stabs Doomsday with a Kryptonite spear, and honestly that's something Garou has replicated multiple times over and still failed to completely resist a weakened Tornado. So I'm not seeing a solid "He resists her TK" argument that someone like Luffy would have.

But going to the battle I agree with your previous point about Superman being able to resist her holds, so it comes to a AP thing. Which is

• Tornado: Casually above a 372 to 376 Gigaton feat
  • Superman: Casually above people who sorta downscale from a 348 Gigaton feat
Don't really know who to favor. I will say that if Superman isn't insta-killed he has ways of breaking her focus. Although another factor to consider is that Superman doesn't particularly like to kill people in-character (even in the DCEU) and neither does Tornado really.

the sups scale was does not possibly class z (Shifted a tectonic plate. Held back a command tower from breaking long enough for the workers there to escape before he learned how to fly, later towed a cruise ship to safety through the Arctic)

Well the feats he scales to are

• WW lifting a WW1 tank: Class 50
  • Lifting part of a rocket: Class 100 to Class K
  • Nam-Ek tossing a train engine at him: Class 100
  • Doomsday lifting granite pillars: Class 10 to Class 50
  • Aquaman lifting a submarine: Class M
  • Superman lifting an apartment: Class M
  • Superman dragging a ice breaker ship or a science ship: Class M
All of which, while good, are massively below Tornado's stuff. Only his outlier-ish tectonic plate off screen showing would be better.

To ask, what are the FRAs? That she holds him with TK and tries to rip him apart? If so then that's not the most clear cut victory since Superman has range options and Tornado wouldn't be able to both attack him and defend from his attacks.

^I feel like people are missing the fact that Superman can just use heat vision against Tats and she literally can't attack until he stops firing.

In that time, he can close distance comfortably

Qawsedf234 said:
To ask, what are the FRAs? That she holds him with TK and tries to rip him apart? If so then that's not the most clear cut victory since Superman has range options and Tornado wouldn't be able to both attack him and defend from his attacks.
This. Need better explanation for Tatsumaki

Qawsedf234 said:
<br /...Superman has range options and Tornado wouldn't be able to both attack him and defend from his attacks.
Tatsumaki has thousands of kilometres in range, while Clark has several dozens.

That'd be really important if:

• The battle didn't start well within Superman's range
  • Tornado ran away to spam ranged attacks in character rather than get close and attempt to overpower her oppoent
Her superior range won't really come up in my view. Not with Superman being a brawler and Tornado keeping fights within visual distance IC.

@Qaws SBA starts them as far as the characters range is. So Tats is outside of his range at the start.

She still gets close to overpower her opponent though

SBA says this

Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

Although, in hindsight. I realized I misread his range as several dozen kilometers rather than meters. So the range aspect is far more important than I originally thought.

Supe is fast enough to close down the distance in mere seconds. So that's not an issue I think

You said "If necessary" so that tells that it wasn't

If you actually meant that it is, Tatsumaki can do a lot in the time it takes for Supes to cross it

With the range stuff and speed equalize Tornado probably wins. She can hold him down and scales up from a superior feat compared to Superman.

Speed unequalized then Clark is capable of making people over ten times faster than Tornado look like statues, so he probably blitzes. Although if she can grab him before he closes the distance its just the above paragraph.

Presumably it's just a thought based thing. So however fast she can react and think about twisting is as fast as she can do it. Although a disadvantage on her part is that she doesn't open with killing human opponents.

That's the old one. We currently use an updated one that's linked in her profile for AP.

Does Superman start off at Heat Vision from range? Even if she is out of range, he'll be crossing the distance and probably firing a few blasts towards her. I'm guessing if she gets hit once it's basically GG?

I would say no in-character. He tends to bulllrush rather than heat vision.

Superman FRA. His abilities seem a lot more favourable over Tatsumaki's TK (since we've established her other abilities aren't very useful here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back