• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mammon (Image Comics) vs Yugol (Grim Dawn)

MammonHuman
"I didn't become the wealthiest demon in Hell by backing losers. Looks like my acolyte in Las Vegas, Benjy Raymond, has earned himself another stay of execution. Provided he delivers Zatanna's soul to me, of course. That's the only "currency" worth acquiring around here, those immortal essences humans are so willing to trade. A soul like Zatanna's would be the prize of my collection."

GD Yugol
"When Empyrion's light first spread beyond creation, the gods discovered that a great darkness sweltered within the nothingness. It had but one name: Yugol. Yugol's insatiable hunger threatens to consume all that the primordials had painstakingly crafter, its advance thwarted only by the merciful light of a thousand-thousand stars."

Who will win?
Both are Low 2-C

Speed Equalized

Bloodthristy

Mammon:

Yugol:

Tie:

Back