• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mallus Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
There are some changes I wish to make with the Mallus profile

Tiering
First of all, I believe he should be City level instead of Large Town level. Mallus was powerful enough to make the Time Masters not only recognize him as a threat but terrify them to the point they didn't even want to speak his name. The time bureau were also terrified of him and when he was finally released, combining the totems of Zambesi to summon a champion was the only way to defeat him.

Remember that the Time Bureau had various time ships on the level of the Waverider and had control over people like Chronos who piloted a city level time ship. The Time Bureau's ship also dwarfed the waverider and the organization used the Waverider as nothing but a training facility, so it's safe to say that they had weapons superior to the Waverider.

Now if these organisations had weapons that were so much more powerful than Mallus why would they fear him to such a great extent? Note that these aren't even some special technologies we are talking about that require prep time to use, they are just ships which they had easy access to and could use freely in a battle. It is very likely that Mallus is superior even to the firepower of time ships given his reputation to the Time Master, Time Bureau and the Legends.

Power
This won't be long

Mallus's Time Manipulation should be changed to BFR since that's what moving objects to different time periods would count as

He should also recieve Cosmic Awareness due to the statement that he "hears" everything across time

I'm probably really late but this seems fine I guess, the Waverider barely tanked the city level nuke tho and it's regular weaponry would not be city level but ramming Mallus with a time ship could have been an option if he were not at least city level durability indeed.

BFR is fine and he should get Creation as well.

Cosmic Awareness is also fine to my knowledge.

Could you link the time bureau's (or is it actually the time masters??) statement tho cause I mean Rip going insane might not be the best proof.

The "hears everything" statement is from one of the villains he took over during the finale, and it was the explanation for how he tracked down the legends in time. I would have to see if I can find it

Thank you. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back