• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well from reading his profile, it looks like Makoto will be able to resist Genjutsu. Furthermore, he has sealing, teleportation, law manipulation, reality warping, stat reduction..... I'm not sure about their specifics and limitations, but if they're strong enough he might win easily.

His sealing is the sealing of magic, which also seals his own magic.

His reality warping can only be done in his pocket reality, and it's not really something he can control.

His stat reduction also lowers hois own stats.

And is his law manipulation just = field (Which is how he uses sealing and stat reduction)

UchihaSlayer96 said:
i vote Sasuke via precog and Chidori
Idk how much sharingan precog matters, since Makoto's first move here is danmaku arrow spam.

Although I'm fairly certain Sasuke has a sizable AP advantage for what that's worth.

Unfortunately Naruto is going through a major AP revision rn, and I'm not sure if Sasuke's Tier will remain the same tbh.

We're still doing part 1 revisions, but from what I've heard it's *probably* an upgrade, but don't quote me on that

@Rocker; will Sasuke get an upgrade or remain 7-C? In other words should this thread be put on hold?

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@Rocker; will Sasuke get an upgrade or remain 7-C? In other words should this thread be put on hold?
all depends on how the chunin exams ratings go, he should though but I think it gets scaled a bit lower unfortunately.

This is Hebi Sasuke I believe, so should be a good bit superior to his Chuunin exam self lol.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
This is Hebi Sasuke I believe, so should be a good bit superior to his Chuunin exam self lol.
wait.. this is Hebi sasuke, he might get scaled to 7-B actually. I had this in my mind as CS2 kid sasuke.

wait.. this is Hebi sasuke, he might get scaled to 7-B actually. I had this in my mind as CS2 kid sasuke.

Wow lol. That's quite an upgrade. So the 7-Cs will be 7-B while the 7-A get to 6-C?

@Rocker. Please tell me I'm not crazy for thinking Sakura is on par with Tsunade if not superior lol? I know this is completely unrelated but the Konohamaru thread got out of hand lol

I just need Makoto to actually fight someone on his level so he can be put up against the HST god tiers

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@Rocker.
Please tell me I'm not crazy for thinking Sakura is on par with Tsunade if not superior lol? I know this is completely unrelated but the Konohamaru thread got out of hand lol
I rarely get into Naruto CRTs besides specific ones that I think matter. I dont think it is completely wrong though it is certainly hinted at.

Guess we'll eventually get into it again in Shippuden revisions lol.

They'll keep calling Hashirama an unreliable source lol

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Guess we'll eventually get into it again in Shippuden revisions lol.
They'll keep calling Hashirama an unreliable source lol
sigh the number of Naruto AP revisions I have been involved in.. its burning me out to the point I just do my own CRTs when I feel its necessary.

I feel you. I'm pretty new to the wiki, but I've been around the community for years. Let's just say I've seen some shit lol.

Back