• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mako Mankanshoku Vs Superalloy Darkshine

Mako in her 7A key vs Darkshine

Speed equalised

Muscles:
th

Uniform:
th

So Mako upscales massively from 147 megatons it seems?

Darkshine scales to 716 megatons.

So the gap is there, but it shouldn't be too bad.

Darkshine probably just wins via more skill (I could be wrong on this though), higher AP, higher durability, and higher lifting strength. I can see an argument being made for Mako, I don't really remember how she fights.

Keep in mind Darkshine is a meat shield so his dura in these key scales up quite bit from the 716 megatons. Hurting him is going to be pretty hard for Mako.

So Mako upscales massively from 147 megatons it seems?

Darkshine scales to 716 megatons.

So the gap is there, but it shouldn't be too bad.

Darkshine probably just wins via more skill (I could be wrong on this though), higher AP, higher durability, and higher lifting strength. I can see an argument being made for Mako, I don't really remember how she fights.
Mako scales from oneshotting people who can oneshot people who are undamaged by 147 megatons

What skill does Darkshine have exactly? I thought he was mainly a brute force fighter?

He's just a decently trained fighter. He's not Garou or anything.

Does Mako have good skill feats? I know in the anime she was no slouch in CQC but Darkshine has been doing his thing for years I presume, and he was able to somewhat keep up with Garou/Bang.

Darkshine scales to/above Gouketsu, who's 716 megatons was calced from just the shockwave of his casual punches.

On top of that, Darkshine can't even harm himself, which means his durability 716 megatons <<<

Even in the case that Mako is more skilled, I think Darkshine will just shrug off/reflect most of her hits and eventually outlast her. And yeah, he has the power and defensive advantages here as well, just as he did with both Bang and Garou, who aren't that far below him either. So I do think he'd be capable of keeping up with her in CQC regardless of if she's more skilled by a good amount (Which yeah, she def is if she can force back Ryuko in any capacity).

Darkshine literally has an entire speech about how Bang is a far more skilled fighter than him and that he couldn't land a single attack on him.

He kept up with Garou purely cause of his ridiculous raw power. He's as much of a martial artist as Tanktop Master or Saitama are. No one should ever attempt to scale Darkshine's fighting skill with Garou or Bang in any way.

sIeI-Xmw7H-Qg-B6qE4wLAHtP3mBlTt7bYpLqTwtKkY.jpg

Back