• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
W1cFZJW.png

• Speed is equalized​
  • Homelander upscales from 289.3 Tons of TNT, while America scales to 392 Tons of TNT (So America is x1.355 times stronger, could be lower since Homelander upscales from his value)​
  • Both are in character​
  • Starting distance is 10 meters​
  • SBA otherwise​
Homelander:

America: 1 (@Arkansalter2)

Soldier Boy starts blasting (incon):

Last edited:
Homelander got a good wincoin throught Heat Vision, but I feel likeAmerican Chavez basically makes a portal and BFR Homelander out of her way. He also lacks skills against her

I haven't watched the movie so Idk how in character is for her to BFR an enemy (specially after realizing her powers)

Wdym by skills?
Homelander can't fight for shit. Homelander would prob just try to spam heat vision in which Chavez would just resist with her Heat/Temp Manip resistance.

Chavez has far too many wincons over Homelander. Magic, Acas, and the most prominent, Portal Creation / BFR. Due to this, Chavez will easily take the cake as she will just BFR Homelander. He won't come back from that.
Chavez wins: Low diff.

Homelander can't fight for shit.
I invite you to rewatch his fight against Soldier Boy, Butcher and specially Maeve. Everyone say "oh, it's because he is stronger", but not by such a margin it would make the skill difference don't matter, specially when he does block and dodge attacks with good coordination and counter attacks this highly skilled fighter.

I will repeat that I haven't watched Multiverse of Madness, but for what I know, America isn't at all that skilled, or at least not more so than Homelander.
Homelander would prob just try to spam heat vision in which Chavez would just resist with her Heat/Temp Manip resistance.
Soldier Boy resists heat and got burn too, so she needs very high heat resistance to actually tank it.
Chavez has far too many wincons over Homelander. Magic, Acas,
Simply going by her profile, there's no details on what her magic does (in fact it seems she was learning, but not that she already knows) and acausality doesn't matter here at all.
and the most prominent, Portal Creation / BFR. Due to this, Chavez will easily take the cake as she will just BFR Homelander. He won't come back from that.
Chavez wins: Low diff.
That's understandable, but she also seems to just leave the portals there and see what happens. So, Homelander could avoid falling in. Not forever of course, but if he escapes one he wouldn't fall twice, and if he keeps his distance, then he would be safe

Yea Homelander has the advantage in skill here, Chavez best-listed skill is that she has traveled across many universes and has dealt with different kinds of people. But that doesn't mean much. Homelander just stares at her and GG, she has no way to deal with his heat vision that can burn characters that tank 3500 degrees fire with no scratches at all

Yea Homelander has the advantage in skill here, Chavez best-listed skill is that she has traveled across many universes and has dealt with different kinds of people. But that doesn't mean much. Homelander just stares at her and GG, she has no way to deal with his heat vision that can burn characters that tank 3500 degrees fire with no scratches at all
The resistance to heat manipulation in question: Hi.
The BFR that Chavez has: Hi.

The resistance to heat manipulation in question: Hi.
Soldier Boy tanking 3500°C fire and still getting burn by Heat Vision: 🗿
The BFR that Chavez has: Hi.
Can she do it at a distance? If she only does it with her punches, then Homelander keeping distance is all he needs. Sure, he can be stupid and get BFR if he gets too cocky up close, but also he could fly out before she closes the portals

Can she do it at a distance?
Well yes. Her hands were bound here along with her not having a gesture of any sort to create one here, along with her creating a portal from her mind with enough anger here, albeit it being a dream. It appears that the portal has some sort of vacuum functionality which can suck in Strange. She can close the portal whenever she wishes as well. It's very vague how far she can create her portals (looks to be a few meters) but they seem to be very fast acting and she can prob create a portal very far from her position, which can just suck in Homelander and just... yeah.

Well yes. Her hands were bound here along with her not having a gesture of any sort to create one here,
So, those two (for what I see) is her being forced to do it like that, but her other scenes scenes have her doing it with physical contact or a gesture
along with her creating a portal from her mind with enough anger here, albeit it being a dream
So, possible, but not her go-to
It appears that the portal has some sort of vacuum functionality which can suck in Strange. She can close the portal whenever she wishes as well. It's very vague how far she can create her portals (looks to be a few meters) but they seem to be very fast acting and she can prob create a portal very far from her position, which can just suck in Homelander and just... yeah.
How struck is the portal's suction? Is possible Homelander's LS would allow him to resist it?

Hmmm.. good question. What I can infer from the scenes that I see is that the portal suctions range is pretty dang far, about a few tens of meters along with the portals sucking in the discs relatively quickly and the portals are consistent as well, as they will eventually suck in a person hold on for dear life and people who are near it VERY quickly, faster than they can scream. Likely not possible for homelander to avoid that if she does a well placed portal.

Hmmm.. good question. What I can infer from the scenes that I see is that the portal suctions range is pretty dang far, about a few tens of meters along with the portals sucking in the discs relatively quickly and the portals are consistent as well, as they will eventually suck in a person hold on for dear life and people who are near it VERY quickly, faster than they can scream. Likely not possible for homelander to avoid that if she does a well placed portal.
Correct me if I'm wrong since I haven't watched the film, but from video, it seems her portals have that suction initially, but by the end, when she controls her powers, the portals open normally?
Even the ones on wanda doesn't seem to have suction

And Homelander has enough LS just to stand there and not move, considering Homelander's 289 tons feat is him getting exploded in the face and not budging and also Class K tomfoolery

She can likely control whenever they can have suction or not.
Maybe? At that point it feels like assumptions, though it goes both ways for the argument.
I personally more inclined to say the suction is for when she didn't have control and created portals on accident, but maaayyybe she can create suction portals if angered or some.
A punch that can part clouds apparently.
Homelander is the type to get cocky and just end up in the portal anyways.
Probably not from the get go, given the starting distance and Homelander mostly using Heat Vision, but if he gets close for a finisher, like ripping her in half or some, he could maybe get caught off guard
My vote still stands for Chavez.
I'll count it

superior AP
Only a tad bit, and wouldn't even be enough to be relevant in this fight considering Homelander shrugs off the feat that he's scaling to
superior Hax
Only one would be relevant which are the portals, and its suction ability wouldn't pull Homelander due to his LS and wouldn't make sense for him to just jump into the portal either. Also he outranges with his heat vision and is literally his first move in 90% of the battles he's in
and superior Skills.
Nah. Chavez has like, nearly no skill combat feats. Homelander has fought superhumans since he was a child while being trained by Vought, and has fought guys with H2H combat skills like Soldier Boy and Butcher

Only a tad bit, and wouldn't even be enough to be relevant in this fight considering Homelander shrugs off the feat that he's scaling to
Still an advantage
Only one would be relevant which are the portals, and its suction ability wouldn't pull Homelander due to his LS and wouldn't make sense for him to just jump into the portal either. Also he outranges with his heat vision and is literally his first move in 90% of the battles he's in
Equalized Speed. Chavez should be able to dodge.
Nah. Chavez has like, nearly no skill combat feats. Homelander has fought superhumans since he was a child while being trained by Vought, and has fought guys with H2H combat skills like Soldier Boy and Butcher
Chavez has fought several monsters far above Homelander and picked up skills from all across the multiverse from heroes who fight actual threats. Homelander fought his dad, a brit, and a **** - a fight which he didn't even win.

Still an advantage
And an extremely minor one. Like Im sure there's a bigger gap between your average joe and an MMA fighter than Homie and Chavez. It wont change much
Equalized Speed. Chavez should be able to dodge.
The gap between them is 10 meters, nothing stops Homelander to just do this and cleave through the entire area that she is in, and he wouldn't give a f about collateral damage. And having equal speed doesn't change much, Chavez has never faced someone similar to Homelander who shoots laser beams like Homie and she lacks the mobility to idk, like jump above the laser or dodge for a long time since she lacks physical training.
Chavez has fought several monsters far above Homelander and picked up skills from all across the multiverse from heroes who fight actual threats. Homelander fought his dad, a brit, and a **** - a fight which he didn't even win.
Most monsters that she fought were overpowering her or where beaten by her using her portals, besides her skills aren't noteworthy and her going across the multiverse doesn't prove she has good fighting skills.
Homelander fought his dad, y'know a former black ops agent and a brit, y'know an CIA agent with years of experience in this field while fighting and killing superhumans that could kill him easily, so he's far skilled than Chavez. Yes

Back