• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I am bored. As such I make dumb matches.

The Mask of Doom vs The Devil Dragon

-Majora is 5-B

-Grimmon is High 6-C

-Speed....Unequal

-Takes place on a Clock Tower

FIGHT!!!

Majora: 0

Grimmo: 2 (Gar, PaChi)

Inconclusive: 0

Skull kid
Grimmon

@Mand

The unspoken rule that digimon will lead always with their most devastating hax

Its impressive the world still exists if you think about it.

Actually....I've kinda made that...not always the case. But in Grimmon's case it's true.

Yes.

Chrono DSR (Chrono Destruction): A power inherited directly from Chronomo. Degrades and destroys any data in the Digital World. This means that this attack not only destroys all matter but minds and souls. This attack technique can also be used to return one to a previous state as shown when the reverted all the Digimon in CITY into Digi-Eggs.

Major via not being the primary target, as Grimmon will attack Skull kid first. After seeing what happened to Skull kid, Majora oneshots.

Chrono DSR would hit both.....Also the idea that Grimmon would not sense where the power is coming from is...flawed...

I believe so. Grimmon sees the mask leave Skull Kid, he mind haxes the mask...assuming Majora also doesn't get Chrono DSR'd... ...shit you got me debating......PaChi strikes again....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I believe so. Grimmon sees the mask leave Skull Kid, he mind haxes the mask...assuming Majora also doesn't get Chrono DSR'd... ...shit you got me debating......PaChi strikes again....
Now that you mention it, legit serious question: wouldnt in that scenario Majora be his High 4-C self?

Yeah I need yo get around to removing Dragons resistance to PaChi Manipulation on his page.

@PaChi Yup, I believe so. Makes you question why I didn't just make them High 4-C huh? ovo

Gargoyle One said:
Yeah I need yo get around to removing Dragons resistance to PaChi Manipulation on his page.
Or maybe upgrade PaChi Manipulation to durability negation?

Grimmon strikes first 7/10 (being the 3 left the scenarios in which Majora turns him into a scrub for the lols).

Gargoyle One said:
Non non...PaChi simply strengthened it. ovo

Or maybe upgrade PaChi Manipulation to durability negation?

Grimmon strikes first 7/10 (being the 3 left the scenarios in which Majora turns him into a scrub for the lols). </div> The other seven ones are Majora turning him into a cucco.

This is still a thing, huh.

Grimmon fra again

I vote twice. Its valid, count it.

Back