• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magnus Opus, Flesh vs Steel (Omega vs Hikone Ubuginu)

Kazuma_kuwabara

She/Her
Creations made to be the best of their universes, the Robot destined to kill Megaman fights the Soul created to become the new Soul King

Omega starts in his first form and can transform after his defeat to his other keys

Hikone in his 4-B key

Battle takes place in Ouroboros

Speed equalized and SBA otherwise

Robot:
Soul:

6490348742f56d496a83e0ea54d84f58.jpg
b2daacd2d95a8494557d2d7567db7a99.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn’t the fact that he became a biometal prove he has a soul
To be honest, I did not think about this

But for what I am reading to remember (because Zx is my least played and the series that I am less knowledgeable):

Biometal is a generic term from the Mega Man ZX series for a living metallic artifact that contains data and abilities similar to Cyber-elves

Cyber-elve are a unique feature of the Mega Man Zero series. Each Cyber-elf is a sentient computer program created with pure energy and made in the image of anthropomorphized entities

Is more data than soul and Ciel could have transfered the data to a soul and made it metallic because I am sure that Model Z is not 100% Zero itself, is has part of him

If we are strictly using Megaman-X-Zero lore here, Zero´s body does not have a Soul, he resist Dark Elf planetary soul corruption and Nightmare virus soul corruption as well and this Omega even has the Dark elf with him

But if Bleach soul hax is extremely layered to the point of being like 5 layers or something and we suppose Zero´s body has a soul, then ok, is a mismatch, but I don´t know how many layers Bleach has

And I spent hours trying to see if this is possible because Zero´s body also can affect Sigma virus, Omega has the Dark Elf who would let him hit Hikone etc

Even if we grant that biometals don’t have their actual souls, the fact that pretty much everyone assumes that Zero is a reploid and the fact that they can detect DNA souls makes me think he has one. Also Omega himself is a completely different personality created by Wile who we have little reason to believe didn’t use a DNA soul in his creation seeing as that’s just how you make reploids

Even if we grant that biometals don’t have their actual souls, the fact that pretty much everyone assumes that Zero is a reploid and the fact that they can detect DNA souls makes me think he has one. Also Omega himself is a completely different personality created by Wile who we have little reason to believe didn’t use a DNA soul in his creation seeing as that’s just how you make reploids
All of this should be brought to a CTR if anything, I am using what the profiles says and if you want, I can bring a supporter of the Megaman series and we hear his opinion

Yeah I think that would be for the best, this is my first time replying to a thread but im not sure what I said would need a CRT. Is it on Zero’s profile that he doesn’t have a DNA soul?

Back