• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Screw the Erza spam, this works well enough.

Speed is Equal, High 7A versions, fight in the Beacon Vault.

Magic 1 vs Technology: 5

If it's better to say "Science" go ahead and tell me. XD

Bonus Round: What wins overall?

Well Ironman is 2.3 Gigatons while Ozpin is baseline at 1 Gigaton so Ironman has AP and Dura advantage.

What abilities does Armor 8 Ironman have?

Iron Man wins easily then, he's resistant to all of Ozpin's elemental spells, can create illusions, turn invisible, absorb energy, homing attacks, higher AP and Dura, and his Armor has High-Mid Regen.

Honestly Ozpin stands no chance.

Iron Man Low Difficulty.

Im almost positive the Model 8 doesnt have that level of regen

Also can we get ONE tier 7 RWBY matchup where the opponent doesnt have a resistance to all of their abilities?

Does Ozpin's electrictity manipulation work like Electrokinesis, or is it just lightning blasts (Apparently his armor can't absorb energy{with the exception of Thorbuster})?

How much does his aura increase his durability and striking?

Both, he can create electricity himself (in the form of green bolts that he creates) and natural lightning.

Not much

Aso i'd like to point out that Raven can freeze people solid at will without having to make contact with them or hit them with a projectile. The Wizard should be capable of the same

Force field creation from Tony would prevent it, as well as fire and heat manip. Not sure about TK though.

He wouldn't really have to, Iron Man is only 2.3 x stronger, plus Oz has a lot of ranged attacks to keep IM at bay, telekinesis for instance, speed is equalised as well. Iron Man does not have resistance to Magic listed.

@Knight

Not hax sorry, freezing, i've edited it.

2.3 x stronger is actually good.

Ozpin range: Standard melee range with his cane. IM's range: Ten of kilometers. Standard distance: 4 kilometers = Tony has the range advantage.

Aura? IM's own Stats Amp, forcefields, scanners plus better AP easily counter it

TK? IM counter that with magnetism.

Fire, electricity and ice? Resistance and Absorption of heat and electricity counter it (I want prove of how ice can bypass his forcefields and armor).

Magic? Pretty sure this came from all his abilities.

Afterimage creation? IM's Illusions, invinsibility and scanners counter it.

Forcefields? Mmmh, perphaps, if they have some energetic property they can be absorbed.

Better skilled and experienced? I give it that.

But Weekly is right, High-Mid Regen is not on this armor.

Actually, Oz's range should be dozens of kilometers scaling from the Maidens

Raven's freeze attack bypassed Cinder's aura

Oz's forcefields are magic-based and his aura forcefield is soul-based

Aura doesn't protect the user from elemental attacks such as Fire, Ice etc. Elemental attacks can still effect Aura.

@Weekly + Why then didn't you go ahead and updated his range before I say something wrong?

Doesn't verse equalization get take care of that?

WeeklyBattles said:
Since when? The only element that has been shown to bypass Aura is electricity

Torn right from the official wiki page for RWBY "While users of Aura will not be hurt as long as their Aura is up, they can still feel sensations such as pain and heat."

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Torn right from the official wiki page for RWBY "While users of Aura will not be hurt as long as their Aura is up, they can still feel sensations such as pain and heat."
Feeling pain and heat =/= All elemental attacks bypass aura

I looked at a fight between Ozpin and Cinder, Cind's lightning did nothing, while the fire attacks destroyed his Aura.

Tell me if that's out of context, i'm not big on RWBY.

Back