• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madoka vs Yogiri vs Void shiki

Do this because me and my friends always debate this

Vs

Vs

Best key for each of them (so Goddess Madoka, The End yogiri, True self Void shiki [ ])

Speed Equal
SBA otherwise

Madoka:

Yogiri:

Void shiki:

Inconclusive

Rip ik. Anyways, I don't think Shiki can affect madoka as well. Although, I heard Shiki is more NEP2 than usual, so idk if madoka can affect her either.

NEP type 2 is not matter since madoka can delete UKG(her law manip can affect NEP type 2 too),but i see transduality type 2 in shiki profile so i guess incon?

No no, from what I heard, Shikis NEP2 is more "nonexistent" than baseline NEP2. At least, that's what I heard.

Pretty sure Madoka>>Every 2-A in Fate. Yogurt got stomped by Muhdoka last time. I'm not an expert on these verses so watching for now.

Madoka is like 1 stronger non-smurf.

btw a question, once (in the general of vsbw) a person told me that madoka was beyond the baseline because he had infinite different multiverses, is it true?

Pretty sure Madoka>>Every 2-A in Fate. Yogurt got stomped by Muhdoka last time. I'm not an expert on these verses so watching for now.
Void shiki is like not really 2-A (she unknow) and she will be able to affect madoka as [ ] she is is more big than the nasuverse who contain at least an 4D space (and i wait just a confirmation from staff in her thread to her having large size type 9). But well the NEP 2 from void come from don't having type 2 concept of being (and more fundamental than kama NEP2) so madoka will not being able to affect even without transduality type 2

Madoka is like 1 stronger non-smurf.

btw a question, once (in the general of vsbw) a person told me that madoka was beyond the baseline because he had infinite different multiverses, is it true?
Madoka have 2 different multiverse (with infinite universe) the normal one and the non existant one for what i know

Void shiki is like not really 2-A (she unknow) and she will be able to affect madoka as [ ] she is is more big than the nasuverse who contain at least an 4D space (and i wait just a confirmation from staff in her thread to her having large size type 9). But well the NEP 2 from void come from don't having type 2 concept of being (and more fundamental than kama NEP2) so madoka will not being able to affect even without transduality type 2
She stomped any 2-A Nasuverse chara here tho.

She stomped any 2-A Nasuverse chara here tho.
Void shiki is not 2-A, she unknow (and their like not even have a fight) so why talk about for that?

It's tell like she have stomp any weaker character than this one so she stomp here when for now you guy doesn't have show a thing that will affect her

Void shiki is not 2-A, she unknow (and their like not even have a fight) so why talk about for that?

It's tell like she have stomp any weaker character than this one so she stomp here when for now you guy doesn't have show a thing that will affect her
You should remove Yogiri anyway since:
  1. Non-factor
  2. Match wouldn't be added because of it being a 3 character match

Tfw, Yogiri's probably stronger than both of them, and be able to affect them, but it just can't be argued rn.

That range thing is still questionable to me, but I don't feel like arguing it. Besides, it's no point since we're gonna have a whole thread discussing the recent expansion of the Fujitakaverse which would very likely make ID cosmology superior to Puella Magi cosmology. Even if he doesn't end up tier 1.

Tfw, Yogiri's probably stronger than both of them, and be able to affect them, but it just can't be argued rn.

That range thing is still questionable to me, but I don't feel like arguing it. Besides, it's no point since we're gonna have a whole thread discussing the recent expansion of the Fujitakaverse which would very likely make ID cosmology superior to Puella Magi cosmology. Even if he doesn't end up tier 1.
oh nice

anyway someone can explain me why yogiri can't kill madoka?
Something Something.

Her existence is too large.

Something Something.

You can't kill something without effecting all of it at once. (Which is bullshit, but this sparked a multi-thread long argument which ended when ID supporters stopped responding)

Tfw, Void shiki will be probably stronger than him even with the update of cosmology, when her Crt for her tier will be made

Something Something.

Her existence is too large.

Something Something.

You can't kill something without effecting all of it at once. (Which is bullshit, but this sparked a multi-thread long argument which ended when ID supporters stopped responding)
For that last i find it weird a little too but well

What's gonna stop Void Shiki to send her lovecraftian higher dimensional (高次元生命体, kou-jigen seimeitai) Outer Gods (外なる神, Sotonaru Kami) to rape both of them?

If we don't know shit about them, then it's better we just don't bring em up.

Either way, if Madoka can't deal with Shikis NEP2 and Transduality, then this is an incon

If we don't know shit about them, then it's better we just don't bring em up.

Either way, if Madoka can't deal with Shikis NEP2 and Transduality, then this is an incon
Void could still affect her so why? Madoka being as big as 2 multiverse doesn't change that [ ] is more big than a multiverse with 4D space and the imaginary space that exist accross all the multiverse + some universes that are not part of the two (the nasuverse being just a part of [ ])

Back