• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MADNESS COMBAT: THE PROTAGONIST (plus other fixes) CRT

HANK J. WIMBLETON:

a complete overhaul of his profile, imcluding a new key, added abilities, upgrading his immortality with LOW-GODLY REGENERATION, and redoing their standard equipment section, giving him the equipment he has seen to have on him before he blew himself up, and after.

any silly calc group guys that look at this could look at that calc on hank's speed section would be cool...

The Auditor:

He was gonna be apart of this but unfortunately his page is not done and his page is very reliant on the cosmology which just got bigger due to MC 12 so we'll have to delay with him.

Physiology page:

In modern times, the higher powers have been retconned into being the employers like The Auditor, and the immortality of hank reviving has been replaced with Doc (this is shown in madness 9.5 and in 12 (spoilers if you havent seen it))

so, unfortunately, we'll have to lose that entire section for immortality on the physiology page, as it doesn't make any sense anymore due to the minor retcon.

Last edited:
I don't see the point in cutting Hank's AP section down like that

Stamina for first key is fine, but second key DEFINITELY shouldn't have been changed outside of cutting down on my wordiness, and it's all endurance feats, where's the feat of him being able to fight for forever and a age? Where's that described? It isn't there in your version. And putting no justification for MAG Hank is just a disservice.

And where does Hank having most of those as standard come from though? Just using something isn't enough to have it on you for Standard Equipment he'd bring anywhere he could.

Rest looks fine, but I straight up can't accept this until Stamina is fixed properly.

I don't see the point in cutting Hank's AP section down like that
theres a few feats i just genuinely forgot about, mostly being mag torture stuff. i've added it back.
And where does Hank having most of those as standard come from though? Just using something isn't enough to have it on you for Standard Equipment he'd bring anywhere he could.
for pre-Apothesis hank, those are things he had in MC1 that were just in his pocket, or from MC2-MC4 that he brought with him to kill the sheriff. none of those things are things he picked up in battle.

for Post-Apothesis hank, basically all of that comes from MC5.

Also, Is it possible to give Hank enhanced senses (Awareness) type?

In here;

Bro knows without even looking theres someone behind him

Also, Is it possible to give Hank enhanced senses (Awareness) type?

In here;

Bro knows without even looking theres someone behind him

him attacking people without looking, and attacking people who he shouldn't know are there is covered on his profile.

it's covered by both his instinctive reactions and Extrasensory Perception

him attacking people without looking, and attacking people who he shouldn't know are there is covered on his profile.

it's covered by both his instinctive reactions and Extrasensory Perception
Isn't his extrasensory perception an ability that gives him a warning though? Like, He sees a text appear infront of him and warns him or smth?

Enhanced Senses is more like sensing nearby activities around him which doesn't warn him

But if it still doesn't count then gg

Isn't his extrasensory perception an ability that gives him a warning though? Like, He sees a text appear infront of him and warns him or smth?
yes.
Enhanced Senses is more like sensing nearby activities around him which doesn't warn him
which is why his ep covers it. he would've already been warned of it, therefore there wouldn't be any enhanced senses in play here.

IR also covers it because it's something he's shown as far back as the first episode.

Back