• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Deoxys has AP advantage of approximately 2.2 times

Deoxys is also able to get accustomed to the effects of the TSB's of Madara via Reactive Evolution, also he could be able to use his Precog to easily divert from the Limbo's of Madara and is able to combianr the precog with his own dozens of duplicates as Naruto did to they deviate from the attacks and imprison the four Limbo's with Telekinesis or BFR, so Deoxys can also increase its AP and Dura and at the same time decrease the AP and Madra's Dura to achieve a one-shot, Izanagi can be a problem for Deoxys and Precog if comparable or better than Deoxys' and in conjunction with Extrasensory Perception may be a problem to the Alien.

Deoxys wins with Mid to High-Diff

Deoxys is also able to get accustomed to the effects of the TSB's of Madara via Reactive Evolution

You can't gain resistance to matter manipulation via reactive evolution.

also he could be able to use his Precog to easily divert from the Limbo's of Madara

That's a no,Limbo exists in a different dimension and is invulnurable,invincible and invisible to Deoxys.Unless he has multiversal range.

and is able to combianr the precog with his own dozens of duplicates as Naruto did to they deviate from the attacks and imprison the four Limbo's with Telekinesis or BFR

Same as above, they are invulnurable.Also,Madara has Class Z lifting strength,no TK is going to affect him.

so Deoxys can also increase its AP and Dura and at the same time decrease the AP and Madra's Dura to achieve a one-shot

How does that work?

Honestlty I don't see Deoxys winning here,he lacks resistances to matter manipulation and mind manipulation.He can't sense or affect limbo in any way.It is 6 vs 1,Madara just overwhelms with numbers or mindhaxes.

1- Explain why not?

2- Cool now all users of the six paths chakra have a multiversal range because they can affect the limbo's, lol

3 - Madara Invunerability is limited to ninjutsus, elemental or energy attacks, but not the Psychic Abilities, which Deoxys uses, because lifting strength would be of any use in this fight? I do not see any resistance to Telekinesis in profile in Madara's profile

4- Literally Deoxys has resistance to Psychic Abilities involving Mind Manipulation that can affect thousands or millions of people and even robots

Literally Deoxys can increase its statistics via Amnesia, Agility, Cosmic Power, Iron Defense and other powers to decrease the statistics of Madara

Also all the physical attacks or via powers like TSB's or Ninjutsus that the Limbo's or Madara try are going to be reflected back via Mirror Coat and Counter, and also all Ninjutsu that Madara to try to use in Deoxys can be absorbed by the cellular structure of its body and literally Precog can predict Limbo's and deflect via Detect

And you ignored the fact that I said that Deoxys can create dozens of clones just like it and simply say that Madara has a numerical advantage, cool

1. Because NLF,feats are needed for that kind of thing.Especially for matter manipulation.

2.I don't get it,they have the ability to interact with Limbo and they have shown it,unlike Deoxys.And Naruto characters have cross-dimensional senses.

3.The power of TK is dependant on lifting strength,you won't be able to move you opponent cause he can stop himself with his own TK.Madara is superior to Toneri who can casualy move the Moon and fight Naruto simultansiously.

4.Madara's Genjutsu can affect all living things on the planet,even animals.It is more than a couple of millions.

Literally Deoxys can increase its statistics via Amnesia, Agility, Cosmic Power, Iron Defense and other powers to decrease the statistics of Madara

I know,these buffs nerf him at the same time."While its different Formes raise certain attributes, they also lower other ones"

and literally Precog can predict Limbo's and deflect via Detect

I already said about precog,Deoxys can predict Madara's movements but not LImbo's.There are 5 of them.

Also all the physical attacks or via powers like TSB's or Ninjutsus that the Limbo's or Madara try are going to be reflected back via Mirror Coat and Counter and also all Ninjutsu that Madara to try to use in Deoxys can be absorbed by the cellular structure of its body and

Explain how it works.And now in advance for Limbo,he won't be able to reflect their attacks.

And you ignored the fact that I said that Deoxys can create dozens of clones just like it and simply say that Madara has a numerical advantage, cool

I didn't ignore that,Madara can do that too.

You say that every single thread that involves Madara.

Create a CRT,ok?Nor Kep nor you debunked that.I am not going to argue on that subject here,again.

And it began again " The character I like FoR ReAsOnS AbOvE,cause why not,even if those reasons are not legit and voter is not sure himself,no one cares"

@The real cal howard

I am out of here.I don't remember your IT revision thread.I think it is safer to create another one cause supporters don't agree with you,including me.Moon doesn't amplife it.

Basically, it's a few Black balls which can destroy you at the atomic level (Note that this is beyond the level of Oonoki which destroy things at atomic level)

Those balls can expend meters but have a limits range of 200 meters (iirc)

The Causality said:
Basically, it's a few Black balls which can destroy you at the atomic level (Note that this is beyond the level of Oonoki which destroy things at atomic level)
Those balls can expend meters but have a limits range of 200 meters (iirc)
LMAO

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Even more over-stomp since you know....Naruto god-tier will get downgraded.
Bit off topic here, but I'm guessing that's the reason I saw the Rayquaza Vs Naruto match removes, right?

Well, since the Downgrade has not finished yet, I'll continue with this.

1 - Well, Deoxys prefers to create long-distance clones and spam attacks, so I doubt the TSB's will reach him.

2 - And at the same time I doubt that Madara and his Limbo's can find out which Deoxys is the true one due to the fact that, its can create dozens of clones and that they can use Afterimage Creation, thus confusing Madara and its Limbo's not knowing which the true one

3 - Cool, Deoxys is one of the strongest Pokémon Psychic-Type (except Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Arceus and Cresselia) being able to compare its own Telekinesis with that of Mewtwo that has Class Z via telekinesis, literally Madara never used Telekinesis in this form, and also this does not prove anything that Madara has Resistance to Telekinesis, only proves that the Telekinesis of Madara is superior to the one of Toneri.

4 - What literally Deoxys will not stand still let IT happen, and this also needs preparation and needs to be at night to be carried out, which Deoxys clearly will not let happen

Literally these buffs I quoted from Deoxys have nothing to aver with its Formes are totally different things, and at the same time, he always prefers to stay in the Normal Form in most fights and where do you want to get with it? What Buffs = Formes? What is clearly wrong

At the same time that Madara will not know what the true Deoxys among dozens of clones and that they all have Afterimage Creation

Literally, as I said earlier, Deoxys is able to reflect physical attacks with its own body

Yes, but Deoxys has much higher numerical advantage

Cal, I love how you decided to get both of my favorie naruto character and favorite pokemon in a debate cuz now no matter what, I lose oof. Assuming the downgrade doesnt pass (cuz rn, it looks pretty divisive).

Ill come back to this, but I do sort of lean to Deoxys. Although Madara does have the better mind hax. Need to think.

Yeah, I will be going with Deoyxs FRA. Also, generally speaking I doubt Madara's advantages will be enough to win against Deoyxs superior arsenal. Plus, putting down Deoyxs will be a little harder because of Attack Reflection and cuz of his Regen.

I'm also voting Deoxys FRA. But just to add a little of my own reasoning:

Deoxys seems much better at controlling the fight with how many options it has. It can spam clones, has many ways of buffing itself ontop of switching Formes, has multiple defensive options ranging from barriers to attack reflection, precog, renegeration to deal with damage, can teleport around the battlefield at leisure, can potentially reduce Madara's stats and Taunt can disable every Madara has that's not offensive in nature for a time.

Deoxys' abilities may be simple in what they do but when got that many working in it's favor...

Back