• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mac Tries To Become A Literal Air Fighter (Little Mac VS Happy Balloon)

I suppose that's true but at the same time that might be game mechanics, to a degree. Either way, fair enough, if Mac can hurt the balloon effectively, I'll vote for him.

Strange to think of game mechanics as a reason characters would be more difficult to harm, we normally argue the other way around

I mean, as effective as a 3.6x AP disadvantage allows...Mac's arm is gonna be sore with all the hooks he's throwing at this thing

2 for Mac

AP gap might actually be in Mac’s favor. Little Mac scales to Mile Tyson and other real world top professional boxers. People on that level have been measured to punch with 1256 joules, while Mike Tyson himself is estimated to hit with around 1600 joules (though I didn’t find the actual studies that supposedly found the 1600 joule number, and the only place I found showing the math on this seemed a bit shaky)

Anyway, Mac fra

Interesting, we might need to see about that properly being put on the profiles.

Tyson's own punch might be less viable, just because he's a character of himself, so scaling to his realworld feats may not be allowed? Probably deserves its own thread.

Well...guess that throws out the AP advantage either way, Balloon's just got the Static attack in its corner then.

Grace has ended and added.

I'm VERY pleased that (for now) this is the only notable matchup on Mac's page, but slightly disappointed that the Bloon VS Balloon fight wasn't added to the Balloon's page first. Can't win them all.

...Already know what's gotta come next.

Back