• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unless the standards on Acausality vs Concept Manipulation changed, CM Type 1 should allow Lavos to affect M, while M can't affect Lavos due to NEP Type 2.

So only feats are gonna let you do it now? Now that i think about it, i remember joking about M being a contender for the strongest list due to this very change.

So pretty much inconclusive then, neither can affect the other.

NEP is now far less broken, so if M can interact with incorporeal beings he will be able to interact with Lavos just fine.
New arguments should be given from both sides, but I think that M now have much higher chances of winning this.

It would just be incon or winning for M, if M has a way to incap then prolly one touch and gg since Lavos doesn't have any resistance on profile

Back