• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lying anti-anomaly agents (Dr. Clef vs Hasukawa Yumi)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Liar Liar : 1
Unrecordable Face : 7
Incon : 0

Speed equalized
Fight takes place in Las Vegas, 10 meters apart
Both characters have prior knowledge of each other
Everything above 9-C and optional equipment is restricted

Last edited:
Not sure if Telekill AoE is large enough to stop Yumi's stuff.
But even if it does: Yumi is still a very skilled CIA agent with better physicals. She just headshots him.

But even if it does: Yumi is still a very skilled CIA agent with better physicals. She just headshots him.
Clef's also a decently skilled person. He's superior to agents he works with who have combat training

Sure, but Yumi can take a bullet a lot better than him.

His firearms are telekill so her ability to tank damage via her ability is lessened. Plus Clef primarily uses a shotgun, not easy to dodge
I don't mean take bullets via ability. I mean take bullets via Street level durability, while Clef only has Athlete level.

I don't mean take bullets via ability. I mean take bullets via Street level durability, while Clef only has Athlete level.
I mean, I remember being told that things above 9-C can still be hurt by bullets (I think for now, it's just 9-Bs since most animals can be harmed by bullets)

Also as I said, he uses a shotgun, a firearm known to mangle people at close range and fire large amounts of pellets. That's a lot more severe than a regular handgun

His latest key 9-C is Kaktusverse meaning he also has his own power null. Clef is also a former GOC agent his training is likely better as GOC training is usually considered superior to military training and was able to hold his own against kondraki a skilled sword fighter and while he is physically weaker he has knifes and other blades on him even then this boils down to a speed equalized quick draw. Except both have reality warping I would say Dr. Clef has it better because it somehow works even with his power null and the minor passive.
Sure, but Yumi can take a bullet a lot better than him.
Clef often uses shotguns and has taken bullet wounds and kept fighting before do you have feats I can link and quote my source if you wish.

His latest key 9-C is Kaktusverse meaning he also has his own power null. Clef is also a former GOC agent his training is likely better as GOC training is usually considered superior to military training and was able to hold his own against kondraki a skilled sword fighter and while he is physically weaker he has knifes and other blades on him even then this boils down to a speed equalized quick draw. Except both have reality warping I would say Dr. Clef has it better because it somehow works even with his power null and the minor passive.
His reality warping is creating a bottle of water if his profile is correct. That's useless and not better. Or do you mean the protagonist thing? How much effect does that actually have?

Yumi's Subjective Reality can manipulate stuff on the global scale and I have my doubts that Kondraki's Telekill has the range to nullify that. So, what is the range?

Yumi ain't an average soldier. She's an expert CIA Agent. In fact, as a supernatural agent, she stands on the same stage as Hishigami women, who are insanely skilled. (the one specialized in killing humans could wipe out a quarter of humanity via skill... given Yumi is definitely less than that, but you get the idea)

Clef often uses shotguns and has taken bullet wounds and kept fighting before do you have feats I can link and quote my source if you wish.
Feats of... Street level durability? She has it due to being physically Street level.

Taking full damage from bullets and keeping fighting is not as good as just taking less damage of them in any case. A good hit is fatal for Kondraki.

I mean, I remember being told that things above 9-C can still be hurt by bullets (I think for now, it's just 9-Bs since most animals can be harmed by bullets)

Also as I said, he uses a shotgun, a firearm known to mangle people at close range and fire large amounts of pellets. That's a lot more severe than a regular handgun
Being hurt, yes. Still take much less damage than a regular human.

For a shotgun as well. In fact, I think the individual pellets of a shotgun are weaker than a single bullet from a regular gun. And as AP doesn't stack... Not to mention that Yumi ain't fighting close range.

His reality warping is creating a bottle of water if his profile is correct. That's useless and not better. Or do you mean the protagonist thing? How much effect does that actually have?
https://vsbattles.com/threads/some-clef-additions.123209/ more context on his own reality bend plot stuff just makes the events narrative satisfying or something.
Yumi's Subjective Reality can manipulate stuff on the global scale and I have my doubts that Kondraki's Telekill has the range to nullify that. So, what is the range
Dr. Clef power null affected SCP-239 somewhat who has potentially infinite range telekill range is dependent on the amount and also protects users from effects it doesn't nullify somewhat.
Yumi ain't an average soldier. She's an expert CIA Agent. In fact, as a supernatural agent, she stands on the same stage as Hishigami women, who are insanely skilled. (the one specialized in killing humans could wipe out a quarter of humanity via skill... given Yumi is definitely less than that, but you get the idea)
I see better than Dr. Clef whose best feat is lasting against a guy who fought SCP-076-2 and won in a rigged fight. But I mainly wanted to point out clef was also skilled.
Feats of... Street level durability? She has it due to being physically Street level.

Taking full damage from bullets and keeping fighting is not as good as just taking less damage of them in any case. A good hit is fatal for Kondraki.
This isn't Kondraki it's his boyfriend (yes that is an actual consistent thing) and I suppose.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/some-clef-additions.123209/ more context on his own reality bend plot stuff just makes the events narrative satisfying or something.
That... still doesn't look useful from what I see.

Dr. Clef power null affected SCP-239 somewhat who has potentially infinite range telekill range is dependent on the amount and also protects users from effects it doesn't nullify somewhat.
What does "somewhat" mean? And how close was Clef to 239 for that? The thing about a Package is that the Youkai that Yumi uses for her abilties are nowhere close to the battlefield.

That... still doesn't look useful from what I see
I mean it can be argued to technically have a tier 0 potency but it is vague and overall considered just a minor protective power.
What does "somewhat" mean? And how close was Clef to 239 for that? The thing about a Package is that the Youkai that Yumi uses for her abilties are nowhere close to the battlefield.
He was technically being subconsciously controlled by her because she thought he was mad she brought a bird back to life but his resistance is partially because of his power null also prevents things it doesn't stop from affecting its user. Anyway the range for which this effect is detectable is roughly 0.8 meters per kilogram of SCP-148 and the range of his own power null is unknown.

I mean it can be argued to technically have a tier 0 potency but it is vague and overall considered just a minor protective power.

He was technically being subconsciously controlled by her because she thought he was mad she brought a bird back to life but his resistance is partially because of his power null also prevents things it doesn't stop from affecting its user. Anyway the range for which this effect is detectable is roughly 0.8 meters per kilogram of SCP-148 and the range of his own power null is unknown.
So basically, he might null the effects on himself but probably not on Yumi and the rest of the world. In which case Yumi could potentially heal from injuries and the world could be manipulated into sending outside forces to additionally harm Clef.

Yes but he can just try shooting her she is 10 meters away with his telekill firearms or warp reality himself

Yes but he can just try shooting her she is 10 meters away with his telekill firearms
Oh yeah, guess he still has telekill firearms so she can't just erase the bullets. Given, Yumi can do the same right back.

Also, still pretty sure that even telekill firearms won't exactly do the trick. She can't affect the bullets, but nothings stopping her from, idk, using her powers on random birds to make them catch the bullets for her. Or have random machine in Las Vegas malfunction for her purposes. Or have a plane fall from the sky to hit Clef. If you can direct the world to your liking there are many ways to indirectly attack someone with supernatural power.

or warp reality himself
I thought we had agreed on the reality warping thing being just minor stuff?

Oh yeah, guess he still has telekill firearms so she can't just erase the bullets. Given, Yumi can do the same right back.

Also, still pretty sure that even telekill firearms won't exactly do the trick. She can't affect the bullets, but nothings stopping her from, idk, using her powers on random birds to make them catch the bullets for her. Or have random machine in Las Vegas malfunction for her purposes. Or have a plane fall from the sky to hit Clef. If you can direct the world to your liking there are many ways to indirectly attack someone with supernatural power.

I thought we had agreed on the reality warping thing being just minor stuff?
That was the passive stuff he can also reality warp himself and I don't think the telekill stops his own reality warping it is listed once as minor and a second time for his non passive stuff like the mind control also that requires her to decide to do that if she usually does that then sure I believe I already said this but clef is likely to just try shooting her immediately.

That was the passive stuff he can also reality warp himself and I don't think the telekill stops his own reality warping it is listed once as minor and a second time for his non passive stuff like the mind control also that requires her to decide to do that if she usually does that then sure I believe I already said this but clef is likely to just try shooting her immediately.
And what can his own reality warping do?

She will also just shoot Clef immediately and simultaneously use her power to stop his shot somehow. If not directly, then perhaps indirectly.

Looping a staircase as he runs up it for 80 hours, making a usable telephone that had a cord that ended under the hood of a car and causing the flood in SCP-4231, caused a thunderstorm, turned the rain into blood and attacked another reality bender with the blood, he also either drugged people into think he removed all exits to a room and the desk were trying to eat them or actually made that the case. Other things almost certainly happened but I don’t want to read through all works with his tag so let’s stop there.

Back