• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lycoris Recoil: Takina Fragmented Iron Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lad, Lycoris Recoil is a anime.
You know the rules.
Yet there's been times where WWE characters have beaten anime characters before on this wiki, let alone fight on par with them.

Jericho vs Tsukasa
Theory vs Ace (this thread was just pure copium)

Like I said, I'm doing it, and there's not a damn thing y'all can do about it :devilish:

Time to make a Lycoris Recoil vs WWE thread...

austin-theory-johnny-gargano.gif

I need to get my own personal laptop.

Using this school laptop can be so annoying when I want to view the fandom instead of the forum.

Also the blog about Majima should be added on the verse page btw

And now, what we need is Nazuna profile and we can officially have the Holy Trinity (Yor, Chisato, Nazuna)
I think it may be too early to add the new calculation. We do not decide who scale to this feat yet.

By the way, why is that Majima a fake one?

atleast wall lvl(showing his relativity with majima at fight) or just can kept up with majima
Nah Chisato is superior to Majima, everytime she fought him, Majima had to use some tricks to gain advantage over her, and Chisato still defeated him

this is demonstrated more clearly in the final fight with him
By the way, why is that Majima a fake one?
Because for KLOL there is only one Majima,

Nah Chisato is superior to Majima, everytime she fought him, Majima had to use some tricks to gain advantage over her, and Chisato still defeated him

this is demonstrated more clearly in the final fight with him
Actually, Chisato has protected IDK tower from terrorists (Majima included) at the age of seven.

Source:

As usual, I feel that a CRT is needed and we could add equipment Chisato uses such as IDK rope to restrain opponent as well.
I don't think a CRT is needed right now, a little fix on Chisato AP justification would be enough
@Popted2 How about this: "Superior to Majima, who survived the rocket blast point blank, and in their numerous encounter Majima need a trick for the advantage yet still got defeated"
The defending IDK Tower from the terrorist at the age of seven fall into the skill category i think

@Popted2 How about this: "Superior to Majima, who survived the rocket blast point blank, and in their numerous encounter Majima need a trick for the advantage yet still got defeated"
yeah this is good but use this for the last sentence

"Majima needed to use tricks to gain the advantage yet still got defeated"

in the end singlehanddly defeated him on a 1v1

The defending IDK Tower from the terrorist at the age of seven fall into the skill category i think
yes

yeah now this can be definetly closed

also it should be created the Lycoris recoil discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back