• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lunatic Knight meet the "Messiah" (Astolfo vs Kamen Rider Agito)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebrating Agito for achieved the buff alongside giving the Saber version of Astolfo his first match, both pretty much haxless (only with a good versatility), and Magic Reistance would'nt be a factor here since Agito doesn't have any hax, anyway.....

Night time in the Tokyo City, Shouichi just walking around the street until a stranger called him. Curious with it, Shouichi find out who the heck called him and where is the source of the voice, until he found the person who called him, not before he approached him, the person run, thus Shouchi followed him. He arrived at the abadoned warehouse, looked around in the warehouse and suspected the person as "Unknown", until a whip almost hit him if Shouichi didn't evaded in right time, the stranger then approached him and revealed himself.....in Astolfo way of course
Awkward silent and flustered, Astolfo said that he would challenged him in a duel, and Shouichi right after that transformed into his Rider form and amazed Astolfo, and transformed into his battle dress, who would win in this duel?

• Burning Form Agito is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both in characters
  • Place: Abandoned Warehouse, Night time
  • Shouichi had a little knowledge about Astolfo "luck"
  • Starting range: 10 meters
  • Win via K.O and Incap!
  • The "Messiah": 7 (Ixa, Shady, Loyd, Sonic, Metal, Tracer, Nice)
  • Paladin of Evaporation Sanity: 1 (Expectro)
  • Inconclusive: 1 (James)

2fefb43121c8fbedde408d100be1fd19.jpg

VS
Saber.%28Astolfo%29.600.2772636.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t really know what the ranks mean. So, with that luck rank, what can Astolfo do? And is it limited or something like that?
Yeah, it's kind of limited/minor as the luck worked against something with potent hax iirc like Gae Bolg for example, at least that's what i remember

I'll leave it to the more knowledge folks about the luck for better explanation

Aside from giving supernatural luck (who would have guessed?), luck is also useful against instant death, causality hax, fate hax and bfr.

Anyway I'm pretty sure this is a stomp? Agito is 2.5 times weaker and doesn't really have a way to catch up, since it's not like astolfo is a bad fighter. Astolfo also has an instant wincon with his np, and the heat is pretty much useless

Aside from giving supernatural luck (who would have guessed?), luck is also useful against instant death, causality hax, fate hax and bfr.

Anyway I'm pretty sure this is a stomp? Agito is 2.5 times weaker and doesn't really have a way to catch up, since it's not like astolfo is a bad fighter. Astolfo also has an instant wincon with his np, and the heat is pretty much useless
So in this fight it would work as just an supernatural luck

The AP difference doesn't that big if you ask me, it's not like Thanos vs Raikou where Thanos was like baseline, and Astolfo doesn't have that much of stat amp unlike Nero, so i think it still fair

Only heat that got resisted, the fire attack would still affect him

I mean yeah, the heat was the dangerous part, the fire is still 2 times weaker right? And the thing is agito has no way to catch up to the gap in stats, it's not like he's a better fighter or has a haxx or something like that

Again, 2 times weaker isn't that big, also he can powered up himself via rage power (and from what i remember, rage power here =/= he goes crazy), and called him a less better fighter is blatant downplay, the dude can manage to use a creative way to defeated his opponents, and said the opponents he fought in the show was an ancient creatures

And despite Astolfo is not a bad fighter, he still had that personality of being too optimistict and the lack of common sense he had, and he can accidently telling some of his informations whcih Shouichi can exploit

I mean on one side you jave astolfo, above the limit of humans skills, and on the other agito, the peak of humans skills. And astolfo isn't Achilles or someone like that, he doesn't have a weakness. His rage power isn't really relevant either since he's fighting... well... astolfo, getting angry is unlikely to say the least. It's not like astolfo takes it 10/10, but seeing how he's better at basically everything, even if slightly in some categories, agito can't secure a 6/10

Above the limit of human skills doesn't made him to be like Lancelot and Raikou tho, and again his personality counted as his weakness, it seems you just ignored it, sure he's smarter than in Rider version but his lack of common sense and restraint still there, it's about his personality cons and not about his abilities/arsenal cons otherwise we removed any weakness regarding chars personality

Last edited:
Of course it doesn't, still better than agito. Astolfo "weakness" isn't really one in a 1v1 fight. He doesn't need common sense to stab someone, neither does he need restraint to strangle them with a whip. Unless you can give me a situation where this weakness matters, there's no reason reason to talk about it

I can say that his over optimistict can cause him in the trouble, well you do what you believe then

All in all i don't think this is truly a stomp like you said, and i'll leave the other supporters to give their arguments about Agito since i'm be honest.....it's been a while i watched the show lel, i also seems in slight a bad mood atm so i'm sorry that my arguments above are pretty aggresive

The difference in AP isn't so great to be a stomp but enough to be noted in a battle, the heat of Agito is resisted by servant physiology so he would need to figth mainly with the weapon that control wind no? That could be annoying but I don't think it would be enough to close the gap. Skill wise I think both are more or less equal and both also have versatility, the weakness of Astolfo I don't see how would affect the match in a sense that it give the advance to Agito, in general I think Astolfo win but I'm gonna wait until the supporters of Kamen Rider give their input.

Agito might actually have the AP difference. The feat of the El of Water creating the island level storm was a casual one, as it was created around a boat that was filled with potential Lords that he could use in to future. furthermore, Agito stomped the EoW in his first appearance and can further increase his attacks through his rage amps.

I really didn't mean to say stomp, what I meant is "a fight where agito really has nothing that could guarantee a win"

Agito might actually have the AP difference. The feat of the El of Water creating the island level storm was a casual one, as it was created around a boat that was filled with potential Lords that he could use in to future. furthermore, Agito stomped the EoW in his first appearance and can further increase his attacks through his rage amps.

meh, the feat servants stat are calced on is extremely lowballed, it's based on 1/3 of bunyan feat which is stated to destroy 100 moutain ranges, but 100 mountains were sed. TL;DR: using the calcs as if it was 100% serious is better for everyone

How much AP advantage he would have in that case? Because if is considerable Astolfo would be willing to use a NP.

How much AP advantage he would have in that case? Because if is considerable Astolfo would be willing to use a NP.
Well he'd definitely be above Astolfo's AP, that's for sure. By how much, I don't know. Considering how we can't really gauge how much a person was holding back or how much their AP would be if they stomp them. Just that they vastly upscale from the 10 GT feat.
Now that I think of it, with the good hearing of Agito La Black Luna would be extremely powerful against him no?
Agito could actually adjust his hearing when against loud noises. And how would Astolfo know about his hearing? Or is it like one of his starting moves?

Agito could actually adjust his hearing when against loud noises. And how would Astolfo know about his hearing? Or is it like one of his starting moves?
I think he meant "if astolfo uses it, and agito doesn't have the time to lower his hearing, it's gonna hurt a lot", which isn't that unlikely tbh

Agito’s Extrasensory Perception allowed him to detect the appearance of Lords across a city, so I don’t doubt he could see it coming. Also, like I said above, how would Astolfo know that Agito has enhanced hearing? Unless of course it’s a common ability he uses.

Also, even if Agito was hit by this attack, all it would do is hurt like hell. Agito’s resisted being turned into ashes before and he was even able to fight under excruciating pain.

Agito’s Extrasensory Perception allowed him to detect the appearance of Lords across a city, so I don’t doubt he could see it coming.
detection and precog are 2 different things
Also, like I said above, how would Astolfo know that Agito has enhanced hearing? Unless of course it’s a common ability he uses.
astolfo will eventually use la black luna, it's one of his main moves and not his ultimate either, so definitively worth thinking about
Also, even if Agito was hit by this attack, all it would do is hurt like hell. Agito’s resisted being turned into ashes before and he was even able to fight under excruciating pain.
big sound breaks brain hard

detection and precog are 2 different things
The detection is usually for a heads up. Like a proximity mine for whenever danger is near.
astolfo will eventually use la black luna, it's one of his main moves and not his ultimate either, so definitively worth thinking about
I mean it's a giant blow horn. Agito should be able to lessen his hearing when he sees it being summoned. Also, Agito's fighting style mainly focused on CQC and constant offence. Would Astolfo be able to summon the horn while being in close quarters with Agito? I guess he could use animals to fly but it's countered by Agito summoning the Machine Tornador.

I also forgot to mention this but Agito's fire is hotter than Servant's heat resistance. They have minimal discomfort when being exposed to lava, which is 700 to 1,250 degrees celsius. But Agito Burning's fire is hotter than Flame Form's, which can produce 7000 degree celsius flames.

The detection is usually for a heads up. Like a proximity mine for whenever danger is near.
No? I think you misunderstood the "attacks", it's more like "if a city/ally is attacked, he will notice it"
I mean it's a giant blow horn. Agito should be able to lessen his hearing when he sees it being summoned.
I forgot how big it was, my bad. well still, even against a servant, it would make them deaf, despite them being quite a lot stronger than Agito, so at the very least he should take some damages if anything
Also, Agito's fighting style mainly focused on CQC and constant offence. Would Astolfo be able to summon the horn while being in close quarters with Agito? I guess he could use animals to fly but it's countered by Agito summoning the Machine Tornador.
I mean he can create clones and his weapon will kinda force agito into keeping some distance, whip swords are good (although obviously unrealistic) weapons, so yeah, there's no way agito will be able to stop astolfo from doing anything. also again, machine tornador is outmatched by the griffon, as it's comparable to a martial servant strength wise and can be intangible
I also forgot to mention this but Agito's fire is hotter than Servant's heat resistance. They have minimal discomfort when being exposed to lava, which is 700 to 1,250 degrees celsius. But Agito Burning's fire is hotter than Flame Form's, which can produce 7000 degree celsius flames.
actually it was not added but they peak at something stupid like 4 millions thanks to heracles feats of kinda-tanking surtr fire with multiple buffs (definitively less, but 1 million is still more than enough here)

No? I think you misunderstood the "attacks", it's more like "if a city/ally is attacked, he will notice it"
I guess you could say it like that.
I forgot how big it was, my bad. well still, even against a servant, it would make them deaf, despite them being quite a lot stronger than Agito, so at the very least he should take some damages if anything
Agito's continued to fight right after going through emergency surgery without any anesthesia and while he was still conscious. Safe to say that he could still fight even when heavily injured.
I mean he can create clones and his weapon will kinda force agito into keeping some distance, whip swords are good (although obviously unrealistic) weapons, so yeah, there's no way agito will be able to stop astolfo from doing anything. also again, machine tornador is outmatched by the griffon, as it's comparable to a martial servant strength wise and can be intangible
Agito was able to see that the EoW was possessing the body of a girl so finding out who's the real Astolfo wouldn't be hard. The Machine Tornador is essentially like surf board that Agito rides on as it flies. The griffon isn't fighting the Machine Tornador.
actually it was not added but they peak at something stupid like 4 millions thanks to heracles feats of kinda-tanking surtr fire with multiple buffs (definitively less, but 1 million is still more than enough here)
Huh, well damn.

Agito's continued to fight right after going through emergency surgery without any anesthesia and while he was still conscious. Safe to say that he could still fight even when heavily injured.
it's not about the injury, it's about being dead, the whip sword would just cut right through him and decapitate him or destroy his heart if it gets a clean hit
Agito was able to see that the EoW was possessing the body of a girl so finding out who's the real Astolfo wouldn't be hard.
tbh I wasn't even thinking about that, just being attacked by multiple opponents all superior/equal to you and with a malleable weapon is enough of a pain
The Machine Tornador is essentially like surf board that Agito rides on as it flies. The griffon isn't fighting the Machine Tornador.
I mean my point was that the hippogriff (yeah wrong name, altho it's basically the same thing sooo) is a better flying mount, it can fight, is living so easier to dodge with since it can move by itself and it can become intangible (and invisible) for a short time)
Huh, well damn.
yeah I think it was only mentionned recently and it's kind of a huge buff to their heat resist

it's not about the injury, it's about being dead, the whip sword would just cut right through him and decapitate him or destroy his heart if it gets a clean hit
Really? Cuz like, they're stats are pretty equal. You could say that one has the advantage but it'd really won't matter.
tbh I wasn't even thinking about that, just being attacked by multiple opponents all superior/equal to you and with a malleable weapon is enough of a pain
Gotcha. Do these guys follow like shadow clone logic or something? Agito's attacks, which i actually forgot to mention, can make target explode from the inside out. I know that servants resist explosions but I don't think it's 1 to 1 with what Agito's doing. Here's a clip.
I mean my point was that the hippogriff (yeah wrong name, altho it's basically the same thing sooo) is a better flying mount, it can fight, is living so easier to dodge with since it can move by itself and it can become intangible (and invisible) for a short time)
Oh okay, yeah I'd agree that the hippogriff if the better for flying combat.

Also please tell me it just a flying hippo with wings

Really? Cuz like, they're stats are pretty equal. You could say that one has the advantage but it'd really won't matter.

Gotcha. Do these guys follow like shadow clone logic or something? Agito's attacks, which i actually forgot to mention, can make target explode from the inside out. I know that servants resist explosions but I don't think it's 1 to 1 with what Agito's doing. Here's a clip.

Oh okay, yeah I'd agree that the hippogriff if the better for flying combat.

Also please tell me it just a flying hippo with wings
2.5x isn't really equal tho, astolfo has equal to slightly better skills and I would argue that his weapon is better

Dunno if servants have a resistance to explosions but I think astolfo luck should do the trick here? Maybe? Seems pretty instant death-ey to me. Or maybe it's really just an attack with regular damages? In which case it would hurt astolfo if he doesn't have a resistance but not kill him. And the clones aren't shadow clone type, they should be as resilient as the og altho if the og die they should disappear

sadly no , it's a half horse half eagle, compared to the griffon horse eagle lion

The explosion resistance from servants it's because they don't have any problem living in the Age of Gods which make normal humans explode instantly from the mana.

I just noticed this but soul manip is another win con for Astolfo.

I they're they're equal since they're higher far stronger then where they're calced at. Agito more so since he stomped someone who's caually 10 GT while, if I'm reading your post correctly, Astolfo is 3x higher than 25 GT.

Servant's explosion resistances comes from them being unaffected by having their mana being messed with. But with Agito, he's just punching people when they blow up. I honestly don't know if it'd count as an instakill or not. A lot of his attacks could do this, (Kicks, punches, sword swings), and the way it happens is like, Agito punches you and you explode. The explosion is what kill people but the attack itself doesn't kill them.

Huh wha- Dude, there's hippo in the name >:V

Depending how they do it. If they just punch through you and rip out your soul...yeah this is a mismatch. But if they need to kill them first to consume it, then they it really shouldn't affect the battle much.
The combat applicable soul manip are spiritual attacks, so probably a mismatch. Thinking about it, there is kamer rider who figth from distance? If there is one then maybe would be better change it to him/her.

Most riders are either too weak or too strong for Astolfo. The only one that can fight at a range and still are within 6-C is G3. Although G3-X has a gatling gun with 288 bullets, each one being stronger than Agito Burning's strongest attack. He doesn't have soul resistance sooooo. I guess that'd be more fair. But the constant barrage Island level bullets might be too much.

Funny enough, G3-X comes from the same season as Agito and is considered the underdog of the team.

Most riders are either too weak or too strong for Astolfo. The only one that can fight at a range and still are within 6-C is G3. Although G3-X has a gatling gun with 288 bullets, each one being stronger than Agito Burning's strongest attack. He doesn't have soul resistance sooooo. I guess that'd be more fair. But the constant barrage Island level bullets might be too much.
Maybe could be more plausible, Astolfo at least should have options with the clones, hipo and so. I think it could be interesting.

The problem is, most of Hikawa arsenals are comes from modern technologies so it got nope'd by servants immunity against modern era attack

If you guys want, i can just use Zero-One's Riders or Kuuga himself, tho Zero-One's Riders also had a same problem as Hikawa/G-3X has

But honestly, i still believe it's not a a mismatch

And as for combat applicable soul hax, i still have no idea about that since Medusa statement are too vague to begin with

Also, he can adjust his hearing for reduced the damage from La Black Luna, still take a damage but not in fatal way for sure, and for AP difference he still catch up with rage empowerment

Skill-wise i forgot but how old the Unknown is? The thing i remember they are stronger than Gurongi tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back