• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luna Λ was supposed to be Dura-neg but…

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title imply, it was supposed to be Limited Durability Negation but I goof up and thought it was Resistance Negation. This is the thread where I fix mistake

There was some talk about changing it to Durability Negation since Resistance Negation doesn’t exactly fit what it does at this thread - https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:4387374

This I believes only affects Lysithea, Hubert and Edelgard, three characters that have interacted with Those Who Swim in the Dumpster during their lives.

Also, considering how Luna looks like within the game, do you think it is Portal Creation or Black Hole Creation? Or perhaps neither? (Check 2:38)

Hubert can't actually use Luna, and wouldn't this affect dark magic users from past games that can?
Actually, Hubert can but it is shown only when he is an enemy unit Post-Timeskip

I don’t know much about the past games to say whether it is affected. If the description for those games is the same or similar as it is in Three Houses then I guess they also need Dura-neg

It's basically an attack where the enemy has a magic resistance a stat is 0. I know DontTalkDT made a thread about attacks that ignore defense stat being assumed to be durability negation without context. But in this case, Luna does create a portal that appears to be sucking in the target like a vacuum. With that in mind combined with the defense stat being ignored, I think it's legit durability negation via Spatial Manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back