• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luke Cage vs. All Might (Completed; 7-2-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
luke has a 1.4x ap and durabiity advantage but thats negligible, luke also has regen, and im fairly certain he has a stamina advantage, i´d say their intelligence is comparable, all might´s only real advantage is range, so it´s definitally not a stomp.

There are still the acrobatics and pseudo-flight skills and the regen is just mid-low, it's almost unnoticable uin combat

how? luke still has an ap and durability advantage, their skill is similar, speed is equal, luke can just beat all might into incap or mabye even death, as far as i can tell no defiition of stomp applies.

I legit don't get how is this a stomp. Luke has the AP and Dura edge, is arguably more skilled as this is Young All-Might and has a combat applicable regen with a decent rate.

Also, Acrobatics and Pseudo-Flight don't really matter? Both of them don't really do much in terms of turning the tide, and are certainly Luke can counter with his own skillset and experience

All might jumps up, luke can't reach him. Wind pressure. Win

All might jumps up, luke can't reach him. California Smash. Win

All might do an acrobatic backwards. Luke can't reach him because he dont have acrobatics and speed is equalized. Texas smash. Win

All might jumps up, luke can't reach him. Missouri smash. Win

Luke attacks first, All might just dodge him because of the acrobatics skill. Detroit smash. Win

Luke attacks first, All might jumps up dodging him with pseudo flight. California smash. Win

Luke attacks at the same time all might does. Carolina smash (gives advantage in a front charge). Win

And if one didn't do enought, repeat.

I love Luke Cage and Jessica jones but how in the world just experience can handle a dude with the same experience and such powers and posibilities?

luke has higher durability than all mights ap he wouldnt go down in one hit (heck with his regen and stamina he could probably withstand dozens mabye even hundreds of hits.), so no.

Is Luke really stronger, a 3.2 Kiloton attack almost killed him while All Might is 2.2 Kilotons. I feel like All Might would be stronger here.

Luke shouldn't even be Low 7C, the nuke nearly killed him and he's physically much weaker in terms of his AP

That said, the above reasoning implied All Might one shots with wind pressure of all things.....

to be fair young all might scales to 100% deku who probably would have broke every bone in his body if not for the full gauntlet (also that was an all out punch with almost everything he had, young allmights standard punches should be slightly below that.)

No, All Might had complete control of 100% almost instantly. He never experienced his bones breaking like Izuku did, that's why he can't help Izuku control it, because he never had that problem.

still it was an all out punch using the same ability, young allmight´s casual punches shouldnt be that strong.

Well, he downscales from that Low 7-C feat, as such the AP gap is actually somewhat minimalistic here.

Honestly he should have been downgraded to the Spider-Man's weight-class, but apparently he supposedly has a couple of feats on that level to keep him there. I'd make a CRT to get better feats, but given the pending Marvel CRTs piling up, I'd be waiting

Also @LoHeMa, the argument that "All Might jumps, attacks, rinse and repeat" doesn't work for the existence of a little thing called reversals, also he doesn't have Acrobatics, doesn't mean he can't respond to it.

Anyway, I'm going to have to give it to Luke Cage here despite the AP advantage for All Might

This All Might doesn't have anywhere near as much experience as his 7A counterpart as we have pretty much zero notable fights/feats from this version. All we know are how his quirk operates. Meanwhile Luke Cage is more experienced then this version of AM given he has not only fought for decades but was also trained by Iron Fist, has better stamina, Regenerationn etc.

All Might only really has acrobatics (Which he pretty much never incorporates into a fight) and range along with higher AP to really fight back. However, his shockwaves are not only dodge able, but have significantly lower AP then his standard attacks, so Luke isn't screwed if he gets hit.

Voting Luke Cage in a very hard slugging fest.

Very well then, 1 for Luke.

If it's all well, I won't use LoHeMa's vote as the reasoning is extremely awful to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back