• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Luffy Post Time Skip (1)
Monkey D. Luffy(restricted to high 7-A version)
Vs

Rider/Iskander(High 7-A version)
Zero Rider
  • standard battle assumption
  • speed equalized(in all form)
  • 50m distance
  • random encounter
Who wins and why?

How likely is he to do so?

Is Iskander's personality likely to let Luffy fight back? I find both of them alike in some ways.

Ionioi Hetairoi doesn't last long enough for a BFR win. And its not really a BFR.

>Activates IH

>Broskandar and Luffy are inside

>Kicks Luffy out (for some reason)

This is completely ooc and has never even happened.

@Rei

The Caster fight had Rider go into IH and stall for a few minutes. He can only send a few of his soldiers out not himself. Its like Archer pulling weapons out of UBW but he can't leave it while it is deployed.

Luffy stomps. Rider only has one baseline High 7-A move while Luffy is almost x1.5 stronger than that and x4 stronger than Rider physically and there is no hax or mad skill advantage to make up the difference.

You have a point, Iskandar could let his Luffy attack him due to his morality. But I do not think that should be taken into account.

What about the army thing? The profile says many soldiers are Servants stronger than him.

That would be slightly superior physically since they don't have their NPs. Even still that would still only scale them to 385 megatons which puts them in the same boat as Iskandar, Luffy has x4 AP.

AnonymousBlank said:
Ionioi Hetairoi doesn't last long enough for a BFR win. And its not really a BFR.
>Activates IH

>Broskandar and Luffy are inside

>Kicks Luffy out (for some reason)

This is completely ooc and has never even happened.

@Rei

The Caster fight had Rider go into IH and stall for a few minutes. He can only send a few of his soldiers out not himself. Its like Archer pulling weapons out of UBW but he can't leave it while it is deployed.

Luffy stomps. Rider only has one baseline High 7-A move while Luffy is almost x1.5 stronger than that and x4 stronger than Rider physically and there is no hax or mad skill advantage to make up the difference.
But that time limit was due to Caster size. Anyway, I'm not so wise about Fate than I am about One Piece, you might be right.

But still 4x difference isn't that bad. Luffy's outnumbered here so it should be decisive rather than stompish.

The size of Caster's monster only prevented them from one shotting it since no one had a large enough AOE except Saber to stop the regen. Caster with prep would be a fairer fight tbh.

Now that I think about it Luffy already defeated a Servant. Is this the beggining of a series?

Oh yeah that one, his poison resist was MVP in that. Now we need to continue this trend and see how many Servants he can beat.

I agree with that (I actually want to see how many characters could Luffy beat so I made a buttton of threads).

I'd say pretty strong seeing as the whole army is made of Knight-Class Servants who have Magic Resist (this includes any mind affecting stuff). They are also stupidly loyal to Iskandar, enough to pull off the Third True Magic because why the hell not. That said, they are irrelevant and get utterly bodied by Luffy and with each one that goes down, IH is closer to dropping prematurely.

And Luffy has experience dealing with armies. It shouldn't be too hard but those ones are stronger than the regular fodder he faces. It's still a thing.

Peak potential for Iskander maybe?

I don't know. Even if Luffy has AP advantage isn't enough to stomp. I don't see the problem here.

Back