• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer Morningstar (Netflix) Upgrade

So Lucifer in the final season become God so i think we should make him 2-A now?
Yes i saw the whole part 2 today i loved it.
It was stated many times GOD being omnipotent,omnipresent and omniscient and all happened how he wanted till the end of season basically he got a plan..

Last edited:
I think he should have all God's feats now.

What about God, is he still 2A?
ofc he didnt lose any of his powers he got statements that he is omnipotent so yeah... pretty sure thats above 2-A. but hey lets see what mods are gonna say about this.
He showed time manipulation also he destroyed a human and rewind that. can make anyone to do what he wants (made people dance including lucifer and then rewinded that)

Quick question, doesn't God see their world as fiction or sort? Or was that just flowery language at the end of season 4?

IF, because I haven’t seen the final season yet, if He actually does get ALL of Gods powers, does that actually scale him to his AP, or just give him his Hax? This could be a ridiculous question, but it’s the only way I could see this being denied/challenged.

IF, because I haven’t seen the final season yet, if He actually does get ALL of Gods powers, does that actually scale him to his AP, or just give him his Hax? This could be a ridiculous question, but it’s the only way I could see this being denied/challenged.
He did got his powers cause he kinda reborn he died in heaven and did reborn with gods power he wanted before this to change some rules that no angel can do only with god power.
its not just a title he got also the power :)

He did got his powers cause he kinda reborn he died in heaven and did reborn with gods power he wanted before this to change some rules that no angel can do only with god power.
its not just a title he got also the power :)
I mean, if he straight up got his powers in their entirety, yea he should scale to 2-A as well.

shouldn't we be waiting for the rest of the fifth season to drop before upgrading Lucifer?
it did dropped the whole season yesterday i watched it thats why i made this.
oh yeah lucifer might have teleportation also in an episode someone runs from him into a car he tries to leave with the car and guess what car dosent move lucifer was already holding it.. or he was just insanely fast i dont know but i liked that moment.
oh also demons now can grow souls so mazikeen got one.
(i am sorry for my bad grammar im not a fluent english speaker)

There is nothing that indicates he gained his powers. He is now “God” but there is 0 evidence whatsoever he has his strength or abilities now.
you think they were just chasing a title? Lucifer wanted to change the universe if he become god now how would he do that without god power?
is it that hard to believe he is god atm? jeez

Ratings aren’t granted via belief. He literally does nothing, or say anything. He just came back from heaven is all and cut off Micheal’s wings with the flaming sword.

What we know is God left that universe to join Charlotte in her universe. And he left with all his powers. We have no idea how one becomes “God” yet. I suggest his profile remain the same until season 6 or at the very best a possibly.

Ratings aren’t granted via belief. He literally does nothing, or say anything. He just came back from heaven is all and cut off Micheal’s wings with the flaming sword.

What we know is God left that universe to join Charlotte in her universe. And he left with all his powers. We have no idea how one becomes “God” yet. I suggest his profile remain the same until season 6 or at the very best a possibly.
Actually he left with his wife not Charlotte she just took that body look.
So we can't even say Possibly 2-A cause he is GOD?

Following but I probably wont be done with the show until tomorrow, so I aint looking at anything until I have.

I finished the series and finally i can comment here.
Lucifer became god but he didn't gain God powers or anything he became god as rank in hierarchy, if you claim he is really as strong as god then you need more proof. I don't see the terms "Rank" and "Power" as the same. Just because he crosses the rule in heaven and comes back doesn't mean he's a omnipotent god, it indicates that his crimes (metaphor) are compensated and that he is of the rank that can be a god in the hierarchy.

Also he got the Flaming Sword back which shows that "2-A with Flaming Sword" should be added to the last key of his profile or his profile should stay as before.
So I disagree.

Last edited:
Someone asks Lucifer how he came back, and he says he doesn't know.
Isn't that literally proof he's not omniscient, and therefore may not have any of God's actual powers?
Also, did staff ever actually agree to the change? It could be someone just went and did it without permission.

I was called here, but I don't really know the series. From the comments, Sigurd and Yar seem to make sense.

All the evidence points to it being just a title right now, so someone should remove the unapproved key which was added. The flaming sword is already part of the old profile I believe.

Back