• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucario vs. Gildedguy

Oh no

Weekly, what's your argument

9000 IQ plays right there

With the AP advantage and things like speed amp, percog, homing attacks and healing I don't see any reason why Lucario'd lose this.

No, just one of Lucario'd moves is fire-based IIRC which is Fire Kick.

And no, Lucario scales above Pupitar who has a 530 Megatons feat. And Lucario scales to Tyranitar who's far above Pupitar.

Welp someone should replace the calc I found on that profile then. Regardless Lucario would only be at most somewhat above 2x higher than Gildedguy which will be surpassed as the fight goes on.

>Lucario scales to Tyranitar

Pupitar is like Metapod. It doesn't even move and Tyranitar is FAR above that. Lucario scales fodderizes 500mt.

Well the max is 1000 Megatons because after that we enter a different tier. He must be MUCH less than 1000 because Mega Tyranitar is vastly superior.

I'd say about 700 Megatons would be an ok range but I'm not a Pokemon expert so I'm just talking out of my ass here.

Gilded is far above 312 megatons.

Lucario is far above 532 megatons.

So the gap is roughly the same as the one between the original calcs.

pretty much if Gildeguy isn't careful, Lucario just ROFL one-shots unless if his durability is far higher than 7A, which I don't think is the case

also, Gildedguy is "possibly 7-A", so even if all his canon feats were casual so far, doesn't necessarily mean he can easily scale to or even pass up Lucario.

Pupitar's feat was made when it was stationary. Meaning that Pupitar is a casual 532 MT which makes it comparable to Gild's feat. And as I said above, Lucario scales far higher than that.

Yes and the feat Gilded scales to is from a guy being completely undamaged by a 321 megaton feat

And Gilded constantly grows in power extremely quickly in combat

Nico-v11 said:
Well the max is 1000 Megatons because after that we enter a different tier. He must be MUCH less than 1000 because Mega Tyranitar is vastly superior.
megas should be High 7-A

Speaking of 1000, does peak Lucario also mean peak experience? Cause with up to 1000 years of experience, Lucario grossly outskills.

You're talking about this?

It's pretty clear that's inside of Gildedguy's mind; he's resisting Bog's attempts to possess him. It's even cracked/damaged after all of that.

Otherwise he would have regenerated it in both of his fights with Jade, his fight with Fry, and wouldn't really need to repair it like he did in Story 3.

THANK YOU! I made a CRT about that but nooooo. I'm talking about the armor building itself back in his mind.

During Gildedguy vs Jade part 2 we see a busted up chest plate become repaired in a sequence afterwards so that's where this whole regen thing came from anyway.

I don't remember his chestplate repairing itself in his fight with Jade. It stays busted throughout the video once she destroys part of it.

I agree wholeheartedly with Dargoo.

I meant to bring this up a while ago, but my memory is crap

Especially because of story 3, and his battle against Jade. It literally contradicts his armor regenerating. Like, he gives her a piece of his armor, and it doesn't regenerate.

Dargoo Faust said:
I don't remember his chestplate repairing itself in his fight with Jade. It stays busted throughout the video once she destroys part of it.
It's a different part. It's a rather small detail. I'll go find it.

Back