• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucario vs Beatrice Kirscheisen

Basically i didn't take any lesson from Gard vs Bey lel

Well alright, hopefully this is good, the best Pokemon martial artist against the faster LDO member, who would win!!?

-Base Beatrice and Mega Lucario are used

-Speed are equalized

-Both victory-lusted (Bloodlusted but in good way)

-Place: Kanto Region

-Range are 50 meters

-Win via anything!!!

Beatrice Kischeisen
644px-LucarioAwakeningPsychicKing50

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

For starters how is Lucario going to deal with Low-Godly? sealing? his profile don't explain how it is done.

Also the AP? what is that scaling? is all messy and don't provide any calc until you get to dugtrio who scales to a 294 Gigatons feat wich is Large Island level and that is linked in his dura, what exactly is his AP?

For Betty she is on par with Tubal Cain who can split mountains and is above Guillermo who in turn is above his future/alternate self Keishirou, who in turn can tango with some Tenmas without Taijii.

In short, she should have the AP advantage if Lucario is 7-A, if he scales to that 294 gigatons link/page then it doesn't matter.

Also, she has intangibility and Lucario doesn't seem to be able to interact with intangible beings. Forget that, I'm so ******* blind

On another hand Betty is "victory lusted" (never have hear the term before :v) so she will abuse her abilities and soul hax the f**k out of Lucario.

If Lucario is lusted he will probably lose control like the other Lucario in the anime and attack blindly, I don't know how skilled he is but Betty is pretty skilled.

I vote for Beatrice for soul haxing the heck out of Lucario while having a big advantage with her regen and probably the edge in skill.

Victory-lusted mean Lucario will goes to sealing if he see Beatrice is nigh-impossible to kill due of regen, and he can just adapted from her abilities iirc, gonna bring anyone here.

base Lucario = Tyranitar >> Pupitar which can do this this

Mega Lucario, which the OP specifies, is High 7-A and has the AP advantage. Iirc the High 7-A comes from scaling well above someone with a 2x boost over the Pupitar feat

This, of course, doesn't actually matter because Beatrice one-shots due to soul hax. The issue is that Lucario both vastly outskills, has precog, and can copy her attacks if need be. Sealing is just about his only win condition afaik

also bloodlusted doesn't mean that you just got nuts, it means that you don't have CIS and just spam your strongest attacks

How exactly does Lucario outskills?

How does the sealing works? It's instant?

Also yeah, one hit and Lucario is losing due to soul hax so my vote stays.

Didn't look at Beatrice's page first, my bad. I'd say they're comparable skill-wise, albeit in different fields

I'm fairly certain it is

@DMB

Sealing after he see Beatrice is impossible to kill due of regen, and this is victory-lusted mean he will use it at any moment.

"Victory-lusted" isnt a thing. You mean bloodlusted

Also i dunno how the sealing works, it's just kinda a thing

Bloodlusted =/= Lucario will go beserk mode.

Besides that, how many souls does Beatrice have? Asking because I've seen somewhere that LDO members have large soul stocks

she should be comparable to wil's but i forgot the exact number however well over 1k. She's one of the strongest regular LDO members bar wil and cain iirc

TISSG7Redgrave said:
she should be comparable to wil's but i forgot the exact number however well over 1k. She's one of the strongest regular LDO members bar wil and cain iirc
Isn't she like the strongest and on par with Cain? I remember Eleonore saying that she was fitting to become an Einherjar

Back