• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Looks like the tournament's starting out with an AP stomp. TBO is just below 9-B since it can injure and kill lower end ones. Looks like Mutt is at or near baseline. So TBO is probably close to 50 times stronger.

Shuffling the characters at this point would just slow down the tournament. Is there no way that Mutt can win despite the AP gap?

I could swap out The Big one for something else also we have to change the other street level+ characters

Slashing a low-end 9-B should be possible for a 9-C, especially if it's a big animal. Slashing and piercing are very effective at such low tiers, so it doesn't really make a difference here.

Edit: You can kill an elephant by chucking enough sharp wooden sticks at them, for example.

Enhanced senses counter stealth and if they start right next to TBO is kill Mutt before he can get a real hit off

I'd say he could kill her without a problem in a straight fight, actually. I don't see the point in changing it when most characters can very well kill it with a decent hit. >_>

Yes but she could also just maul him before he draws his blade (I assume he keeps it sheathed) she just has to jump on him. Referring to TBO

He should have no issue just evading and pulling his blade.

Anyhow, against Nightmare, Mutt does seem to be more skilled, and actually faster if speed isn't equalized. He should win, unless Nightmare can use that teleportation in combat to teleport behind Mutt and bite him or smth.

Nightmare's hard metal body will be a serious issue for Mutt, and since he doesn't have normal human joints, soft spots, and other weak points it'll be harder to make use of his combat skill in dealing damage. That being said, Mutt's skill and slight speed advantage mean he's gonna have little to no trouble evading and should be able to wear down and break Nightmare.

So Mutt probably takes this unless teleportation is easy to abuse in combat.

His game really isn't a fight though. Do we even know how it works/see it/ know how it could be used in a fight?

We don't even see him teleport, we just see him on one side of the house for a bit, then on the other later. That could easily be achieved by just moving, and if it really were usable in the way you suggest he would be able to teleport into the room rather than outside the door.

I'm voting for Mutt for the reason I listed before.

Can it, or rather, would it do so though? It seems to just sneak into the room, then attack by surprise from stealth, from what I can tell.

If it usually only teleports while out of view then I also stay with Mutt.

Back