• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B tournament Round 3, Match 3 Robonyan F vs Kamen Rider Blade

Round 3, Match 3: Robonyan F (Yo-Kai Watch) (@Bruhtelho) vs Kamen Rider Blade (Kamen Rider Blade) (@Nicetoderp)
Tournament
Rules: Equal Speed, Low 7-B only, Location is... Murasaki Forest

Quick Plot: After fight with 2 opponents Blade understood that something wrong here, he decided to find way out and to his own accident have lost in Murasaki Forest however he noticed another robot flying around. Robonyan F after defeating 2 opponents traveled from Saturn Valley to get away from Island on his way out he flew through Murasaki Forest, after noticing Man in strange suit, he decided to not give attention at first, however Blade decided to go for attack thinking that he's the one of the commanders of Clayman army he fought previously. F dodged his attack quickly and understood that if not to fight now he'll follow to the end.

F:

Blade: 2 (@Popted2, @Lonkitt)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Also please no FRA trains I know that Kamen Rider Supporters are dedicated use that technique instantly.

Otherwise, have fun.

Also please no FRA trains I know that Kamen Rider Supporters are dedicated use that technique instantly.
We don't though? If you've seen the other forum matches with Riders, we do have a lot of discussion before votes. I'm gonna avoid the drama of that discussion though.

So from what I understand, both Robonyan and Kenzaki's time hax is disabled here.

Robonyan has an AP advantage at the start of a fight as well as amplification so that can get even higher. Of course, Blade has a few good ways of amplifications to both AP and durability (such as Rouze Cards, Gravity Manip, Rage Power, if the latter does manage to come into play) + a really fast working RPL so that would help Kenzaki keeps up on that front.

Robonyan's info analysis, but I'm in favour of Kenzaki's due to the specific info it provides. I also favour the more intense aspects of Blade's senses. Blade has a resistance to electricity manip so Robonyan's shouldn't be much trouble.

Robonyan's forcefields, portals, and amplification can help it keep it, but I can't imagine it can overcome Blade's large versatility in Rouze Card attacks as well as his rising power and superiority in shared abilities.

Voting Kamen Rider Blade

We don't though? If you've seen the other forum matches with Riders, we do have a lot of discussion before votes. I'm gonna avoid the drama of that discussion though.
I mean, in general plus knowing how much supporters can come here(previously there was like 5 supporters at once.), I'm still in fear of FRA train.

But anyway, votes have been added, waiting for Yo-Kai-Watch supporters.

One thing I'm worried about is Robonyan reflection tho.

What is the highest thing it can reflect?

Can his reflect, reflect Blade's attack reflect or vice versa.

Hmmm

What is the highest thing it can reflect?
it can reflect attacks from Yo-Kai that are on par with it (4.99947817 Megatons) and from Yo-Kai far stronger then it
Can his reflect, reflect Blade's attack reflect or vice versa.
it reflects any form of damage that Robonyan takes such as punches, sword slashes, and explosions to elemental stuff like Fire, Ice, and Poison an added part is that Robonyan can set it up and still do other things "Mirror Guard: Creates a forcefield that halves the damage of an attack and deflects the damage back" and allows him to still do other things such as continue to amp his durability, fire missiles, fire his rocket fist, etc

lets not forgot that Robonyan is incredibly mobile and has tons of ways to dodge incoming attacks such as his Shapeshifting and Body Control which allows him to turn himself to liquid or mold himself into complex shapes add on his Flight and Robonyan is gonna be hard for Blade to hit

Both have really good Information Analysis, Robonyans allows them to scan something to such a point that they can use 3D imaging to morph into them and likely gives Info about the thing he scans and Blades gives information that Kenzaki needs so i'll say they're fairly even there

is it possible for Robonyan to Hack certain things blade has? since Robonyans hacking is really good and could possibly prevent the Trident Feeler G from gaining Info about him

i'm gonna hold off on voting but leaning towards Robonyan for now

is it possible for Robonyan to Hack certain things blade has?
For Blade? It shouldn't be, though you do bring up some good points on Robonyan's abilities

I'm still confident in my vote, though given how Robonyan fights, I'm sure it won't be one sided

Despite Robanyan being 2x stronger than Blade, his RPL would allow him take the advantage and his regen can handle against Robo-Cat's AR. Kenzaki's Rouze Cards ensures he has the stat advantage and Robo-Cat, especially with the Enhanced Mach Jaguar. RC's liquefaction is countered by Kenzaki's passive heat manip so even if he turns to water, it'd still damage him in some way.

Also, is his AR passive or like a forcefield which covers one side? Kenzaki's Metal Trilobite is thought based and covers his entire body.

lets not forgot that Robonyan is incredibly mobile and has tons of ways to dodge incoming attacks such as his Shapeshifting and Body Control which allows him to turn himself to liquid or mold himself into complex shapes add on his Flight and Robonyan is gonna be hard for Blade to hit
This wouldn't be as much of a problem. Due to several things. While the normal sword swing should be able to easily dodge, Blade can apply element to any of his attack via Rouze Card so it can be an AoE gust of wind or lightning strike. Royal Straight Flush by itself is basically a beam of light in a straight line. And from how that was worded it is very much possible that Blade just pop Mach Jaguar and outspeeding Robonyan from there. And due to their base speed difference (High hypersonic vs scale far above High Hypersonic+), Blade would be a blurs to him this time around.

And funny RPL and other stat amps mean that their different in AP isn't really that much. Blade himself have his own Attack Reflection as well.

Yeah, it should be noted that Blade's RPL works really fast and quite efficiently too. In Ace Form, his RPL rose to the point where it could harm an enemy that gave his Jack Form a hard time

The Rider Systems in Blade work differently from most tech so I can't imagine Robonyan would be able to hack it

I only watched about 10 episodes of Blade, but arent rider armors in Blade biologicals? BOARD directly take the Ace Undead's sample to creates rider armors so Kamen Rider can uses undead powers. How can Robonyan hack that?

I only watched about 10 episodes of Blade, but arent rider armors in Blade biologicals? BOARD directly take the Ace Undead's sample to creates rider armors so Kamen Rider can uses undead powers. How can Robonyan hack that?
It's combination of biological, technological, and a bit of mythical.

How does Robonyan's hacking work?
On one hand, a combination of biological, technological and mythical is indeed harder to overtake when just attacking one aspect, but, on the other hand, if one aspect can be stopped from functioning properly it would interfere with the function of the whole construct as the aspect is likely not redundant.

Blade’s stuff doesn’t rely on tech, it’s mainly the supernatural abilities of it. This form especially is more supernatural than technology due to it being fused with Rouze Cards, which are supernatural

Blade’s stuff doesn’t rely on tech, it’s mainly the supernatural abilities of it. This form especially is more supernatural than technology due to it being fused with Rouze Cards, which are supernatural
More supernatural or all supernatural?

One question for those who have finished Blade : cant Kenzaki, as Joker undead, creates the driver from his power like Hajime (who is also a Joker undead)? Because i dont remember Blade driver can fly like this in original series.

If it's created from his power then it's hardly can be technology anymore.

One question for those who have finished Blade : cant Kenzaki, as Joker undead, creates the driver from his power like Hajime (who is also a Joker undead)? Because i dont remember Blade driver can fly like this in original series.

I think we used pre-Joker Kenzaki here, so the Blay Buckle is still the one from BOARD.

It actually does that in the first episode and it isn't created from thin air (The Blay Buckle I mean)

Well, since there’s pretty much no arguments for Robonyan... I guess Kenzaki FRA

Votes are 3-0-0, Kenzaki’s favor

Back