• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B Tournament Round 3, Match 1 Akame vs Blade

Yeah, and she can absolutely do that in a wide open area, and Blade will stand around like a dumbass leaving her only weak spot exposed.
She did it to esdeath in an open area, same esdeath that can sense auras and know you next move based on the aura she is sensing, she can literally cross hundreds of kilometers in a few minutes
But the arena of the battle is not an open area so your point is moot

But the arena of the battle is not an open area so your point is moot
It mostly is though. Looking at the arena, the only places Akame could hide are two buildings that Blade could just... not be next to. And also She'd need to open a door or smash a window, so Blade would know she's there.

It mostly is though. Looking at the arena, the only places Akame could hide are two buildings that Blade could just... not be next to. And also She'd need to open a door or smash a window, so Blade would know she's there.
The arena is way bigger than the pic, and those are two large ass structures

If going to east, there wouldn't be so much place to hide either. For reference here's entire map of Nowhere Islands, so basically to reach at least Sunshine Forest, Akame needs to go pretty far, which seems even harder during combat.

How is blade spamming projectile around suppose to take care of akame? She can't sense akame or even know where she is, so how is she sensing her?
And akame can cover the entire capital distance in a short time(few mins) she can cover hundreds of kilometer on foot in a few mins less than 10 mins btw, while in the shadows or hiding she simply blitz her opponents unaware like esdeath,
The point isn’t that she’d hit Akame like that, the point was that she can simply just destroy the cover. If Akame really wants to try and camp, she’ll just be dealing with projectiles as soon as cover is down

Also yeah speed equal sir

“It is not speed blitz, it is moving in a way that she can't be noticed until you are cut already“

Unless there’s a non destroyed stealth environment at this point- that can literally only mean speed blitz

Last edited:
For the protocol, yes, I have decided to vote incon.

I don’t mind switching to incon if it gets this thread done faster actually

Blade: Me, Smashor, Vel, Hmesko

Akame: Popted2, Pain, Schnee (implied)

Incon: DontTalk, Random, Saiyajin,

Just gonna speak what I think Oleggator's thinking right now:

"Use the character with an instakill sword they said! It would be fine they said!"

Incon FRA.

Blade: Vel, Hmesko. Previously (Me and Smashor)

Akame: Popted2, Pain, . Previously Schnee (implied)

Incon: DontTalk, Random, Saiyajin, Spinnoir, Me, Smashor, Schnee

1 more so we can all move on with our days lol

Last edited:
Uh huh, welp gladly I have a coin to use.
Just gonna speak what I think Oleggator's thinking right now:

"Use the character with an instakill sword they said! It would be fine they said!"
Add it with "Use character who can ignore durability they said! It would be fine they say!" , and that's would be canon.

Uh huh, welp gladly I have a coin to use.

Add it with "Use character who can ignore durability they said! It would be fine they say!" , and that's would be canon.
hey Olegg i don't mind if you get pass Blade for the next match really
the match ended as an incon but if you do that i'm fine
eliminated from the tournament from an incon is better than from a lose
so yeah feel free to pass Blade

hey Olegg i don't mind if you get pass Blade for the next match really
the match ended as an incon but if you do that i'm fine
eliminated from the tournament from an incon is better than from a lose
so yeah feel free to pass Blade
I'll probably take a fun and make entire video where I'll make coin flip.

We can certainly hold an intrigue a bit 😉, atm after few hours will be prepared for next match.

Well, I thought it was kinda obvious considering my nick here is a mix of real life animal and actual name, I even think someone guessed this before that video so..... Меня раскусили.

just to say i already said that i was fine that Blade proceeds in the tournament coin flip or not

i still can't believe you really made a video Olegg

You clearly just recorded that video again and again until Blade wins. Do a livestream next time.

Time for the next match.

Back