• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bracket that will make more sense?? (Full)

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Idk man I like this tier and I will look closer at the profiles to make sure they dont have some bullshit that allows them to kill anything that looks like human and whatnot

Rules:

• 16 Characters. 1 Character per person (Unless litterally no one adds characters).
  • Do no add overly haxxed characters please. This includes characters with Existence Erasure, Probability manip, OP Reality Warping, Life and Death manip, Regenerationn over Mid, etc.
  • Only Low 6-B
Rules for in battle:

• Speed will be equalized for all matches.
  • All Matches will start 30 meters away.
  • All Matchesd will take place on a high-school campus
Bracket

Round 1:

Match 1: Ddraig vs Dry Leonhard (Ongoing)

Match 2: Monkey D. Luffy vs Godzilla (MonsterVerse) (Ongoing)

Bruh I know it sucks man.. but there are other good low 6-Bs.

Half of his immortalities arent combat applicable

Possession only works if someone touches the handle of his sword after killing him

Spatial manip hasnt shown any combat applications

Half of his immortalities arent combat applicable

Possession only works if someone touches the handle of his sword after killing him

Spatial manip hasnt shown any combat applications

Genericstickman said:
Besides Soul hax he doesn't use most of his hax in a combat situation, also Soul hax is mainly used in his restricted form
>Spams power null

>Has Existance Erasure with a very much in-character move

>Stats reduction abuse

Idk man, Vali is too much.

00potato said:
Bro don't bump a 7 minute old comment
Considering how fast these threads pile up, I thought my comment would have been missed.

Ikki is one of the most troublesome characters or so I heard.

Irene is getting downgraded.

Back