• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ikhvagracia

Username Only
Before i'll make a profile for several character and verse from one of 5 series that has written by mikumo gakuto, i need y'all input for explain of Low 1-C from Strike the Blood. Just make sure cause before make characters profile, each character that in tier 1 will be explained here before updated to profile.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ikhvagracia2/Strike_the_Blood:_Cosmology

there's an explanation and envidence why Mikumo will get Low 1-C. for other reason if that's link cannot be open, i'd explain content of that's blog

4th Dimensional Space.
Kanase has reached 4th Dimensional Space through creating a path of higher-dimensional with her Ultimate Angel form. Angel usually must exist within gods realm that exist in Higher-Dimensional. Kanase has reached 4th Dimensional Space in place where everything is white and nothing exist there. Kanase completely dissapear from 3rd Dimensional Space, everything about her has erased and she've been not exist anymore in these dimension cauae she has exist in higher dimensional space, which is, 4th Dimensional Space.

5-Dimensional Gods Realm.
Because the Kanase that reaches a higher space still does not meet the existence of God, which means that the existence of the dimension of God is still higher. So it is possible to get Low 1-C for now because I don't know if it will go much higher or not

So, with explanation in above. Several Character that will Low 1-C and Possibly Low 1-C:
• Avrora Florestina (Possibly Low 1-C with Dimensional Eater)
• Kanase Kanon (Possibly Low 1-C with Path of Higher-Dimensional and close to god realm)
• God (Low 1-C)
• Angel (Low 1-C)
• Ultimate Angel (Low 2-C 4th Dimensional Space)

Back