• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lou Albano's teleportation (Do The Mario!)

I've noticed that Albano is missing a notable ability... Not only does Doing The Mario include swinging your arms and taking a few steps, but he shows that he can instantly teleport randomly in the credits. He goes from one spot, to several feet away, to even on top of mountains. Can we add this to his page, or is this feat not canon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65uNCLBTje0

EDIT: Albano's teleporting will not be considered canon, but several new abilities and feats are being discussed here. See Buttersamuri's posts for details.

I don't believe we use Intro and Outro feats. That's why I never added it. If we do, by all means, I would love a teleporting Captain Lou, but I didn't think we used them. Could always ask a staff member just in case though.

I do not think that this is canon either.

While the teleportation may not work. It does remind me of abilities that probably should get added. coming from this episode, they have curse manipulation, and resistance to curse manipulation, as Luigi singing ended up reversing the curse placed on him. However we should get this added after the forum move likely since there is a few abilities to find and get added should they work out

Whether or not we should wait depends on how complicated the discussion to add the abilities would be.

Most are straight forward: there's only one more complicated thing that may require a calc of some sort: the rest are just abilities that are pretty straight forward. Though it's quite a few of them. However, I did look into teleportation more and found something.

Mario did actually teleport Luigi out of a dimensional hat and into their medicine cabinet in an episode about magic.

Luigi was trapped inside that magic hat and Mario teleports him into the medicine cabinet.

and after a bit, Luigi suddenly teleports out of the medicine cabinet itself. Which is a different part of the building, so it was teleportation considering how fast he was there. Teleportation is actually not a new ability to the people in this verse as by people like Dracula who runs out of a room, and then teleports to the other side of the room he just left. So teleportation seems like it works. Both show the ability in the show itself, the outro probably just supports the ability for them since it's shown in canon by them both.

This Hat also gives them Dimensional Storage as it contains a dimension inside it, and BFR as it traps someone inside the hat which could only get out with magic. It has a bunny that lives inside it which I think can fall under Summoning since they can pull him out at any time. And this gives them both Magic

Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, And Pressure Points. They get special training military from Sergeant Slaughter after the military drafts them for a special government mission. This gives them Standard military training at the minimum, but likely much better as a special government mission directed by the president to have them as ready as possible means they likely have much better training. Which Sergeant Slaughter states they are as ready as they'll every be together the president. So

At least Military training levels, likely Special Agent training level

Plant Manipulation. They have a sauce which if you eat even a little, it causes fruit and vegetables to grow on you at an alarming fast rate. And A Growth Formula to save dying plants, which if you use too much, it turns even a small house plant into a giant plant monster, and an antidote which can reverse the effects

Life Manipulation/Size Manipulation with Clog Cleaner. When they poured this on a clog, it came to life and grew as big as an adult human

Luigi knows Magic like invisibility

Another form of Mind Manipulation for them. He had a watch which if you wear, it forces you to start doing things backwards and or opposite to what people say.

Empathic Manipulation, Mario has an Apple which causes someone to fall in love when they eat it.

Curse Manipulation and resistance as they have a book of curses they have used and have the items to cause, and Can undo them (or undid one) just through singing.

He as well undid Biological Manipulation, As his body was turned into a monkey body by a women trying to remove the curse

This also can fall under Mind Manipulation and resistance to Mind Manipulation, it turns people into a mindless zombie, though Luigi managed to undo it despite being under the effect of it and Biological Manipulation as well. Meaning he wasn't mindless

Sound Manipulation and Resistance to Sound Manipulation. One episode, they sung with such a high frequency, that when they sung in the basement, it ended caused a persons room a floor or few floors up to start falling apart, and glass starting to shatter. As well, handling the sound of a women's singing who could also cause glass to shatter and things to break from across a 4 story apartment building with a basement for several days

This also is a bit more complicated as it could translate into their physical level. As their singing causing a room to fall apart. Once you get the decibels past shattering Glass, it becomes rather impressive physically even in covering smaller amounts. It does cause a rook to fall apart, which may be consistent to their degree of Small Building area.

It would add to their arsenal

Curse Book and items, Cursed Watch, Magic Hat, Magic Apple, Clog Cleaner, Plant Growth Formula, its Antidote, Plant Sauce, and maybe Standard Guns in optimal equipment since their training due to being drafted.

Few feats to also add onto their physical stuff

Mario scales to this gorilla, who tossed him hard enough to bash apart this wall.

comparable to the Health Inspector, who slammed a door so hard it shattered their wall. This wall had been previously calced at Small Building level to destroy.

Comparable to Inspector Gadget, who could destroy this stone wall by tapping it with his mallet.

He as well accidentally smashed a hole in the floor simply by falling

So it's quite a bit.

Really tired ATM, and also trying to multitask, but the teleportation seems strait forward as is dimensional storage. The additional feats for physical stats also seem reasonable, but what are the scans and/or time stamps for the other abilities?

Getting timestamps will take a little on some. I'm not sure if they all are on youtube. But I can show you the list of episodes which summarizes the episodes story in it. Most summaries would help prove it shown here

Like. Episode 39 Caught in a draft

" Mario and Luigi discover they've been drafted by the military, and Sgt. Slaughter shows up to train them"

But I'll grab what I know is on YouTube. Most should be. Though a few select I'm unsure of.

What Medeus accepted can probably be applied. Thank you for helping out.

Sound Manipulation and resistance

here is her voice shatter glass, which she is in the above story apartment. Which is multiple floors. This is also shown at the very start of the episode and as it goes on in the live action. I can link the timestamps if needed on them

here's them singing so badly things are shattering upstairs, and she says the room is falling apart due to them

Plant manipulation

here's the doctor talking about it is in the experimental faze, and Mario then mario using too much of it

and here's the effects of it and Mario saying he uses too much. Which created this plant monster

here's the doc explaining the antidote and how it reverses the effects. And then it in the works

Another plant manipulation form

here's Mario making the sauce then giving it to luigi

and then the effects taking place here

and then a bit later in the day, here's more of an effect

Life Manipulation/Size Manipulation

here's Luigi trying to use this as a form to clean up the clog in the sink

which causes the clog to come to life and become this thing

which it grows to be this big

Mind Manipulation

Mario says ever since he bought that watch from a lady, he has been doing everything backwards, and it shows him doing things in reverse, including, talking, eating, and moving. And without even noticing He is doing it

Undoing Biological Manipulation, as well Curse manipulation and resistance to Mind manipulation/Curse manipulation

Here's Mario picking you the book of curses and acknowledging its the book of curses after a bit when he realizes it. As well. They seemingly having the ingredients for it on hand

The resistance comes from him not entirely being brain dead, as the curse was supposed to make him a brain dead zombie

but he starts singing and dancing with them here while following them

and then manages to undo the physical damage on his body. As he is a werewolf at this point. Which is where the biology manipulation comes from. I think that's what if falls under since he changes his body back, while also undoing the curse

He resistance the curse some as not being totally brainless And undoes the spell. Has the book of curses and items to make curses on hand. This also is a form of mind manipulation he resisted, and he undid it and biology manipulation through singing

Empathic manipulation

Here Mario says he gets a magic apple that makes people fall in love with him when they eat it

and here's it working

Magic/Invisibility

This was shown above with teleportation as this is confirmed to be magic as they were practicing it

As well

Both Mario and Luigi knowing the magic words to turn something invisible. This being magic, as he learns it from a magician (name of the episode also supports this).

and here's him learning how to Undo invisibility

I'm not sure what that falls under other than magic. But both of them know the magic words to turn invisible and undo invisibility.

And that's all of them I believe. Most apply for both of them. Both brothers have used these items and abilities and have access to them. And both seem to be responsible for doing said things like undoing the curse (or at least seem to know how to and should have the same capabilities to)

Would some staff member be willing to apply what has been accepted here?

If any staff applies it. I can sum it up here what they get

Both Mario and Luigi get

Martial Arts, Pressure Points, Weapon Mastery, Teleportation, Invisibility, Sound Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Magic, Curse Manipulation via Book of curses, Mind Manipulation via Curses and Cursed Watch, Empathic Manipulation via Love Apple, Life Manipulation and Size Manipulation via Clog Cleaner, Dimensional Storage BFR and Summoning via The Magic Hat, Plant Manipulation via Growth Formula, Plant Antidote, and Plant Sauce

They get resistance to Sound Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, and Mind Manipulation

Their get in their equipment.

Curse Book and items, Cursed Watch, Magic Hat, Magic Apple, Clog Cleaner, Plant Growth Formula, its Antidote, Plant Sauce

Then. They get on their AP/Durability

Scales to this gorilla, who tossed Mario hard enough to bash apart this wall.

Comparable to the Health Inspector, who slammed a door so hard it shattered their wall. This wall had been previously calced at Small Building level to destroy (as do all these wall smashing feats).

Comparable to Inspector Gadget, who could destroy this stone wall by tapping it with his mallet.

He as well accidentally smashed a hole in the floor simply by falling

One thought's been bugging me for a while... Does Albano really have the ability to incapitate someone by making them watch Legend of Zelda? We never see a character in the show affected by it (they all seem to encourage the clip and nothing more), and it feels more like a timeskip for the show rather than some actual canon feat or ability to render an opponent unable to act.

Sound manipulation doesn't really look like sound manipulation; but just her singing really loud. Sound manipulation is like the ability to control/channel sound waves.

The rest look good however.

So is a staff member willing to handle this, or should I give Buttersamuri temporary editing rights?

Isn't that basically what they did though? While no normal person would have it obviously as our voices can't reach such a high degree in sound. She can speak at such a pitch it shatters glass from across their 4 story building, and The Brothers themselves sang in such a way it caused her room to start falling apart and breaking things inside it. They create sound which reach decibels of much higher levels that reach much further distance than even the peak of humans could do

Perhaps loud sound generation rather than sound manipulation. There's a reason we don't consider simply performing basic feats that don't follow the laws of physics or thermodynamics to be physics manipulation or law manipulation as those abilities only apply to super potent reality warpers who can literally rewrite those laws. Sound manipulation still sounds like the ability to bend sound waves, not someone who just has an unrealistically strong voice. Black Canary does have it written as Loud screaming and Vibration Generation.

And, my hands are tied up at the moment, but I don't mind Buttersamuri having editing writes.

I have given Buttersamuri temporary editing rights. Tell me here when you have applied the edits that have been accepted by the staff.

How about their ability to incapacitate an opponent by making them watch the next Legend of Zelda scenes? I feel like that's not something Mario can actually do, since everyone seems to be able to act during it.

Thank you for helping out. I removed the editing rights.

Back