• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord JJJ's 4A Bracket

His invulnerability is permanent unless he comes in contact with mistletoe but iirc he can be incapped

Match 1 : Broly VS Baldur

Match 2 : Hat Kid vs Yoshi

Match 3 : Mimi VS Zeus

Match 4 : Shink VS Console

Match 5 : Robotnik vs Yumemi

Match 6 : Hero VS Banada Waddle dee

Match 7 : Starbreaker VS Roy Koopa

Match 8 : Leon VS Xenagos

Lord JJJ said:
Match 1 : Broly VS Boldur

Match 2 : Hat Kid vs Yoshi

Match 3 : Mimi VS TigerVespamon

Match 4 : Shink VS Console

Match 5 : Robotnik vs Yumemi

Match 6 : Hero VS Banada Waddle dee

Match 7 : Starbreaker VS Roy Koopa

Match 8 : Leon VS Xenagos
Sorry but I think you spelled baldur wrong

Yoshi technically can create a Power Star. This is one of the reasons for Mario characters upgrades to 4A so I think it should be a standard equipment for Yoshi

Non-Corporeal, Reality Warping, Absorption, Power Mimicry, Reactive Evolution, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation. Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Hacking and Power Nullification.

And those are Digimon abilities in general. TigerVespamon in particular has Durability Negation, Mind Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, and Paralysis.

There's no way this can be fair depending on who it goes up against in this tournament. Some of the opponents have resistances here and there, but this digimon seems to have other ways around those resistances and its powers can really wreak havoc here, though maybe Robotnik and the Console can stop it with reality warping?

Xenagos also seems like trouble due to Abstract Existence and appearing in a vessel which makes it impossible for like anybody here to make him stay dead. He also has a myriad of other hax that will stomp the "mortals" as they're called.

Appearing in a vessel is very much out of character for him and his AE can be bypassed by destroying his heart which is still mortal

WeeklyBattles said:
Appearing in a vessel is very much out of character for him and his AE can be bypassed by destroying his heart which is still mortal
Alright, good to know. But won't his various powers make it difficult for most "mortals"?

Not really? Seeing as he was defeated by Elspeth Tirel and Ajani, who are both mortals, and also seeing as there are characters with death hax and time manip, Xenagos isnt that much stronger than some of the other contenders here

Dangeroustaco said:
Non-Corporeal, Reality Warping, Absorption, Power Mimicry, Reactive Evolution, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation. Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Hacking and Power Nullification.
Sorry that I did not read Digimons general abilities. When I read his abilities it seems that TigerVespamon will be out of the Tournament due to Non-Corporeal so I think there is in empty place for another character.

I'm mean Digimon are well known to be among the biggest smurfs on this site, I just assumed we were using re-raise incarnations (or whatever they called) hence why I kept quiet.

So I'm supposed to replace Mimi since she was disqualified. Now I'm very depressed to realize none of the fandoms I'm in have any good 4-As. I'm not a big enough fan of Mario or Sonic (though Mimi was from Mario, but I don't find any of the other Mario characters interesting enough, or they're too powerful or too weak). I don't want to chose another PC-98 Touhou character because I want more variety. What is really insulting to me is that I'm a huge Mega Man fan yet all of the tier 4 Mega Man characters are only 4-B. If only they were 4-A I would gladly choose one but NO. That's why I'm depressed. I feel weak for not being a big enough fan of anything with good enough 4-As besides Touhou.

Dangeroustaco said:
So I'm supposed to replace Mimi since she was disqualified. Now I'm very depressed to realize none of the fandoms I'm in have any good 4-As. I'm not a big enough fan of Mario or Sonic (though Mimi was from Mario, but I don't find any of the other Mario characters interesting enough, or they're too powerful or too weak). I don't want to chose another PC-98 Touhou character because I want more variety. What is really insulting to me is that I'm a huge Mega Man fan yet all of the tier 4 Mega Man characters are only 4-B. If only they were 4-A I would gladly choose one but NO. That's why I'm depressed. I feel weak for not being a big enough fan of anything with good enough 4-As besides Touhou.
I feel bad for you

Back