• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord JJJ's 4A Bracket Round 1 match 1 : Broly VS Baldur

I hope the battle starts like this;

Broly: "I'm going to enjoy inflicting so much pain and agony on you, hahaha!"

Baldur: "I can't feel anything"

Broly: "..."

According to Standard Battle Assumptions, when the OP does not specify the location of the fight, the location be Central Park

What mean in Earth

Well yeah, he can't die as long as Freya's spell is active, and it can broken only in-verse with mistletoe. I don't think Broly can damage him

Broly can destroy the planet and baldur will not endure the extreme cold of space and the Cosmic Radiations

destroying the planet is in character for Broly

Destroying a planet won't really do anything to someone with 4-A durability, unless we're assuming being unable to move in the vacuum of space a win-con?.

With Invulnerability, this heightened Stamina and Resistance to Death, how can he be defeated?
I accept him in the tournament because WeeklyBattles said he can be incapped

Kratos incapped him by breaking his neck

Also Baldur cant fly in space, if Broly busts the planet he's screwed

SSJ2 Goku scale to 5.1731257x10 ^ 63 joules. M10 Broly is SSJ2 Goku level, we know that M8 LSSJ Broly = M10S SJ Broly thanks to Gohan statement and SSJ Broly was base Gohan level and from it we can say that the LSSJ multiples of SSJ are equal to multiples of The SSJ2 of the base, So the powser difference between M8 Broly and M10 Broly is 80 (as a downplay), so that mean broly is at most 6,466407125x10 ^ 61 joules what equal 4.6 starry skies

When Baldur is scale to 9 starry skies

So, Baldur has the AP advantage

So this is just can Baldur kill a broccoli before he blows up the planet.

I say yes since Broly can't even hurt him without blowing up the planet combined with the AP advantage, various abilities, and Power Absorption

This is M8 Broly, so he's like 2 times weaker than Baldur

Starry Dimension feats aren't baseline, they're like 71 times above baseline

I felt that M10 Broly would be Much stronger than everyone in the tournament that's why I picked M8 Broly

Honestly, given Baldur's AP advantage, invulnerability and ability to absorb powers I see him taking this more often than not.

Voting Baldur if Broly is likely to enter melee since Baldur destroys there do to a notable AP advantage, far better abilities, and being a tankyvboy.

Back