• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, is Boros High 6-A key restricted or....? Because he might just stomp with it.

Huh. well then;

Boros>>31 Gigatons

Light Warrior>=Sugilite>Sardonyx~Opal>>16 Gigatons

So, Boros has a noticeable AP advantage from the start. However, Light Warriors stat reduction would help it close the gap pretty quick. That and the fact that his regen is far above what Boros can deal with when within the same range of AP as them. Boros will also eventually succumb to exhaustion, which will render him unable to regenerate whereas Light Warrior can keep going without limit.

......So um what's Boros win-con here?

Actually, SU regen generally has a caveat. Enough damage will make a gem "poof" into nothing, leaving only their gemstone behind. The opponent would then have an opportunity to break said gemstone before they regenerate.

Light Warrior's Stat Reduction only effect the target's durability, so Boros's attacks won't get weaker

Even tho Light Warriors aren't Gems, enough damage would destroy it

Adem Warlock69 said:
Light Warrior's Stat Reduction only effect the target's durability, so Boros's attacks won't get weaker
Even tho Light Warriors aren't Gems, enough damage would destroy it
Which just makes it easier for White Light to harm it though. And with clones that mimic Boros, that just makes it easier to make himdrain energy until he can't heal.

Damage from a character that's only around two times stronger than it when it itself has High-Mid?

Creating Clones seems OOC for White Light, it only used it willingly (a.k.a not when Pyrope was using it) when it was Green Light

it was destroyed from a Large amount of Island (16 Gigatons) and Mountain+ level attacks

Where does its regen even come from?

The entirity of the first two games of the Light series was the Gems fighting clones that White Light created tho

Adem Warlock69 said:
Creating Clones seems OOC for White Light, it only used it willingly (a.k.a not when Pyrope was using it) when it was Green Light, and it only used it cause it was its only offensive ability
it was destroyed from a Large amount of Island (16 Gigatons) and Mountain+ level attacks

Where does its regen even come from?
It's rated as 6-C so bringing up the 7-A+ stuff to discredit it's durability is pointless. Besides it outlasts Boros anyway.

Don't know, don't care. It's there on his profile and very much usable.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Aren't those 7-A+? I don't Think they'll help
They're duplicates of his opponents and he's only ever gone up against 7-A+ gems (and only two 6-Cs). And considering that Pearl of all people can make duplicates comparable to herself, WL shouldn't have too much of a problem with the same.

Well a Light Warrior is one of the Armies of clones that The Light Prism (White Light) creates, would it be capable of creating clones?

Why would Pearl's Holo-Pearl creation scale to a Light Warrior?

Adem Warlock69 said:
Well a Light Warrior is one of the Armies of clones that The Light Prism (White Light) creates, would it be capable of creating clones?
Why would Pearl's Holo-Pearl creation scale to a Light Warrior?
The profile doesn't make it clear.

I'm not scaling it to Light, I'm pointing out how clones being comparable in stats to their makers is very much a thing in SU.

Well, I'm voting for Light Warrior. Good Regenerationn and limitless stamina in addition to his durability reduction mean that he could eventually wear off Boros before the latter could kill it and exhaust the energy needed for his Regenerationn before finishing him off.

I never really got how sealed Boros works in vs debates. Surely for him to use his Regenerationn, his armour would have to be broken, and therefore his power would be unsealed? Does the battle just end if Boros' armour breaks?

GyroNutz said:
I never really got how sealed Boros works in vs debates. Surely for him to use his Regenerationn, his armour would have to be broken, and therefore his power would be unsealed? Does the battle just end if Boros' armour breaks?
I think we just assume that breaking his armour doesn't release his power.

How does he win via AP? Light also has a similar level of regen, without the weakness Boros has that caveat that running out of energy would make it useless. Both of them are more or less around the same level of AP and Light is tireless to boot, meaning that Boros would gradually run out of stamina as the fight progresses. Not to mention how he can just turn intangible to avoid some of Boros attacks, hinder his movement by freezing him in ice and generally wear him out until his Regenerationn can't hold anymore before finishing him off.

Back