• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros vs Diamondhead (Omni-Kix) (6-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • 6-C forms
  • Speed equalized
Results:
p3Bf7Ww.png
vs
5mnO06z.png

Last edited:
Boros only possibly has at least 6-C via scaling far above his generals even in his armored state, with Geryuganshoop being the only one who has a possibly 6-C feat. Which, itself, is between 12.6 to 31.8 gigatons. It's a really iffy thing, but if we were trying to go with the max for armored Boros, he would be far above 31.8 gigatons at best. What's Diamondhead's AP? Although his abilities are already making me guess it'll be somewhat one-sided towards him.

Boros only possibly has at least 6-C via scaling far above his generals even in his armored state, with Geryuganshoop being the only one who has a possibly 6-C feat. Which, itself, is between 12.6 to 31.8 gigatons. It's a really iffy thing, but if we were trying to go with the max for armored Boros, he would be far above 31.8 gigatons at best. What's Diamondhead's AP? Although his abilities are already making me guess it'll be somewhat one-sided towards him.
base Diamondhead 8.96 Gigatons (6-C) but this is his upgraded Omni-Kix form which is 26.88 Gigatons (6-C)

Using the high ends this is 27 vs more than 32 gigatons (rounding), boros must have enough AP to break the crystals although it would contain itself to enhance the fight, but eventually when it gets bored it should be able to destroy it, the change of body by diamonds would surprise initially, but Boros will eventually destroy it.

could piercing damage be useful here?

So if we're going with Boros' peak possible strength in armored state, he has a fairly significant AP advantage, but not enough to one shot or anything ridiculous. He also additionally has a decent advantage in skill and experience, so in close quarters combat, I imagine Boros would have the edge by a significant degree. But how does Diamondhead actually fight? Does he rely on brawling and physical strength? Cause if he has and typically uses a method of attacking from a range, meanwhile Boros' energy blasts would only backfire on himself, the he would have a chance of winning, if not, I'm going with Boros on this one.

Reboot Diamondhead reboot is both long and short ranged attacker he uses his long range to shoot crystal projectiles and can make them explode anytime he also uses surfing technique in which he makes large raid road sized even larger crystal structures to surf on and reach greater heights into the air and shoot projectiles while surfing as well, this technique has been unitized since entirety of Reboot show, he can also battle in close range via making any type of crystal weapon, hammer, mace, etc or basically any crystal structure/weapon to deflect energy attacks from both ranges he also is one of Ben's creative aliens based off his crystal physiology and Immortality type 6 which was able to out smart Hex who is a 10,000 year old magican (who was amplified by dozens of magic books), He is an acrobatic ranged attacker.

Last edited:
So Ben has a range and versatility advantage, while Boros has an AP and skill advantage, while his energy blasts are pretty much nullified. I'll go with Boros on this one, unless an argument for Diamondhead changes my mind.

how would armored boros work, now that i think about it?
His armor should be around 6-C in durability and the moment it's broken he goes into his power unsealed form. Do we assume he just stays 6-C after it's broken or do we assume he gets disqualified by some greater power in case it breaks?

I was wondering that, but I assumed we were just going with "Boros magically stays at the same level of strength" or whatever.

I give it to boros because superior AP, mid-high regen, more skill, range and huge lifting strength advantage. Dhead (lol) is apparently weak things that are stronger than his durability, Although he does have the stamina advantage, boros could have better stamina in his restricted state since he used meteoric burst which has pretty bad stamina.

Just a question how much is the Lifting Strength value of Boros LS ?

At least within Class G, probably higher. Class G is "The weight of the human world population, the largest man-made structures". Whereas Class T (the class above that) is the weight of the heaviest mountains.

Can Borus even kill Diamondhead with type 6 immortality? furthermore, even if he can do It, the Diamondhead does not need to die to take the mind out of the body, in addition to continuing to fight when it does so, in addition to being able to create crystal barriers infinitely to defend itself or to deflect attacks, all attacks from Dimondhewd would ler him survive by creating more crystals in the arena

At least within Class G, probably higher. Class G is "The weight of the human world population, the largest man-made structures". Whereas Class T (the class above that) is the weight of the heaviest mountains.
Oh Okay reason why I was asking this is because Major Content Revision are happening in the Ben 10 series and chances are
Diamondhead may get upgraded from Class M+ to At least Class G or at least Class T, likely Class E. Nothing such had been decided yet but just informing in case.

So, Diamondhead is stronger than Boros? if Yes, he can eventually defeat Boros due Boros losing his energy with regeneration and attacks, so, yeah. I'm going with Diamondhead for now

how would armored boros work, now that i think about it?
His armor should be around 6-C in durability and the moment it's broken he goes into his power unsealed form. Do we assume he just stays 6-C after it's broken or do we assume he gets disqualified by some greater power in case it breaks?
Actually yeah I am a bit curious about this question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back