• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looking for opponents in the following tiers: High 7-A/6-C, High 6-A, 4-B, 4-A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Looking for a match in either category: High 7-A or lower end 6-C, High 6-A, 4-B, 4-A. Preferably against other fan or original characters.

Last edited:
Anyone?

Which version? (There's different versions on fc/oc and the canon profile)

If you’re looking for High 7-A or very low end 6-C characters, then you can try the Fire Emblem Three Houses characters

Fairy Tail has some High 7-A characters as well

No problem. There is also Katekyo Hitman Reborn verse that have some High 7-A characters. One Piece currently has some very low end High 7-A characters

I have some High 7-A Characters:
  • Cliff
  • Blitz
  • Phoenix
  • Sherry
  • Dusty
  • Oppa
  • Gretel
but however:
  • I don't have their exact values, which is what I've been doing. If I manage to calculate the High 7-A stuff then I will
  • Phoenix, Oppa and Gretel don't have their pages yet.

Thanks for the replies. I'll check out the profiles soon.

Please note that the lower tiers have lower hax and vice versa

I have some High 7-A Characters:
  • Cliff
  • Blitz
  • Phoenix
  • Sherry
  • Dusty
  • Oppa
  • Gretel
but however:
  • I don't have their exact values, which is what I've been doing. If I manage to calculate the High 7-A stuff then I will
  • Phoenix, Oppa and Gretel don't have their pages yet.
Links to their profiles?

Links to their profiles?

Last edited:
I'm honestly not sure what character to use. I'm thinking the most melee/martial arts proficient character vs Batman, but I'll let you decide.

Also I'm a bit curious how the 4-B Batman's plot manipulation works because Dusty also has a 4-B Key, while Batman does have a High 3-A Key, Dusty does have some decentish Hax.

Basically his his batbelt has tools that conveniently come in handy in situations.

For example: This robot can be jammed? Batman conveniently has a jamming device. Need a key to get in a locked area? Let me just unlock it with my lock picks. Oh no, Doomsday is here! Good thing a just happened to have some Kryptonite handy. The bad guy can warp physics? Good thing I just happen to have this thing that protects me from that...

Batman is only temporary High 3-A via a very limited power up.

Sure, although comparing the AP gap, you'd have to make it speed unequal

Again, sure, if you want to make the match.

Ngl, I wasn't expecting so many replies

Status
Not open for further replies.