• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looking for opponents for any one of these characters

about time i found this thread cause i did have some ideas

so i'm currently working on profiles for the web series Burger Brawl, the verse itself scales to Low 7-B which a decent chunk of this cast does. And it does seem to be a heavy skill vs hax debate. With Burger Brawl having fairly solid, albeit easily preventable type 4 and 8 immortality. along with some regen for some characters.
I'll look into it when some profiles are made. Any chance you have some in a sandbox?

unfortunately no, the only character with a profile right now is the Burger King, who seems too far haxxed for anyone in the verse.

I'm currently focusing on a profile for 10, who has Low-High Regen, the aforementioned immortality, some decent swordsmanship. And a couple other miscellaneous things

unfortunately no, the only character with a profile right now is the Burger King, who seems too far haxxed for anyone in the verse.

I'm currently focusing on a profile for 10, who has Low-High Regen, the aforementioned immortality, some decent swordsmanship. And a couple other miscellaneous things
Alright, let me know when some profiles are made that you'll think will be a good match and I'll look into them!

I’m in the process of making a verse with similar stats and also a similar story (The Main protagonist(s) of both verses were summoned to another world for the purpose of defeating an all-powerful deity. Both also seem to have had some kind of tournament during their stories as well.) but I can look through Neon Cavaliers more clearly once I’ve gotten the first few characters down if your interested.

Since there are some 9-Cs and 9-Bs, I got

I’m in the process of making a verse with similar stats and also a similar story (The Main protagonist(s) of both verses were summoned to another world for the purpose of defeating an all-powerful deity. Both also seem to have had some kind of tournament during their stories as well.) but I can look through Neon Cavaliers more clearly once I’ve gotten the first few characters down if your interested.
Almost ready to be used for matches basically, just a couple more chapters and the first arc is done I have a bajillion profiles to make already though and i didnt even start the novel until recently lol

Back