• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

Looking for matches with my characters

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Avengers Alliance:
Knights of Justice:
  • Batman: High 7-A | High 6-A (High 3-A with power-ups) | High 4-C (High 3-A with power-ups) | 4-B (High 3-A with power-ups) | 4-A (High 3-A with power-ups) | 2-A | Low 1-C
  • Flash: 6-C | High 6-A (High 3-A with power-ups) | High 4-C (High 3-A with power-ups) | 4-B (High 3-A with power-ups) | 4-A (High 3-A with power-ups)
  • Superman: 6-C | High 6-A (High 3-A with power-ups) | High 4-C (High 3-A with power-ups) | 4-B (High 3-A with power-ups) | 4-A (High 3-A with power-ups)
  • Wonder Woman: 6-C | High 6-A (High 3-A with power-ups) | High 4-C (High 3-A with power-ups) | 4-B (High 3-A with power-ups) | 4-A (High 3-A with power-ups)
Please post below if you're interested in a match with one of your fan characters, original characters or official characters

Last edited:
What if we had Black Widow fight against Ruby with both of them in their 2nd key? Black widow may have the AP advantage, being at 329,616,000 Joules compared to Ruby's 121,301,063 Joules, but if we give Ruby access to her Chitose Unleashed Form, which gives her a 2x power increase, putting her at 242,602,126 Joules. If you want we could also give Ruby access to her Healing staff, which can heal Mid-Low injuries. What do you think?

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
I'm not sure it'd be fair since she has just that bit more hax than Ruby does, I need to add electricity manip to her profile via the Widows Bite, but I think having invisibility is the big one that makes it lean towards her.

Up to you if you still want it to happen.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Don't think Iron-Man could do much against that level of regen

He could possibly push The devil King into the sun since that's how the Neon Cavaliers killed him, but yeah that's my bad for forgetting about his Regen.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
I was thinking 9-B Black Widow and Spider-Man vs a 9-A

I calculated the ap difference from the 121,301,063 value and it's only a 6.9x difference. (heh)

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
The speed gap is huge fyi

We can do 2v2 and have speed unequal, or 2v1 with speed equal (My two weaker 9-B's vs one of your stronger 9-A's), which do you prefer?

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
You are free to choose yours. I'm going for a spider theme with Spider-Man and Black Widow

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Sysop
You know, I think this concept could work as a general thread of its own. There are a lot of people who want their characters to have good matches, and setting up tournaments is kind of a pain.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
You know, I think this concept could work as a general thread of its own. There are a lot of people who want their characters to have good matches, and setting up tournaments is kind of a pain.
I did make one here, but it's difficult to keep track of everyone's stats all at once, at least by myself anyway...